Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Avidwatcher
In today's as usual endless and boring conversation in the garden between desperate fuski and his daasi, this is what I heard. Daasi after a lot of faltu dialogues asked him why he was now moving away from her when she had very clearly told him ki tya perfume cha vaas ghetlyawar tila kahi tari hota. And then she started mooing like a cow!! So fuski knowing that daasi la kuch kuch hota hai, still went ahead and sprayed the perfume!! Kaay desperation aahe hyacha. And he accuses megha of wanting to create sensations in front of the camera. I hope jasmine is watching 😆
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I really want fuski to be tthe first person to be eliminated on the finale day. Then he can spew how much venom he wants to on megha! Disgusting prick!
Originally posted by: chachichampa
Very faltu reporters didnt knw at all how to lead the questions. Look like another bunch just bought to target Megha. Thy just couldnt nail the other even aftr asking some pointed questions. Not like Hindi BB reporters who r very sharp. I wish some of the Youtube channel runners would have been here to ask questions.
Originally posted by: Avidwatcher
In today's as usual endless and boring conversation in the garden between desperate fuski and his daasi, this is what I heard. Daasi after a lot of faltu dialogues asked him why he was now moving away from her when she had very clearly told him ki tya perfume cha vaas ghetlyawar tila kahi tari hota. And then she started mooing like a cow!! So fuski knowing that daasi la kuch kuch hota hai, still went ahead and sprayed the perfume!! Kaay desperation aahe hyacha. And he accuses megha of wanting to create sensations in front of the camera. I hope jasmine is watching 😆
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I really want fuski to be tthe first person to be eliminated on the finale day. Then he can spew how much venom he wants to on megha! Disgusting prick!
Originally posted by: chachichampa
Very faltu reporters didnt knw at all how to lead the questions. Look like another bunch just bought to target Megha. Thy just couldnt nail the other even aftr asking some pointed questions. Not like Hindi BB reporters who r very sharp. I wish some of the Youtube channel runners would have been here to ask questions.