Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think this video is the actual one. But the actual full audio has been uploaded. And I was sort of disappointed that it has nothing more than the audio in the video which was first uploaded. There's just an extra verse with the same lyrics again. So, the full song is actually worse than the edited song in the video. But of course the full video must be worth it. 

I don't know why those who don't like the original but like the remake need to call others nostalgic or comment on why they don't like the remake. While those who like the original better aren't saying anything to force their views on others. Ye dusro pe force karna apne opinion ko pata nahi kyun itna popular hai yahan pe.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After laila main laila this is one more remix which I have really come to like. The girl is so hot!!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

go fot it πŸ˜³

eagerly waiting to see it πŸ˜‰

Humne private shows karna chod diya hain.πŸ˜›
Joh bhi dekhna hain yahan public ke saamne dekhna hoga.

Waise what did you think of the new Dilbar remix?

Nora or Sush FTW?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

pehle main samjha yeh mohtatarma apne aap ko kunwaari dyaan keh rahin hain

phir yeh dekha aur samajh aaya

us topic mein Miss B Jawani called her Shahz..

I remembered her from Bigg Boss..she is a popular member there

koi name change kar kay batata hi nahi...isi tarhan pata chalta hai...ek itni achi member...dyaan ban gaye. lol. batao

Meri DP bhi sexy
Meri UN bhi sexy
Meri chaal bhi sexy
Lekin Shilpu maa sexy nahi hain re

If you are thinking that my UN was inspired by the great Daayan Maa then hold your horses right there.lol.

I actually did my naamkaran before I ever laid eyes on Daayan maa,but coincidentally somehow everything else just sort of fell into place giving the impression that Shilpu ji has a very big hand behind it all.πŸ˜†

Kunwaari toh main hamesha se hi thi,but above all, it is this  zaalim duniya joh mujhe Daayan banne mein majboor ki.Bahot lambi kahaani hain, kabhi time mile toh ek din zaroor bataungi.
NathuPyare thumbnail
Wow...Nora is looking so hott... β˜ΊοΈ
she has come a long way since her bigg boss stint ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

the remix music so good...but singing is meh 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Wow...Nora is looking so hott... β˜ΊοΈ

she has come a long way since her bigg boss stint ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

the remix music so good...but singing is meh 

Yaar tum bhi Nora ke hotness main gayo πŸ˜†

ok I must admit she's looking quite hot,she sure has come a long way from her BB days, but Sush looked way more smoking hot and carried herself with more elegance.She effortlessly had hotness oozing out of her every pore,whereas Nora as hot as she is(In a cute mousy kind of way)comes across as trying too hard.

Plus I prefer Alka's vocals more, and the BG beats of the original as well.
The dance choreography of original I also like better.The Bollywood infused with classical is just more my cuppa chai I guess.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Yaar tum bhi Nora ke hotness main gayo πŸ˜†

ok I must admit she's looking quite hot,she sure has come a long way from her BB days, but Sush looked way more smoking hot and carried herself with more elegance.She effortlessly had hotness oozing out of her every pore,whereas Nora as hot as she is(In a cute mousy kind of way)comes across as trying too hard.

Plus I prefer Alka's vocals more, and the BG beats of the original as well.
The dance choreography of original I also like better.The Bollywood infused with classical is just more my cuppa chai I guess.

I do like Sush a lot, her confidence, how she carries herself, her overall personality... but I rarely find her hot (except when she's devoid of all that harsh makeup ..like in that chemistry teacher avataar in main hoon na)  πŸ˜³

is video wali singing aur Alka ki singing me zameen aasaman ka antar hai ... alka is a class apart but I did like the beats in this song a lot πŸ‘

overall both versions are good in their own way... 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Meri DP bhi sexy
Meri UN bhi sexy
Meri chaal bhi sexy
Lekin Shilpu maa sexy nahi hain re

If you are thinking that my UN was inspired by the great Daayan Maa then hold your horses right there.lol.

I actually did my naamkaran before I ever laid eyes on Daayan maa,but coincidentally somehow everything else just sort of fell into place giving the impression that Shilpu ji has a very big hand behind it all.πŸ˜†

Kunwaari toh main hamesha se hi thi,but above all, it is this  zaalim duniya joh mujhe Daayan banne mein majboor ki.Bahot lambi kahaani hain, kabhi time mile toh ek din zaroor bataungi.

no u r not a dayaan

u r a beautiful member. 

but i think ur name was different in Shilpa BB season. 

sorry my memory is weak when it comes to remembering names.

anyway who cares...be happy and forget duniya...lol
I always wondered whether belly dancers ever experience constipation. Probably not. Just few belly swings sitting on the pot probably opens the poop chute like a water faucet.

Anyways. I never liked Nora Fatehui in BB but I'm happy she is doing well for herself. Heard her life was a struggle in the past and I wish her all the luck.
Previous
1 2 3
KK Thumbnail

KK

Neha Kakkar Thumbnail

Neha Kakkar

Nora Fatehi Thumbnail

Nora Fatehi