Should I let my mom enter into a relationship?

nicholas89 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It has been 15 years since my parents separated and I did not know the reason behind that break up. After my mom's sacrifices for my sister and I, she deserves to be happy. I know that. However, I don't want her to just jump over the person she had just met at a foreign socials event. She's my mom, so I am concerned for her. When I told her to be familiar with the man first before committing, she got mad at me. I am not being judgmental here, I just want to know she is safe with whoever she wants to be with. I am a man myself and I know when the guy wants a serious relationship or not. How should I explain that to her without appearing villain?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't let her feel that you don't want her to be with that Guy.Talk to your mom about the Man like often ask how he is doing?If she is comfortable answering you on these questions then you can make her feel that you are happy about their relationship but as you still don't know who the man is so you are worried about your mom and ask her to be cleaver in relationship.