Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz continue soon
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww so cute. loved Ruhis scolding. Aur dato Ruhi Ishu ko isa koi kart hai kya?
huh.
Pls update soon Di.
Tq for pm.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting teaser
ruhi so cute
Thanks for the pm :)
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shot 1 of this story u didn't pm me.
Awesome update. 
Ruman talk and ishita attempt suicide that too three times. 
Very bad. 
Nice update 
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovly teaser di...ishru meeting and ahe scold her...lovly.. plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 2

Next morning, Raman got up at his regular time and saw Ruhi still sleeping. He smiled and kissed her temple softly saying, good morning princess. Saying so he went to freshen up leaving Ruhi in bed only. 

After half an hour, he came out in towel and saw Ruhi was up and was taking out his clothes for the day. She has kept a grey shirt with black trousers and was looking for matching tie. He smiled seeing her and walked to her. He hugged her from back and said-pakad liya.saying so he rubbed his nose on ruhi's neck making her giggle. 

Raman -kya kar raha hai mera bachcha??

Ruhi turned and said -apne handsome papa ko aur handsome bana rahi hoon. Papa Aap jaldi se ready ho jaiye, then we will leave early today. Mujhe hospital mein kaam hai. 

Raman -aapko, hospital. Kya kaam betu?? 

Ruhi -that I will not tell, bahut secret kaam hai. U get ready while I too get ready. 

Raman nodded and ask -u need help. 

Ruhi -nope, I am grown up. She said and ran to washroom while Raman start getting ready picking his clothes. He got ready and arranged her bag, he took out her uniform when she came wrapped in the towel. Raman start making her ready while she was ready to do everything alone. 

Raman -rooh, let me do betu. 

Ruhi -papa, I will do naa. I am a big girl. 

Raman -ok, do it urself. He said and left the work. He went to check in kitchen and saw hari, his help was making breakfast for them along with their lunch and tea. 

Raman went back and see Ruhi struggling with her hair. 

Raman -i told u naa, that I will do it, but no, u want to do everything of ur own. Come to me. 

Ruhi went to him and he braid her hair beautifully. Ruhi happily kissed Raman and both went to have breakfast.

Both had their breakfast and then left for hospital.

Raman was driving while Ruhi was happily talking with him telling him about her plans for the day. In between their little chit chat,they reached hospital. 

Raman went to his cabin while Ruhi went towards the rooms looking for the pateint admitted last night, due to whom raman got late. 

She asked a nurse about the pateint and went towards ishita's room. 

Ishita was laying on the bed closing her eyes when she felt someone's eyes on her. She opened her eyes and saw a little girl wearing school uniform with two cute braids was glaring her. 

Ishita smiled seeing the cute girl and said -who r u?? 

Ruhi walked in and said -thats not important, u tell me, aapne khud ko chot kyun lagayi?? 

Ishita -huh?? 

Ruhi-haan, answer me. Aapne khud ko chot kyun lagayi. U know aapki wajah se mere papa kal raat ko kitni late se aaye. Ruhi ko kitna wait karna pada unka.this is wrong naa, Aap log khud ko chot lagaa lete hai, yeh soche bina ki Ruhi ke papa ko aapko treat karna padega and ruhi have to wait for papa .she said scolding ishita while her face has a constant smile hearing ruhi's cute scolding. 

Ruhi -ab has kya rahin hai, say sorry. 

Ishita hold her ear and said -sorry. 

Ruhi -its OK, but don't u dare to do this again. Ruhi ko bahut gussa aata hai. She said cutely making ishita smile. 

Ishita -sorry Ruhi ji. I really didn't realise ki meri galti ki wajah se aapko itni problem hogi. Agar pata hota toh main aisa karti hi nahi. 

Ruhi -good u learned ur lesson. She was saying when she heard raman calling her. 

Ruhi -arey baap re, papa. She was saying when Raman came in and said looking at Ruhi -rooh, Aap yahan ho. I was searching for u. Aapki bus aa gayi hai. Chalo. He said and took her out. Ruhi went waving bye to ishita and she too wave bye to her smiling. 

Raman make her sit in the bus and asked -what u were doing there?? 

Ruhi -main daant rahi thi unhe,aisa koi karta hai. Chot lagaa liya khud ko, treat toh mere papa ko Karna pada naa. 

Raman -u r such a shaitaan bachcha. He said and kissed her cheek again and went down the bus. soon the bus went out of sight.

Raman went inside and was going to his cabin but thought to meet ishita, so walked towards her room and saw her sitting on the bed all smiling. 

Raman entered the room and said -good morning. 

Ishita look at him and said -good morning, doc. Aapki beti bahut cute hai. 

Raman -thank u, how r u now?? 

Ishita's face fell hearing this and said -jiski jeene ki umeed khatam ho gayi ho aur phir bhi woh mar nahi paa rahi ho. Woh kaisi hogi. 

Raman sat next to her and said -i know joh bhi tumhare saath hua bahut galat hua. But suicide toh koi solution nahi hai. U should be strong ishita, koi saath chod dega toh kya tum zindagi se naata tod dogi. 

Ishita-bolna bahut asaan hota hai, kyunki khud ke paas Ek happy family hai, pyari si beti, pyaar karne wali biwi bhi hogi. Toh yeh sab lecture dena bahut asaan hota hai. Part jispe beetti woh jaanta hai ki kitna dard hota hai. Kitni takleef hoti hai apne pyaar ko kisi aur ki baahon mein dekh kar, ghuttan hoti hai. Mar jaane ka mann karta hai. Living that feeling is equal to death, doctor. Actually worse then that. Par aap nahi samjhenge, jaiye jaiye, apna kaam kijiye. I really don't want ur lecture. She said and Raman got up to go but turned and said -main sach much nahi samajh paaunga, that how can u die for someone who cares a damn for u, and can't live for ur parent who r dying everyday seeing u in pain. Tumhe pata hai kitni takleef mein hai woh dono. They were crying whole night, they begged infront of me to save u. Tumhare papa, he was literally on my feet to save u. Ishita ,main nahi kehta ki tumhara dard chota hai but tumhare parent ka dare, tumse kahin bada hai. U know what the worst feeling in the world, seeing ur kid dying infront of u. I can say that coz I am also a father. Ek bachchi ka baap hoon and if any day my daughter took such huge step, toh shayad main bardasht naa kar paun. Usse pehle khud hi mar jaun. Kitna pyaar kiya tha tumne uss ladke ko. Kitne saal ka relationship tha tumhara uss ladke ke saath. Ur parent have been loving u since twenty years. Usne tumhara dil toda, tumhe itni takleef ho rahi hai. Tum marne jaa rahi thi, ur parent were about to loose u forever, unhe kitni takleef ho rahi hogi. U know ishita, Ek bachche ke liye sabse worst feeling kya hoti hai, seeing ur parent crying in front and u ,and knowing u r the reason behind their tears. Koshish karo ki apne parent ko aansuyon ka kaaran mat bano. Saying so he went out leaving ishita to think about his words. 

Raman reached his cabin and settled on the chair. He remembered Ishita's words that he can't understand her pain as noone cheated him ever. Tears start flowing from his eyes, which he wiped instantly and said -no u can't cry for her, she just don't deserve ur tears, Raman. Woh tere aansuyon ke bhi kaabil nahi hai. He said wiping his tears and took the glass of water to drink, but the anger he was feeling, he just can't control it and broke the glass in his hand. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the cute kiddo Ruhi...the way she scolded Ishita amd how she is Papa's angle
That was cute
Ishita was rude with Raman
But what all Raman said was absolutely right
Hope she understands this sooner
And am sure there is something in Raman's past too
Is he angry on Ishita or the person from his past
Nice one