Sakhiiheartbeat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This story sounds interesting diii ..
Please write this one ASAP..

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends back finally I m back with new update .So many things happened in a day only ,today only I put the note asking if shouldn't start new stories , today only harshita asked update of this story ,the thread was closed but the mod opened it today only . So harshita ,here's the update .

Part 1

The man pushed the girl the bed and she lost her senses ,he placed her nicely,covered her fully with duvet and was going when ,he noticed something sparkling in her wrist ,he went closer to her and find it was her mangalsutra which he himself have tied 10 months ago . He covered her again and went out of the room. The person was business CEO of PSR internationals , Raman bhalla and the girl was ishita iyer ,ishra got married 10months ago but they got separated immediately after the marriage . 

Raman changed into his night cloths ,took out his drinks ,settled in the couch and started drinking ,though he was not drunkard but he use to drink occasionally whenever he go tensed and today he was tensed because he has seen ishita after whole 9 months 25 day ,yeah Raman has throw ishita out of his house just after 5 days of their marriage . 

He settled nicely in his place and started recalling the day of marriage , sipping his drink slowly .About a year ago ,he has shifted from Mumbai to Delhi . Though he was in CEO post in Mumbai also ,the facilities and house was much better than Delhi but he took transfer as his mother was unwell and she don't wanted to come to Mumbai leaving their house as the house was being build by her husband and she don't want to be away from her husband's memories . Raman was now transfered and promoted to central CEO, now he was CEO of all the branches of PSR internationals in India 
Ishita has also just joined in Delhi branch office but Raman hardly knew her as he was new here . One day he was working in his cabin when his phone rang ,he saw the call was from his mother ,he immediately picked the call and asked "ma  why did you called me at this time".

I- its not your mother but me Ishita iyer .

He listened s very sweet voice from other side .

R(surprised)- ishita iyer ? who ishita iyer . why the hell you are taking from my mothers phone .?

I- actually,your mother fainted on the road and I took her to the nearby hospital. She is still unconscious and drip has been attached to her body ,I got her phone ,so thought to call you .

R- thank you so much mam .I m coming as soon as possible .

Saying so he hung the call, wrapped his work and rushed towards the city hospital . Soon he reached the hospital and saw ishita standing there ,he walked to her and asked " Ishita iyer ?".

I- yeah ,meri aapse hi baat hui thi na ?

R- humm ,where is my mother .

I- she is inside ,IV attached hai .

R- what happened to her .

I- low bp ,actually I was rushing towards my office when I cross the matarani temple ,there I saw her standing and sweating ,I ran to her but before I reach her she just fainted . Aapke driver ki help se main inhe yahaan liye ,he helped me a lot . 

R- where is he ?

I- he has gone to take medicine .

R- thank you so much miss Ishita ,you have done a great help for me. could I do something for you .

I- yes sir ,today I m late for my office , my boss will scold me ,please can you talk to him and tell him ,the reason for the same ,so that he won't scold me .

R- why not ,give me the number .

Ishita gave the number to him ,he was dialing the number when the whole number along with name flashed in his phone ,he asked " is it Mr Rakesh tiwary's number ".

I- yes sir he is my immediate boss. 

R- so you too work in PSR internationals .

I- yes sir .

R-do you know me ?

I- yeah sir you are CEO of our company, I had listened a lot about you but never got chance to meet you ,today I got chance to meet you .

R- thanks a lot Ishita for helping me , you know I had told a lot to her to take care of herself ,but wo sunti hi nahi .

Saying so Raman called ,ishita's boss , manager of HR dept and talked to him , he agreed to Raman . After that ishita told Raman and went from there . He had liked her on the very first sight ,her sweet voice ,helping nature ,everything was like pulling him towards her . Ishita went to her office but returned back in evening to check toshiji and find her bit ok while Raman was making her eat apple ,scolding her in between . Ishita entered the room and asked " how are you aunty ".

Toshiji looked Raman with questioning eyes ,he told her everything . Toshiji thanked Ishita for her help and  soon both the ladies got befriended with each other ,actually toshiji liked ishita for Raman . She incited ishita to her house also ,saying she gets bore ,if ishita will join her sometimes ,her boredom with be lessen .Ishita didn't missed the chance and started visiting bhalla house often ,soon ishra too become nice friends and Toshiji decided to talk to her parents about their marriage .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it . I know its a small update but manage as my gadget is bothering me ,don't know I will be able to updt tomorrow or not ,so manage with this only .Enjoy reading and do comment .

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome start di..
Totally loved it so much
Love Fb scenes of ishra meeting. Ishu helps toshiji. Raman started liking ishu in the first sight. Toshiji also likes ishu for Raman. She ask ishu to visit their house. In the mean time ishra become friends. Toshiji decides to talk ishu parents about ishra marriage. Y Raman throw ishu out of his house after 5days of their marriage. 
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update 
raman thrown out ishita after 5 days of marriage
and niw he met her after 10 months
lets see what will be ishita's reaction
pls update soon its a request
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb
update soon
thanks for the pm
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely interesting nice update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start to the story very interesting👏
Pls continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman thrown ishu out of his house just after 5 days of their marriage but y?
Ishra used to work in same office.
Ishu saved toshiji n raman started liking her seeing her caring nature.
Ishra become friends n toshiji too liked ishu for raman n thought to talk with her parents about their marriage.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)