Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 2

Toshiji liked ishita for Raman and thought to talk to them about their marraige. She talked to Mr bhalla about ishita,he too agreed for same but told her not to pressurise Raman .She nodded and thought to talk to both , at first Raman then ishita . 

Later in evening , all were having dinner when toshiji asked Raman " ishita tumhe kaisi lagti hai.

R- ishita , she is a nice girl , well mannered girl . 

T- I didn't  asked about her characteristics rather I asked do you like her .

R- hann, but can you be more clear, how should I like her .

T- actually Raman puttar mujhe wo kudi nahi pasand hai and I want to do your marriage with her .

R- she is a nice girl but I don't  know anything about her , except that she works in my company . She is not even under me .

T- tu bas apna bata ,rest I will take care of , main baat kar loongi ishita se. 

Raman blushed and spoke " achchi ladki hai , if you all like her then it's ok ."

T- to theek hai , tomorrow I will talk to her and if she agree's ,I will talk to her parents .

R- ok , aapko jo karna hai karo .

Soon all completed their dinner and retired to their room . Next day toshiji called ishita to bhalla house, though sometimes ishita thinks that why toshiji is so much interested in her but she never asked , today also she didn't  asked anything and agree to come in evening . She reached bhalla house on time , toshiji was waiting for her . She greeted toshiji and both started talking , after talking gossiping for sometimes finally toshiji thought to talk about the main thing . Thinking so she finally asked Ishita" ishita tumhe mera puttar kaisa lagta hai ".

Ishita got confused with her sudden question and asked " haan.

when toshiji asked again"bol ishita putter, do you like my son ."

I- why are you asking this aunty , of course I like him , he is so nice. 

T- you tell me will you marry him .?

I- what ! he is so good, smart and handsome man, he is dreamman of every girl and I m just a normal girl . 

T- it's not like that puttar, if you don't like Raman , you can deny,as I m going to talk to your parents about your marriage with Raman.

I- aapko jaisa theek lage aunty but Raman sir .

T- it mean you are ready for this marriage and you don't worry about Raman, I know about him , he too likes you, tu bas haan kar. 

Ishita nodded downcasting her eyes, toshiji smiled fully and kissed her temple happily. She took ishita address from her and told her that, they will be coming next day to talk to her parents.Next day all reached iyer house at the fixed time. It was a average society having normal houses , all were looking out from their houses seeing big car entering into the society. Bhalla's stopped at iyer house, Mr and Mrs welcomed them wholeheartedly, all went inside. They introduced each other then toshiji finally told them the purpose of their visit . Mr and Mrs iyer were overwhelmed to know about ishra marraige , atfirst they were reluctant as there was a huge difference between both the families, they were from different  cultures, their financial status , way of living , relatives , society everything was different . Mainly they stressed on their financial status but toshiji told that she wants a nice sanskari girl for her son who will became his wife and daughter in law of that house in true senses . After much convincing iyers agreed for ishra marriage .The marraige was fixed in the nearest auspicious day as senior bhallas has to return to village . Yeah senior bhallas don't live with Raman , rather they live in village as they have huge property and fields there . They have come to Delhi for toshiji's treatment and she stayed bit more this time as she wants to fix ishra marraige. 

Preparation got started and soon the auspicious day of ishra marraige arrived . As everything was happening in jiffy , ishra don't get much time to spend or talk but their happiness was evident from their faces both were looking happy and contended . 

Ishita got ready in red kanjiwaram saree while Raman earlier dressed in orange sherwani and then white silk vesti.  First their jaimaala ritual happened then both sat in mandap ishra were sitting facing each other as kanyadaan was happening . Ishita parents did her kanyadaan and then she sat beside Raman , panditji was enchanting mantras , then instructed them to take rounds of secred fire . They took seven rounds and then Raman was instructed to fill her partition . He happily filled her partition then tied the nuptial locket around her neck.  All showered them with flowers while panditji declared ishra as husband and wife , then instructed them to take blessings from elder. Ishra did same , all spend some times there and then ishita vidaai was done .Bhallas went to bhalla house taking ishita along .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update ...
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super super super update 
Finally ishra is married 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update
continue soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It seems that they are happy with the marriage then why are they not together in present...
am curious...
Continue Soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Everything went well
But what made them to part
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3