Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats for new story...🥳
Interesting prologue...
Raman is a doctor...
Ishita try to kill herself few times...oh no..
Continue soon..
Thank u for pm & update
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story..
Interesting prologue 
Ishita attempt suicide 3 times...
Update sooonnn
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting concept
is she trying to kill herself cz of her infertility
continue soon
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting prolouge di...ishu try to suside...her parents beg raman to save her...interesting...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...and so sorry for late reply...
SMittal07051995 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Nice Prologue.
W8ing for part 1

husnkimalika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very nice prologue dear...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -finally I am here with first shot of this ts, enjoy. But before that don't forget to read the prologue.

SHOT 1

Raman told the compounders to took ishita inside while he went behind them assuring amma -appa to try his best. 

Raman enter the room and said -hows she?? 

Nurse -ita bad, doctor. Bahut deep cut hai, blood loss bhi hai. 

Raman -check her bp. 

Nurse checked her bp and said -ita going down. 

Raman -she is sinking. Iska blood test Karo aur jaldi se blood bank se blood mangwao. 

Nurse nodded and took the blood sample while he start cleaning the wound. 

Raman -crap,what she has done to herself. Pata nahi aisi kya problem rahi hogi that she took such step. He was thinking and start stitching her wound after cleaning. 

It took around an hour and finally he came out. Appa -amma ran to him and asked about ishita. 

Raman -she is fine, but heavy blood loss tha, so we have to keep her under observation. 

Appa folded his hand in gratitude and said -i can't thank u enough for saving her life. She is our only daughter. 

Raman hold his hand and said -dont say like this sir, it's my job. But can I know why she tried to commit suicide, that too third time. Koi bahut badi problem hai kya??he asked making amma -appa look at each other. 

Raman -its OK, agar aap log nahi batana chahti toh, I will not force. Actually hamare yahan counselling hoti hai aise logon ke liye jin mein suicidal tendencies hoti hai. That's why I asked, it's perfectly alright if u don't wanna share. He was saying when amma said -its all because of that prashant. He is ishita's boyfriend from last two years. He went to London six months back for his job. Jaane se pehle he talked to us about their marriage. She was saying when appa hold her hand when amma said -let me tell vishwa, ho sakta hai kuch ho jaaye.saying so she start narrating -achcha ladka hai soch kar humne inn dono ki engagement kara di and he left for London. But aaye din uske dusre se affair ki baat pata chalne lagi ishu ko. And when she confronted him one month ago, he finally broke up with her. Ishu yeh sadma bardasht nahi kar paa rahi and she attempted suicide. Ek baar zeher kha liya, do baar nas kaat li. Teen baar toh woh bach gayi but we don't know ki kitni baar usse bacha payenge. Ek hi bachchi hai hamari Doctor sahab, woh bhi aisa karegi toh hum Kiske sahare jeeyenge. She said and start crying hugging appa tight. 

Raman felt bad and said -dont worry, we will try to make her understand. Aap bilkul chinta mat kariye. He said and was going when appa stopped him and asked -woh police complain. 

Raman -aapki beti bach gayi naa, let it be. Police aa kar bas usse harass hi karegi. Nothing else. Now we should try to make her understand the value of life instead of harassing her for attempting suicide. 

Appa thanked him and waited for ishita to come out. After fifteen minutes, ishita was shifted to the room. Appa-amma was sitting beside ishita and was crying when Raman came to check her. He checked her and said -she is recovering, subah tak hosh aa jayega. Meri duty khatam ho gayi hai, I am going. Dusre doctor aa kar beech beech mein Issey check karte rahenge. 

Amma-aap nahi ruk sakte. Aap itne achche hai, understanding bhi. Sab aapki tarah nahi hote. 

Raman -sorry aunty ji. I can't stay back but don't worry. I will go instructing the doctor. Ur daughter will be taken care of. He said and was going smiling when his phone rang and he picked it in no time. 

Raman -haan baba, aa raha hoon. Bas on the way hoon. Please sweetheart don't be angry on me. I am just reaching home. He was saying and walked out of the hospital. He settled in his car and zoomed out of the hospital campus. 

He was talking and magnifying her whole way while she was just being angry. 

Soon he reached his house and rang the door bell. The help opened the door and he went to her room only to see her sitting with a grumpy face. 

Raman smiled seeing her and went to her. He picked little Ruhi in his arms and said -sorry betu, papa aaj bhi late ho gaye. 

Ruhi looked away and said -ruhi baat nahi karegi, ruhi gussa. 

Raman kissed his five years old daughter and said -betu, papa sorry hai. Emergency thi bachcha, warna papa toh time par aane wale the. 

Ruhi -sachchi. She looked at him and asked. 

Raman -nahi toh kya ,jhooth. Papa toh ready the, aa rahe the, but then Ek ladki aur uske mummy -papa aa gaye. U know they were crying. 

Ruhi -kyun papa, she asked innocently. 

Raman -kyunki uske haath mein bahut chot lagi thi. They were crying and telling me to save their daughter. Toh main karta, I have to stay back and treat her. Toh bolo main galat kiya kya. 

Ruhi thought for a while and said -haan, aapki galti nahi. Galti unki hai jinhone chot lagwayi. I think mujhe unhe jaa kar daantna padega. 

Raman smiled and said -achcha, kal mere saath chal kar daant lena but for now, let me change and then we will have dinner together, OK. 

Ruhi nodded and went to the helps and told them to arrange table for them while raman went to change. 

After ten minutes, he went to the dining table and saw Ruhi already sitting there.he smiled and settled beside her. He start feeding her while she was busy in talking nonstop. 

Raman was enjoying his chatter box and feeding her and himself too. After having dinner, he took Ruhi to their bed and make her sleep telling her bed time story. 

Soon Ruhi slept hugging Raman tight, Raman kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. Soon he too slept hugging Ruhi calling it a night. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
Hope Ishita understands the value of life soon
Loved this version of Raman
And Ruhi is always uber cute