Adi the most unlucky guy, should realise!

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
Yes Adi should realise that he wasn't perfect, he had flaws, only then he can move on. Everything sounds so perfect but not after some xyz person reads his wife's personal diary and then challenges him that he wasn't a good husband! Oh yea forgot to mention, his wife's personal diary which was handed over by his own brother to that xyz person !

Well I must say Adi is the most unlucky person in this world! He isnt perfect, has many flaws just like us but he is surrounded by people who can potentially forever remove his faith on love and family!
His father who can manipulate anyone ,
his mother definitely has a lot of shades behind this avatar of her,
his brother , who reads his bhabhi's diary , silently gives it to stranger but can't tell his brother, we assume that is doing all this so that his brother can get closure but technically in the story, he is doing all of that coz he is mahaan and sachai ka murat,
his wife, rather confronting him that she isn't happy with him and needs to move out, she chose to cheat right under his nose and had the nerve to tell Adi that nobody shares everything with everyone,
his mother in law who had the nerve to support her daughter after her lies were caught and not while her daughter was shamelessly cheating her son inlaw,
his friend whom he saved multiple times, ah yes she saved his whole family right so scores equal, but yes that friend who wants to reopen the case not for Adiya but only Zoya. She being the righteous lady, doesn't really mind using someone's personal diary to prove her dead husbands innocence! Nice hypocrisy.

Guys lets not assume, that a person is doing all this to get closure, its an interesting twist etc... lets only go by what is being shown and discuss. Each person has their own way of seeing things, so by saying Arjun wants a closure for his bhai, doesn't makes sense to me as long as I don't see it in the same way. So lets go by only what is shown already
Edited by Madhu_Scarlet - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1k

Users

8

Likes

30

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
I think it's a bit unfair to say that Zoya will use that diary to prove Yash innocent when it hasn't happened yet.

And I think we all keep forgetting that reading that diary is going to rip whatever heart she has left apart. I don't think she'll be able to gather herself to further dwell into PooSh's case
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I think it's a bit unfair to say that Zoya will use that diary to prove Yash innocent when it hasn't happened yet.

And I think we all keep forgetting that reading that diary is going to rip whatever heart she has left apart. I don't think she'll be able to gather herself to further dwell into PooSh's case



Well I'll be happy if something like that doesn't happen, but in my opinion Zoya shouldn't even read it and her giving gyaan to Adi based on the diary was even pathetic
anjaanichudi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
xyz person 😲 inna gussa nakko baba.
rosemahal thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#5
Sure first hus have to know about wifes secrets not bawarwala ...arjun here nvr trusted adi ...his actions jot justified. I don't know how zo blame adii ..tHt hewas not perfect even though she was not perfect wife naa.how she teach him lesson coz jo kud lesson nhi seeki first lol
malarmia thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#6
Adi is indeed unlucky.
He is surrounded by liers & betrayers only.
Hypocrites all around him.
I just find his character to be extremely innocent.
He trusts people easily.
About Zoya, I am totally against her reading that diary.
It has personal stuff about Pooja & Adi too.
What makes Arjun & Zoya think that they have the right to read someone's personal diary, that too of a dead person?
If I am Adi, I don't want to go through this
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

xyz person😲inna gussa nakko baba.




If Zoya would have considered Aditya as well she would'nt have been an xyz person for me here. But all she was bothered was to prove how real the love of Poosh was and how stupid Aditya is to end up trusting everyone
intruderfast thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet



Well I'll be happy if something like that doesn't happen, but in my opinion Zoya shouldn't even read it and her giving gyaan to Adi based on the diary was even pathetic

Bang on. She has absolutely no right to read it. And she can only after consent of Adi. I also think she will eventually not use everything written in the diary in court.
She will be in a constant dilemma but eventually she might choose Adi
anjaanichudi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet




If Zoya would have considered Aditya as well she would'nt have been an xyz person for me here. But all she was bothered was to prove how real the love of Poosh was and how stupid Aditya is to end up trusting everyone


Once d Poosh story gets a closure n Adiya get together, u wud know seeing Zoya stand by Adi, why she is how she is. I'm sure seeing her love for Adi u wud eat up ur words 😊
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi



Once d Poosh story gets a closure n Adiya get together, u wud know seeing Zoya stand by Adi, why she is how she is. I'm sure seeing her love for Adi u wud eat up ur words😊



I don't really want Adiya to be together until Zoya realises Adi's worth, but yes I don't mind going back to Adiya as long Zoya is not back to her ways to taking her family and Aditya for granted for the sake of her own vaade and rishte

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".