Frequent Posters

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Booklover94

Hey aaisha!!

Thanks for the pm,dearπŸ˜›
Awesome update,yaar❀️
Dono saj dhaj ke Gaye collegeπŸ˜†vaise toh ek dusre Ko impress karne ki zarurat nahi hai ab,but I really liked how they wanted to look good for the other❀️
Hehe Han impress krne ki zarurat to nahi hai pr pyaar ka asar hi Aisa hota hai. Kabhi kabhi man krta hai ek dusre ke liye taiyari hone ka, samne vale ki nazro me khud ke liye taref dekhne ka  πŸ˜‰
Sameer toh piche hi pad Gaya 3 magical words sunne ke liye...tumne toh show ki yaad dila di...Pooja di ki shaadi ke Baad wala part❀️
Aww sachi. Show ki yaad dila di mtlb accha likha hai kuch to. Haha Han Sameer haar nahi maanta itni jaldi πŸ˜‰

Aww... confession scene was so cute!!loved it!!
Coming to the best part- Rohan Deepika ka intro!!
I've been waiting for this... thanksπŸ˜³πŸ€—aapke liye bada wala hugπŸ˜ƒ
Mai bhi yar ISI ka wait kr ri thi show me . Vahan Mila nahi to yaha kasar puri kr ri. Hugs back to you πŸ€—

Loved how quickly Rohan Deepika got comfortable with their fairies jaisi bhabhi❀️
Rohan teasing Sameer...bas wohi bechara bada haiπŸ˜‰
Bhabhi fairies jaisi bhabhi hogi to, devar Nanad kaise nahi man lagaenge bhabhi ke sath. 
Haha Han Rohan bhi kum nahi hai na pure maze leta hai. Bhabhi ke haathon usne b kha hi Liya 

Loved it!!pls update soon
Love 
Viji

Thanks a ton Viji. It is always a pleasure reading your take on the updates. 
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhwabonKiRani

Lovely update...well written

Thank you very much
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Very sweet update.. . Loved the bonding between Naina and deepika and rohan  ... Continue  soon

Thankyou so much
I am glad you loved it 😳l
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _.SilentHeart._

Hey Aaisha.. Sorry dear for the late response 

Sona sweetie, bar bar sorry mat bola kro. I understand. Jab time mile araam se reply Kiya Karo πŸ˜³

It was really a long update and one of the best.. It was beautiful and I loved it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww, thankyou so much πŸ˜Š

First of all after reading the title, Dheere dheere pyaar ko badhana hai' I remembered this song πŸ˜†

Haha usi song se hi to Dala tha ye title πŸ˜‰

So Shefali is also in this story, always loves her character.. πŸ˜³

Are Sona, me too Hi5. I miss their old friendship in the show 

Ohh Naina.. For the first time, she was getting ready for him.. In fact dono ek dusre ke favourite colour pehenke tayar ho rahe the πŸ˜‰

Aur ni to kya. Pyaar ka nasha sir Chad gya hai dono ke πŸ˜‰

Sameer grabbed her hand in the classroom, he was so impatient.. BTW he is so fast, direct three magical words pe hi aa gaya aur itni jaldi usse sunana bhi tha.. And Naina, wo bhi seedhe se mere buddhuram' keh diya.. Both are also very fast in this story πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Haha Han he is full to fida over Naina. How could he leave any opportunity to hold her hand. To aur kya real life me SB itna time nahi lete jitna hmare show vale samaina le re hn. Slow kamon ke liye vo hn, fast ke liye mere vale hn πŸ˜‰

I loved their convo, means direct sab baatein ho rahi thi.. And at least yaha usse pata hai that he loves her πŸ˜ƒ

Confessions happened, and that too on the phone.. Saamne hi kyun nahi kar diya πŸ˜•

Vo uslie Sona kyunki kabhi kabhi hum ek particular time par kehna chahte hain pr keh nahi paate Lekin bad me realise hota hai ki hmne vo moment miss kr diya. Naina ne bhi ke diya tha apni nervousness ke chalte but fir usne socha aur der krne se accha hai Apne pyaar ka izhaar us chiz ke through kra jae jisne hme milaya tha. Aur Sameer ke POV se he understood Naina was not comfortable islie he didn't pester her. I hope I could clear your doubt πŸ˜³

I love their growing bonding.. Now they have started helping each other in the study πŸ˜Š

You are showing a cute sibling bonding between Sameer, Rohan and Deepika.. Rohan is smart, he immediately understood what Sameer meant and started to tease him πŸ˜†

I liked the first meeting of Rohan, Deepika and Naina.. It was a lovely and felt very realistic.. Rohan and Naina, dono padhaku ek saath milenge toh aur kya hoga, bechare Sameer and Deepika bore ho gaye inn se.. And Sameer was calling her Jaan' in front of everyone πŸ˜‰

Haye re Sona, kya Bataun. I patiently waited for their bond to develop on screen but Aisa kabhi kuch hua hi nahi. Islie apni saari khwaishe is SS ke through puri kr ri Hun. Rohan bhi chalu hai, dikhta seedha hai pr andar se khtrnak hai πŸ˜† Han yar Rohan aur Naina to padhai me kho hi jaenge jab bhi milenge. Sameer to PURA flirt h koi mauka nhi chodhta

Ek baat batau.. Tumne iss update mein pure Chandani Chowk ki sair kara di humein πŸ˜†.. Ab mujhe bhi ghumna hai waha

Sachi? Aisa kro fir jab bhi Delhi aao phli jagah Chandani chowk hi Jana. Zabardast khane ki chize milti hain. Aur uske paas hi red fort bhi hai jiska still show me bar bar dikhata theπŸ˜†

Update soon dear and Thanks for the PM

Thank you so much Sona for such a detailed comment. Bohat acha Laga tmhara xomment pdh ke πŸ˜³
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravyarao

This was a treat altogether, first it was their confession and then sameer asking her using the famous Toh', also he immediately understood that naina was not yet comfortable and changed the topic such a sweet guy he is. Then naina understanding what sameer did for her, they have created their bond on friendship and then love, the understanding between them was shown so clearly here. Loved how the phone was an integral part of their journey and naina keeping that in mind confessed her love through that. Awesome one here. The connecting point for them by using it u made the confession beautiful.

Thank you so much. I can not tell you how happy I am after reading this note. This is exactly what I wanted to put forward through the whole sequence. You are a writer yourself and I am sure you must be knowing how rewarding it is for a writer when your reader understands the hidden symbolism. Sameer and Naina love each other. But love is not the only thing needed to sustain a relationship. Trust and respect are equally important and they both are slowly embarking on that journey too. 

And then came the siblings, i love this!! The bond they have formed on the first meet itself is so amazing, i really wanted rohan to know about naina, and kinda support sameer in the show, it would've been a treat Alas! We couldn't get that. Thank god you covered it here, deepika is such cutiepie the convo between naina, rohan and deepika had my heart. And then sameer saying romantic things infront of his siblings gave such a family picture. 
Me too yar. I so wanted to show them bond on screen but alas ab SS ke through hi Apne sare Armaan hi Nikal RHI Hun. I am glad you loved that sequence. Rohan and Naina both wanted to make Sameer happy and ended up developing a bond between themselves too. And Deepika is a cutie pie, indeed. I still feel CVs could have encashed on this bond but they chose to ignore this golden opportunity.

Awesome one yaar, can't wait for the next part!!   πŸ˜Š

Thanks again. My replies in red πŸ˜³
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AaishaM

Thank you so much for taking out time and commenting. My replies in red. πŸ˜Š

My name is Manisha and you are Aisha right ?
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

My dear Aaisha!πŸ˜ƒ

So sorry for replying this late...Kan pakad ke sorry.
Dosti ka ek Usool hai madam, no sorry, no thankyou. Kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai πŸ˜‰
Coming to the update-

This story is beautiful and also one of bests because the crux itself is a beautiful thought.
The most empowering relationship  where  each of them  lifts the other to a higher possession of their own being..Both wants the other to win.
Yes, yes, you are absolutely right. I have always believed that no one person is luckier in a relationship. If you have an understanding partner by your side and you are also willing to become the same for him/her, walking the difficult paths of life will become much easier. True love makes you fly high and helps you realise your potential πŸ˜³

And this has my heart.❀️
Mine too πŸ˜‰

The makeover and getting ready for each other..its like loving the other they have started understanding themselves more..And this journey is the most 'suhana'.
Hehe yes. Their togetherness has made their life's journey ''suhana'

Loved the dialogues.Shefali part was enjoyable.And the flirting of Sameer..Awwie!I was blushing too..Too good πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜‰Sameer is a pakka flirt. Mai thodi kacchi hun but if you ended up blushing that means saho emotions pakde maine πŸ˜‰

The confession scene was lovely and well thought one.Kudos to your thought.πŸ‘
Thank you. I am glad you could reach the though prodess behind it, Not that I ever doubted your capabilities πŸ˜‰

And then the examination-

Exams test our memory and commitment , life tests our learning; others  test our patience and a partner takes care that we win it in all.
That subtle gesture of her running fingers through his hair ..It made my eyes mist.Dil le lo for keeping that scene.😳
Aww, that's so sweet. Naina wants everyone to realise who Sameer Jayprakash Maheshwari is. She can be strict yet she will always take care to not let any worry touch him. And as you said, Naina is taking care of it all.

And Rohan-Deepika-Sameer-Naina scene...Ahh!Quite a family already.

Happiness is real when shared.Rohan did surprise me a bit and your detailing about Rohan being awkard of meeting Naina is so on point.
So true. Joy doubles up when it is shared and how could Sameer not share his happiness with his love. And Rohan and Naina made sure that theydon't end up hurting him and in that process they formed a connection too. 

Deepika's cute talks and the golgappa scene..Naina rocks as bhabhi..πŸ˜†
She surely does. Everyone is team bhabhi πŸ˜‰

t'ssss what people do who love you. They  love you when you're not so lovable.

Sameer was alone when Naina came into life as breeze,feeding him golgappas and loving him like no other..He felt loved and the journey still continues...

😳Thankyou for adding this. Your comments surely enrich my stories 

Lovely piece of writing and mere words of appreciation is too less for the magic of the story in whole.
Thanks for the PM and keep coming with your best.
With love-
Minu.

This story is very close to my heart. Thankyou so much for appreciating it to this extent πŸ˜³ 
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

My name is Manisha and you are Aisha right ?

Yes πŸ˜Š
Samaina_16 thumbnail

Hey folks, I am back again. I am super late this time *Kaan pakad kar sorry*. This chapter is not edited and was written in a haste because I didn't want to delay the update any further. I hope it is as enjoyable as the previous ones. Please let me know your thoughts πŸ˜Š

Part -6 

June 1993

Sameer and Naina had come to Ahemdabad for their two month long summer vacations. This was the first time they were going to be away from each other for so long.

'Koi fikar nahi hai Naina ko meri, jab se yaha aayi hai apne gharwalon ke sath itni busy hai ki mujhe to bhool hi gayi hai. Milna to chodho, phone pr bhi baat karne ke liye do do din intezar  krna pdta hai' Sameer rolled on his bed sulking over Naina's behaviour'.

'I miss you yaar Naina, Sameer pouted and hugged his pillow tightly.

'Ae ponga pandit, do hafte ho gaye bhai ko yaha aaye hue, bas bhabhi ke hi khayalon me khoya rehta hai, hamari to koi matlab izzat hi nahi reh gayi hai' , Munna said loudly as he entered Sameer's room along with Pandit.

Sameer turned around and gave a angry look to both of them, 'chup kro tum dono, jab se aya hun tum dono ke sath hi to ghumta rehta hun tab bhi tum dono ki complaints khatam nahi hoti'.

'Chal chenu, dost hua paraya, Dushman hua zamana. Hum to yaha bhai ke sath masti krne aye the aur  isne to daant maar kr dil hi tod diya, Pandit wiped his fake tears and both of them turned back to leave.

'Nautanki kahin ke sudhroge nahi na' Sameer jumped out from the bed and hugged both of them. 'Maana ki mai use bohat miss kar raha hun pr iska matlab ye to nhi ki mai tum dono ko bhool jaunga, tum dono to mere jigar ke tukde ho'. Sameer paused and then gave a light slap to both of them 'Yahi sun na tha na'? Mundit laughed loud and hugged him again. Pandit put a cassette in the tape recorder and the music of their favourite song 'Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan' filled up the air making Sameer and Munna's faces split into wide grins. The trio danced together relishing their moment .

The night had finally set in, the sun rays had long since disappeared over the horizon making space for thousands of shining stars. Whispers of winds could be heard in the rustling of leaves and swaying of tree branches. The night was perfect still Naina tossed around in her bed as sleep unable to sleep. She was lost in Sameer's thoughts. She hadn't met him since two weeks and wasn't even able to talk to him much. Ever since her neighbour Megha had eloped with her boyfriend, Taiji had strictly warned both the girls not to use phone or to watch TV. It was becoming difficult for Naina to talk to him in hiding. She knew Sameer must be sad as he always wanted to have her full attention which she hadn't been able to provide him with in the last couple of days. Even she missed him like crazy. She wanted to meet him, talk to him. She wanted him to hold her hands again. She missed his delicate touch and his non stop banter. Preeti who woke up to drink water saw her awake and jerked her out of her thoughts.

Kya hai Naina, jab se ayi hai bas Jijaji ke bare me sochti rehti hai, mujhe to tu bhool hi gayi hai, Preeti said as she straightened up.

Naina turned towards her and laughed, 'Tu na acting thodi kum kiya kar, jab tere paas baithi hun to aadha time to tujhe bas Sameer ki baatein sun ni hoti hain. Sara din to tere aas paas ghumti rehti hun ab tu kya chahti hai ki jab tu so rhi hai tab bhi tujhse baat krun?

Hearing her reply, Preeti too laughed, are ab mai kya krun, phle tu sirf meri thi, ab mjhe tujhe Jijaji ke sath bantna pdta hai na to thodi si jalan hoti hai, bas thodi si.

Accha thodi si, Naina imitated her and hugged her tight. Just then she heard two honks. She ignored the sound thinking it to be her imagination.  'Honk honk' again and Naina jumped from the bed. 'Sameer', she exclaimed and rushed to unbolt the door to her balcony. Preeti too walked after her cluelessly .

As she unlocked the door and came out, she saw Sameer standing on the road leaning against his car. On seeing her, he waved and flashed his cutest smile. Naina smiled back and they both stood like that staring at each other for few minutes lost in each other when Preeti who was enjoying the scene unfolding in front of her, decided to intervene.

Hayeee jijaji kitne handsome hain, Preeti said dreamingly.

Tujhe maine photo dikhai thi na. To ab kyu tujhe ye itneee handsome lag rahe hain, Naina replied angry on the fact that Preeti interrupted their special moment.

Han yar photo to dikhai thi, pr  ye jo samne khade hain unke samne to photo kuch bhi nahi, Preeti waved a hi to Sameer and he smilingly returned it back.

Sun na arz kiya hai,

Hamare ghar me hmesha bante hain tinde, nahi banta koi swadisht pakwan;
Hmare ghar me hamesha bante hai tinde, nahi banta koi swadisht pakwan
Mere jijaji to hain ekdum Salman Khan.

Vaah vaah vaah vaah, Preeti completed her shayari and received another angry glare from Naina, Chal andar ja.

Huh, bas yahi teri dosti yahi tera pyaar, beech me aa gyi jijaji ki Deewar. Ja rhi hun mai. Preeti replied sadly and went back into the room.

Naina turned her attention back to Sameer who gestured her to come down and Naina immediately refused, she took her hand close to her face as if slapping herself indicating the aftereffects of his demand. Sameer sulked at her refusal but he understood her predicament too. Calming himself down, he signalled her to wait and opened his car door searching for something leaving Naina in confusion. Having successfully found the object of his desire, Sameer turned back and smiled at Naina. Naina who was as clueless as few minutes before, blushed hard as a song reached her ears making her aware of Sameer's intentions.

Bohat pyaar krte hain tumko Sanam,
Bohat pyaar krte hain tumko sanam

Naina's lips stretched into a smile as the lyrics started sinking in and her heart started beating in sync with the rhythm of the song. What was he doing to her? Lovers promise to bring stars for their beloved and here he was making her heart flutter by this simple yet thoughtful gesture of his. Why he had to be this sweet always? thought Naina.

Kasam chahe le lo, kasam chahe le lo khuda ki kasam

Sameer sang the song with his gaze fixed on Naina. He had a mischievous grin on his face trying to figure out what was going on in Naina's mind.

Naina twirled around stretching her arms in the air enjoying  the feeling as his love reached her ears through the music while Sameer watched her pleasantly surprised as the sight unfolded in front of him. His girl looked ethereal. He felt an invisible force trying to pull him towards her.

Hume har ghadi aarzoo hai tumhari
Hume har ghadi aarzoo hai tumhari

Sameer crossed his arms and dreamily looked at Naina while Naina turned around and hid behind the pillar unable to meet his intense gaze. She leaned over the pillar for some support. She felt as if he had cast a spell on her and she was losing herself under his spell. Sameer giggled seeing her hide.

Hoti hai Sanam kaisi bekrari;

Sameer tried to catch a glimpse of her while Naina brought her hand towards her chest and clutched her dupatta tightly fearing her heart might explode. His unhindered intensified focus on her was evoking new feelings within her which she wasn't able to comprehend.

Milenge jo tumko to , milenge jo tumko to bataenge hum,
Bohat pyaar krte hain tumko Sanam

Naina turned to her side peeking through the slight gap between the pillar and the wall and blushed profusely as his eyes again met hers.

Kasam chahe le lo, kasam chahe le lo khuda ki kasam
Bohat pyaar karte hain tumko sanam.

Sameer's eyes sparkled as he saw her finally come out of her hiding. He tilted his head towards the right and winked at her. Naina forgot to breathe yet again. She had never told Sameer that his head tilt always gave her jitters. She imitated him tilting her head to the right too and both smiled shyingly at their antics.

Their moment of bliss was disturbed by Preeti who  came out of nowhere and ducked down Naina signalling her to keep quiet. Sameer who was shocked by the sudden turn of events saw a lady shouting loudly from the adjacent balcony of Naina's house, 'O bai, aadhi rat ko kis khushi me baaja baja rahe ho, chalo jao yahan se'. Murmuring curses under his breath, Sameer dejectedly drove off and Naina sighed in relief.

'Preeti tune to aaj bacha Liya, vrna Taiji pata nahi kya Karti, Naina hugged Preeti tightly.

'Han han ab to pyaar ayega hi, thodi der pehle to daant laga rahi thi' . Preeti broke the hug and continued, 'Yad rkhna side characters ke bina hero heroine ki love story adhuri hoti hai'.

Fir se dialogue baazi. Nhi krungi aage se aisa meri maa. Maaf kr, Naina folded her hands.

Hmm theek hai kar deti hun, tu bhi kya yaad rkhegi. Vaise Jijaji hain bade romantic. Tujh Jaisi boring ldki ko kaisse mil gye vo, Preeti chided Naina and ran to the room

Haw, tune mje boring kaha, chodungi nhi tujhe, Naina caught her and started hitting her with a pillow.

Maar kyu rahi hai .Accha ab kaam ki baat sun, tune Jijaji se pakka shadi krni hai na? Preeti asked seriously.

Haan, kyu? Naina asked back.

Nahi matlab agar tune nahi krni to mai hun na, kya khyal hai? Meri aur Jijaji ki to jamegi bhi khoob. Preeti looked at Naina and burst into laughter seeing Naina clench her fists in anger.

Ahem ahem, barkhurdar kahan se aa rahe ho? Nanaji asked Sameer as he entered the house playing with the car keys.

Nanu, aa aap aap, soye nhi ab tk? Sameer stammered.

So gaya tha pr abhi teri gaadi ki awaaz suni to neend khul gayi. Kahan gaya tha itni raat ko? Nanaji sat down on the sofa and Sameer cursed his timing.

Vo, vo Munna se milne gaya tha nanu, uski bohat yaad aa rahi thi, Sameer replied and sat on the side sofa facing Nanu.

Munna se? Accha accha, mtlb tu Delhi ja kr vapas bhi aa gya? Nanu stressed on the word Delhi and continued, Ud ke gaya tha beta?

Munna, maine Munna kaha kya ? Mai to Pandit se milne Gaya tha, Sameer bit his tongue as he remembered Munna had gone to Delhi for two days to meet his Bua.

Accha, pandit se milne gaya tha? Pr beta pandit to 4 ghar chodh kar hi rehta hai, vahan tujhe car le kar jane ki zarurat kyu pad gayi ?

Vo nanu, vo maine socha tha ki kahin bahar ghum aaenge, bas islie, Sameer replied meekly.

Accha accha, lekin fir beta Pandit ne abhi thodi der phle phone kyu kiya tha? Tu to usi ke sath tha na? Nanu shot a question again.

Sameer who was drinking water, splashed the water out as Nanu's relevation made him realise that he was caught off guard. He looked at Nanu who was waiting for him to come up with some other excuse.

Nanu pretended to think for a minute and said, Vaise ab mai smjh raha hun hamare sahabjaade ke mijaaz aajkal itne badle badle se kyu hain. To mujhe kab mila raha hai ?

Mila raha hun? Kis se nanaji? Sameer tried to feign ignorance.

Beta ye tere nana ji ne na baal dhoop me safed nahi kare hain. Vaise mai tujhse naaraz hun. Mujhe to laga tha ki mere Sameer ki zindagi me koi special friend aegiii to sabse pehle vo mujhe milwaega.

Nanaji, Sameer got up and sat beside his Nanu. Aisa ho sakta hai kya ki mai aapko na milwaun? Vo bas smjh nahi aa raha tha aapse kaise kahun. Sorry.

Haha beta jis din se tu phone ke sath zarurat se jyada time beetane lag gya tha na, tera ye Nana usi din smjh gaya tha ki daal me kuch kaala hai. Mai to kab se wait kr raha tha tu mjhe bta, aakhirkar mujhe ungli tedhi krni hi padi, Nanji patted his head.

Ungli tedhi? Sameer asked.

Vo kya hai na beta, Pandit ka koi phone nahi aya tha, mai to bas mazaak kr raha tha. Nanu laughed aloud.

Nanuuu, aapne aadhi rat ko mazaak mazaak me meri enquiry bitha di. Mai apko jaldi se milwaunga promise, saying this he hugged Nanu.

Sameer changed into his night clothes and lied down on the bed. His mind wandered towards the moment he had just spent with Naina. He had gone there to catch a glimpse of her but his senses had gone haywire on seeing her after so long. He dreamt of pulling her into a bone crushing hug and kissing her on her lips. His heart fluttered as he wondered how soft her lips would feel. He dreamt of caressing her soft milky skin with his hands. 'Ahh kya soch raha hun mai', Sameer got up and washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror above the basin and tried to drive away his wild thoughts. He was not supposed to let his thoughts drift to that direction. His Naina was naive and he had to control himself.

Sleep was far away from Naina's eyes too. She couldn't understand what was happening to her. All she knew was that today when he came to see her, she felt like she would burn under the effect of his gaze. There was something different in the way he looked at her, his eyes spoke of something which she wasn't able to decipher. She wanted to know why she felt like that.

Preeti uth na, please, Naina shouted in Preeti's ears and Preeti woke up with a jerk.

Mummy, bhoot bhoot bhoot, Preeti shouted.

Bhoot nahi hai, mai hun, Naina hit her on her arm.

Kya hai, tum dono girlfriend boyfriend sone kyu nahi dete? Bol kya hua, Preeti asked getting irritated.

Preeti mujhe na kuch samajh nahi aaa raha, Naina tried to put her thoughts in a conceivable sentence.

Kya samajh nahi aa raha? Preeti asked confused.

Vo Preeti, jab bhi Sameer mjhe dekhta hai na to mujhe kuch kuch hota hai, Naina replied shyingly.

Kuch kuch kya hota hai? Preeti scratched her head.

Are kaise samjhaun. Vo gudgudi hoti hai, Naina tried to make her understand.

Kya? Naina tu pagal ho gayi hai? Jijaji niche khade the aur tjhe upar balcony me gudgudi ho rahi thi? Vaah, Preeti clapped sarcastically.

Preeti smjh na, aise ajeeb ajeeb sa lag raha tha, Naina felt frustrated unable to put her thoughts in clearly in front of Preeti.

Behan, tujhe kabhi kuch kuch hota hai, kabhi tjhe gudgudi hoti hai aur kabhi tujhe ajeeb ajeeb sa lagta hai, tujhe Jijaji ki nai doctor ki zarurat hai. Hum kal doctor ke pas jaenge theek hai? Soa ab aur mjhe bhi sone de, Preeti lied down on the bed and covered herself with the sheets so that Naina couldn't disturb her again.

Naina looked at Preeti angrily. 'Vaise to bda bolti hai ki mujhe sab pata hai ab is madam ko kuch smjh hi nahi aa raha.

Naina too lied down on the bed pondering over everything again. Sleep pooled in her eyelids and she drifted off into Sameer's dreams, yet again.

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Thank you πŸ˜Š