Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pop77

Congrats for new thread!!

Maan really happy today..he sawing his happiness..Who's guy who looking Geet..Maan see but Geet not pay attention..Alisha wants to jealous Maan to intro Rifat..But Maan is happy about her..
She is taking all wrong meaning when even Maan's talking to her..Geet also surprise when she said his name..

I am waiting for Guy's intro which Geet hugs..

everything Will disclose in next part
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyasree

<font color="#009900">Congrats on new thread</font>

thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

<font color="#009900">Amazing, lovely n wonderful update</font>

thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

<font color="#009900">Thanks for PM</font>

welcome dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

<font color="#009900">Waiting for next</font>

will soon dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Just need fresh page then update
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 49 -

" I m back Geetu . I'm here " Rajib said with so much emotion, Geet couldn't help just gave small nod

" good ..uum I mean good to see you " she said quietly without giving any smile or anything .

She wants Rajib to get the message ' she not interested in him and leave her alone ' but to her surprise Rajib took step forward her and she couldn't help walked back . Seeing her so stiff he stopped coming closer

" just good , I didn't think you will welcome me like this "

" look Rajib .."

" but I deserve it don't I " he cut her with sad smile..

" the way I behaved last time , I deserve your anger I know . I'm sorry Geet, really sorry for hurting you that way . " he looked genuinely sorry..

" because of my stupid behaviour I lost my lov..."

" you lost your friend " this time Geet completed his word giving him stern message where he stood in past and where he still belong only ' friend '.

" look Rajib past is past I don't want to go there . Just forget it , there is party and I need to go " she turned around but Rajib hold her hand

" I can't..i can't let those go . I tried Geet. Trust me I tried for past one year I couldn't forget you . My love is still same fo..."

" then try hard Mr Rajib Jaiswal . Because I never loved you , i won't love you . You mean nothing to me other than a old friend who tried to cheat me when I was only helping him . " she try to get out from his grip " leave my hand now " but he only tighten his hold .

" let me go , leave my hand. Tamasha maat karo yaha , choro mujhe "

But he in another zone to understand anything " I can't let you let . I know I did mistake but now I'm here as a better person for you . Mujhe maat thukrao " all of sudden he hugged her making her more angry ..

" please give me a chance I love you "

" Rajib what are you doing ? Choro ..let me go "

" just one chance I want ple..."

" She clearly want you to leave her Mr "

finally he let her go from his arm as someone interrupt them but still didn't leave her hand . Geet turned around seeing Maan there , looking ever so angry . She never saw him that angry . His eyes blood red , ready to murdered the man before him . He came forward and hold her hand to pull her to himself .

" and why would i listen to you ? Mind your own business because I'm talking to my fiance "

" stop it Rajib " she shouted making him stop " don't say such ridiculous..."

" sorry to break the bubble but i have to step in , as it's my business. Because she is My wife . "

Rajib couldn't help but let her go in surprise and sad . Without giving another glance Maan start walking to his car literary dragging Geet with him .

Whole ride was silent. Geet doesn't know what to say and how to say it . She never knew Rajib will come out and do something like this . She already made herself clear 2 years ago but it's clear Rajib still hang on her .

Geet looked at Maan, his face stone cold , she can feel he is damn angry . She now regretting not to pay heed of her Mamu . Her uncle warned her , even told her to tell Maan everything but she didn't listen . For her it's closed topic of her past which don't exist now . But it's not that everything will happen as our wish . Fate always play it's role .

Now she fearing what will Maan say about whole situation. Will he misunderstand whole thing ? Will he hate her ? Will he leav...? .. She closed her eyes in fear , even she can think of him leaving her . But can he blame him if he took whole thing wrongly ? ...

As soon as they came back to their room Maan went and stand to window , without uttering a single words . Both doesn't realise how much time passed . Both lost out of words . Geet doesn't want Maan to take things wrong and Maan doesn't want to hear anything fearing he may not able to handle whole truth.

" Maan we need to talk " with lot of courage finally she spoke with great difficulty, she can't let this matter create unnecessary trouble between them .

" look what you saw , I mean what you heard it's not ..."

" you remember Geet, before going to party you promised me something . " he didn't let her say more and straight went to point . He turned around to face her , Geet try to read his face but failed miserably. Because not just Maan she is also in mess to get anything .

" Maan you getting all things... "

" I want you Geet, I want to make you ...m..mine " he again cut her with same tone without giving away any emotion .

" you promised me you won't deny, you would give me anything . "

he took steps toward her . He looked at her surprised face, raised his hand to put some loose strands behind her ear ..and whispered ever so softly

" I want you all , i want your everything , you mind your soul , your tears , your laugh and your body ... i want to make love to you Geet "

her breath stuck in her mouth , she doesn't know how to react . Maan cupped her face to make her look at him again " will you be mine Geet? " He asked her with lots of hope...

He is so close Geet can feel his hot breath on her face . She wants to say yes, she badly want it but she withdraw at last moment . She stepped back , making distance between them and finally denied nodded no . " no I won't. "

a tear drop silently " I can't do it Maan. I can't do it knowing you thinking wrong about me , you thinking im with someone else . You taking this step not because of our love , because you think there is something between me and Raji..."

" I thought I m asking something to my wife, I m talking to my wife . Then how third person came suddenly . " this time he took step back ...

" I was talking about ourselves but seems like , for you someone else is more important than your husband , Main toh bas hum dono ki baat karrahi thi phir kaha se koyi aur aagaya hamare bech ?"

He accused tone broke something in her . But she could feel Maan is hurt by her denial, more of all her talking about Rajib . He turned around again and went to his previous place without saying more .

Then finally Geet understood the meaning of his words . He not asking to make love to her because her past is here . He just wants her for him because he loves her and ready to take this step , Rajib's arrival doesn't forced him to take this step . Infact Rajib doesn't matter to him . He doesn't want to know who is Rajib , what relation she shared with him ? He only knows and trust that she loves him and this enough of him.

All in Maan never doubted her ... its only his pure love . Without saying anything she run to him and hugged him tightly as tears flowing with happiness.

" I love you ...love you so much ..." she could have keep going if he didn't crushed his mouth on her for sudden kiss .   

" i want you so much Geet "

he whispered aganist her lips then claiming them again and this time Geet surprised him by bitting his lips . With loud growl he picked her up in his arms without breaking kiss .

Geet doesn't remember when he pulled their cloths , she could only heard his whispered how much he loves her, how much he wants her and how long he waiting for this day .

She didn't need his word , she could feel his love in his every kiss , he was not loving her, he was savoring her ...he was taking her somewhere ... The pleasure he was giving she never knew exist , she couldn't stop moaning his name again and again and this only give him more power to kiss her hard ,to love her hard .

He was always in control but first time he let it go and made love to her like no tomorrow and Geet gave in happily with all her heart ...before sleeping she can only remember his last words " you are only mine " Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
yayyy updated ... don't know how it came, I typed in hurry
Rajib matter will clear in next part
am not good in hot shot thing lol
enjoy
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part...
I was waiting for the day when Maan would lose control and would devour his beautiful wife,,,
am glad there was no misunderstanding because of her past...guess Maan is right...if he trusts her then there should be no need of justifications from Geet's side...I am glad this did not have any serious impact on their budding relationship///

you said more to come in the next oart...eager to know Geet's past...guess she would try to come clean to her husband...that is important too...to maintain the transparency in a relation

Loved it
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am first here too...
First on both your stories...really I am on roll today...
loved that you took time to update both the stories...
lovely