Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
part 2
superb update
ruhi is such a cutie
she scolded ishu so cutely for hurting herself
Raman also made her understand that she shouldn't hurt her parents for someone else
seems even Raman has gone through hurt like ishu
continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 3

The glass broke in his hand bringing him back to his usual self. Blood start oozing out of his hand and he wrapped hanky around his hand and said -shit, yeh kya kar diya maine, Ruhi ko pata chalega toh meri class lag jayegi. Isse turant thik karna hoga taaki usse pata naa chale. He said and got up from his place. He went to washroom and washed the wound. Discarded the glass particles in the dustbin and then bandaged his wound. He did a very little bandage so that ruhi can't see it but it was very evident. He took the pain killer and got busy in his work. 

On the other hand, ishita was deeply affected by his words. She could visualise her parent crying for her life and his father in someone's feet to save her life. She remembered her life till now. Being a single kid, she is the apple of her parent's eyes. They always loved her alot and did everything to make her happy. She did everything as per her will and they never stopped her. But suddenly all got shattered with his betrayal and she pushed herself in the darkness from where her parent couldn't take her out. She even tried to end her life without thinking about her parent. 

She remembered everything and wiped her tears. 

Ishita -doctor is right, I shouldn't punish my amma -appa because of him. Usse toh meri kadar hi nahi. Agar main mar bhi gayi toh bhi usse koi fark nahi padega.duniya toh amma -appa ki ujad jayegi. No I can't give this pain to my parent for that bas***d.uss kamine ke liye main amma -appa ko dukhi nahi karungi. He don't deserve my tears. He simply deserve my hatred nothing else. I will not cry for him anymore aur amma -appa ko dukhi toh bilkul nahi karungi. She was thinking when her parent entered the room. They were all torn out and tired because of waking up all night. Ishita felt bad seeing the inconvenience they went through because of her. Still they come to her and hugged her tight. 

Amma kissed her forehead and said -itna bada kadam uthane se pehle Ek baar hamare baare mein socha hota. What we would have done without u. U r our only daughter, tumhe kuch ho jaata toh hum kaise jeete kanna. She said and cried hugging her. 

Appa -tumhe joh chahiye hum dene ki koshish karenge but please aisa kabhi mat Karna. We love u alot to let u go. Kya tumhare appa ke pyaar ka koi mol nahi uske pyaar ke aage. He said and cried. 

Ishita hugged them tight and said -please appa don't say like this. I understood my mistake. Aap dono ke pyaar ka sabse jyada mol hai. I promise I will never ever do anything to hurt u people. She said making her parent look at her. 

Ishita -sach amma, sach appa,main kabhi kuch aisa nahi karungi which will hurt u people. Jisse mujhe chod kar jaana hai jaaye, Main kabhi sad nahi houngi, as I know I have the best parent in world. She said and hugged her parent tight. 

They too hugged ishita tight and kissed her temple lovingly. 

Ishita -doctor was right, aapke chehre ki muskaan se jyada kuch bhi important nahi hai, kuch bhi nahi. She said hugging her parent tight making them realise that Raman made her understand. They smiled fully and thought to thank him personally. 

Amma settled down next to ishita and start feeding her apple cutting it while appa went to thank raman but he was busy with his pateint so appa went and thought to call him on dinner after taking ishita home. 

Raman was having difficulty in checking the pateint due to the wound but he was still doing his work. 

Soon it was afternoon, Ruhi was about to come. Raman take out the bandage and put a small band aid there so that ruhi can't see his wound and get angry as she knows well the reason behind his wound and how hard he try to lie, Ruhi always catch his lies. 

He settled down normally doing his work when she entered the cabin running and hugged raman tightly. 

Ruhi -i missed u papa. 

Raman smiled and kissed her back saying -papa missed u back. How was ur day?? 

Ruhi -it was fab, and urs. 

Raman -mine too. Chalo freshen up ho jao, then we will have food together. 

Ruhi nodded and went to freshen up while Raman completed his work in the mean time. 

Soon Ruhi was back and Raman was busy in serving the food. Ruhi saw his hand and could feel his discomfort but didn't said anything. Then both sat together and start having food. Raman was eating slowly trying to hide his wound when ruhi asked -kya hua papa, chot lagi kya?? 

Raman -chot, nahi toh. Why u thought so. Woh sab haath dard kar raha hai, bahut saare pateint the naa,issliye.he said to which she just nodded. 

Soon they had their lunch and ruhi went home with driver. 

Raman -thank god usse pata nahi chala, warna meri shaamat hoti. He thought and get back to work. 

The day passed normally, Raman was busy in his work.he was about to go on round but another doctor went seeing his wounded hand. Raman thanked him and went back home early while ishita was waiting for him to thank him. 

Soon Raman reached home and ruhi's suspicion about him being hurt got more firm. 

Ruhi -papa, ask Aap Itni jaldi aa gaye?? 

Raman -haan, kal der se aaye the naa,so today I came early. Koi problem. He said smiling. 

Ruhi nodded in no and Raman went to change. They had their food and soon both were in bed. Ruhi opened her little hands for raman and said -aao papa, ask Ruhi papa ko neeni karayegi.

Raman smiled and engulfed into her arms. She kissed his temple and said -i love u papa. 

Raman smiled hearing her and said -i love u too, beta. 

Ruhi-aap kabhi sad mat hona papa, aapki ruhi hamesha aapke saath rahegi. 

Raman smiled and said -i know bachcha. 

Ruhi start caressing his hair slowly pressing his forehead and in no time he slept. 

Ruhi got up and saw his hand and saw the wound under the band aid. She got up and brought the first aid box. She removed the band aid and applied ointment on the wound and got it bandaged nicely. Then she kissed his cheek again and slept hugging him. 

Next morning, Raman got up and saw his bandaged hand. He smiled and look at Ruhi. 

Raman bend and kissed her forehead. 

Raman -tumse kitni bhi nafrat karun main, but I will always be thankful to u, to give me my little angle. He said and went to freshen up. 

Soon Ruhi too got up and both got ready. They left for hospital like everyday and ruhi asked the nurse with whom Raman talked. She took Ishita's name and she went to ishita's room to gave her a peace of mind. 

Ishita was sitting on her bed lost in thoughts when she felt someone's gaze on herself. She looked and saw Ruhi glaring her again. She smiled thinking today also she will scold her and said -aaj kya problem hai?? 

Ruhi -aapne mere papa ko hurt kiya naa?? She asked angrily while ishita got confused hearing her. 

Ruhi -i know aapne mumma ke baare mein kuch kaha naa, tabhi papa ne khud ko chot lagayi. Aapko pata hai kitna gehra cut hai unke haath par ,papa khud ko tabhi hurt karte hai jab koi unhe mumma ki yaad dilata hai. Aur sirf aap ho jinse papa ne baat ki thi. Aapko pata hai meri mumma kitni gandi thi, mere papa ko aur mujhe chod kar chali gayi. Papa kitna roye unke liye, phir bhi woh wapas nahi aayi.mere papa kitne achche hai phir bhi chod kar chali gayi unko, I hate her coz she hurt my papa. Aur joh bhi mere papa ko hurt karta hai, I hate them too. Aap ab kabhi mujhse aur mere papa se baat mat kijiyega. Just go away, she said angrily and went away while ishita was just looking at her retreating figure. 

Ishita remembered her words to Raman and then ruhi's words. 

Ishita -iska matlab doctor ka bhi heart break hua hai, and i refreshed his wound. Tune achcha nahi kiya, ishu. U should apologise to him. Haan tujhe apni galti ki maafi maangni chahiye. She thought and start waiting for Raman to apologise for her harsh words. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Raman hurt himself
Ruhi is truely angel
Loved RuMan scenes
Ishu realised her mistake
Ruhi scolded Ishu for making her papa sad
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely fabulous fantastic update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update 
ruhi scolded ishita for hurting her papa
pls update soon its a request
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman hurt himself but now he is scared thinking about ruhi anger.
Ishu got affected by raman words n realised her mistake n thought to live for her parents.
Her parents r so happy n thankful to raman.
Ruhi is soo cute n caring.
She loves her papa so much.
Ruhi went to ishu n scolded her for hurting her papa.
Ishu was feeling guilty n thinking to apologize to him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its amazing update
Ruhi is so cute
Finally Ishita understand that she hurting her parents
Raman aww he scared Ru
Ru understand everything
Thanks for updating