reddyr thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
So I was catching up on the episodes on voot and every time without fail this one ad plays at least once. One time it played right after the scene in which Aditya listens to Abhi na jao chodkar in Paris and thinks of Zoya. I died when the ad played immediately after that.
My mind needs no encouragement when it comes to guttery thoughts and Adiya and then these ads.
I am amazed no one has ever posted this here before.



PS: For the people waiting for me to update the ff I started Hot and Bothered, I am sorry. I just got a new job and its been hectic. Now that the weekend is here I will update it. Hopefully.
Edited by reddyr - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

1k

Users

4

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
U just ruined the scene for me....trying to forget this..🤪
tereliyex thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#3
LOL I think Sunny looks kind of weird and the remix is absurd but I think JW and HC would've made a better commercial ;)
JCluvs srk thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
way to slaughter such a beautiful song...what were they thinking? lol lol

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".