Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought i was the only who thought Raj-Gauri seem forced and bland while Dharam-Gauri look intriguing 
But we all know EK and the fact that Raj-Gauri will be a couple ๐Ÿ˜•
DiJijRockz thumbnail
Mine poors juju is to lern acting I say I cry. Me tells mine mumma juju is non acting she say people is scare of juju acting more less scare of horrors sho. I cry
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dharam looks younger to Gauri
I am confused. I like both in different ways ๐Ÿ˜† Raj and Gauri are fun type of couple whom I look forward to, and Dharam-Gauri have are deep whom I feel for. I just hope CVs don't turn Dharam negative. I will hate that.

Anyway, I am glad the forum opened as it wasn't opened for weeks. I kept visiting, but it was closed every tine until today when I visited. Glad it's opened finally.Edited by _Darling_ - 5 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The logical choice is Dharam. You don't always get a guy that caring and loving. The way he looks at Gauri, I wonder how she misses the obvious. Girl, you don't ever let go of a guy like that.

From the past few episodes I think Gauri's choice is pretty clear - Raj. With Dharam - even though he looks at her like he has seen an angel - she is always friendly. Even her touching him is the way one touches a friend one trusts. With Raj - she is definitely attracted (as if we haven't realized till now that opposite attracts๐Ÿ˜”). I can't say the same for Raj.

Raj - Gauri kind of pairing is my guilty pressure , but Dharam- Gauri kind will leave a lasting effect

EK's choice is pretty obvious from all the shows promotions.
Edited by UmIbrahim - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The logical choice is Dharam. You don't always get a guy that caring and loving. The way he looks at Gauri, I wonder how she misses the obvious. Girl, you don't ever let go of a guy like that.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
From the past few episodesI think Gauri's choice is pretty clear - Raj. With Dharam - even though he looks at her like he has seen an angel - she is always friendly. Even her touching him is the way one touches a friend one trusts. With Raj - she is definitely attracted (as if we haven't realized till now that opposite attracts๐Ÿ˜”). I can't say the same for Raj.

Raj - Gauri kind of pairing is my guilty pressure , but Dharam- Gauri kind will leave a lasting effect
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">EK's choice is pretty obvious from all the shows promotions.</font>

Well Said ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜› ..