Help with Deleting my account

kitty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm thinking of deleting my account. I haven't used this account in ages, but before I do I need to know more about the process.
I saw that I need to contact a GA to do it.

But how do I get in contact with  one?

What information should I provide to delete it and do all my posts get deleted even if they are in locked posts now?

If they are going to remain the same, I see no point of deleting. But anyways I haven't decided yet. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
The account cannot be delegated it can only be deactivated. That means your user ide number of posts etc will still be visible but your posts will get blocked 

You need to contact a global moderator . You can send them a PM Or private message 
HERE is a list of GMs

You only need to provide them your account ID 

However I must tell you that it takes a long time for them to respond and it may take ages for the account to actually get deactivated 

After deactivation all your posts will get replaced by a message that the member has been temporarily banned 

I suggest you leave your account like that. Why get into all this or show a banned message with your posts

Whatever posts you want to remove just delete the contents by editing 

Offcourse that's only my aiggestion 
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 5 years ago
kitty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Hi

The account cannot be delegated it can only be deactivated. That means your user ide number of posts etc will still be visible but your posts will get blocked 

You need to contact a global moderator . You can send them a PM Or private message 
HERE is a list of GMs

You only need to provide them your account ID 

However I must tell you that it takes a long time for them to respond and it may take ages for the account to actually get deactivated 

After deactivation all your posts will get replaced by a message the the member has been temporarily banned 

I suggest you leave your account like that. Why get into all this or show a banned message with your posts

Whatever posts you want to remove just delete the contents by editing 

Offcourse that's only my aiggestion 

Thank you for the info
I sent a PM just before I saw your post. Most of my posts are in already locked accounts so I can't remove them. 

If it's a hassle maybe I will let it go. But I'll see if I get a response.