Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello everyone, first time here. I just want to say This mystery behind yash is driving me crazy. I seriously want to know who killed them, if it was an accident or not. Because I know they both fell out of love with their spouse which is common and found companion in someone else. Was it wrong yes, especially while being married, but you cant stop your heart from falling. Yesterday eps was surprising, I didnt think mr. Hood would bribe with money. After all zoya dad is also rich. I personally dont think zoya should reopen the case, but what mr.hood did was not right putting all the blame on yash when it takes two to tangle. Anyway, if she ends up doing it, this will be a good way to find more clues about their death and maybe yash also has a diary or journal stash somewhere
thanks for the update
I loved the way Zoya came out as a strong woman in this episode, replying back strongly to Harsh and then to Rajveer