Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update . This update is especially for 
"Dhiyashah" who has turned rockerz today abd she demanded this update .Congratulations Dhyani for turning red ,enjoy the new color fully .

Shot 5

Ishita almost ran from there and reached the kitchen ,closed her eyes and catch some breath ,leaning on the kitchens wall and spoke to herself " what happens to me when I m close to him ,kya ho jaata hai mujhe . ishita calm down ,how will you fulfill your motive ,if you will become so nervous around him . "

Talking so to herself ,she drank some water and then started making coffee for him . Soon she was done with his coffee ,she pour it for him and went to his cabin . He was talking to Bhatia's CEO only , he spoke seeing Ishita " yeah she has joined and doing her job well , if you want you can talk to her ."

Saying so he passed the phone to ishita , she made faces and talked to the CEO glaring Raman ,then hung the call . After disconnecting the call he saw her and asked " why you were glaring me ".

I- I don't want to talk to this person in my life again .

R- I m your boss you can't order me like that .

I- RKB ,I m a grown up girl and had seen life more closer than you. I was not born with silver spoon like you ,I had lived my life alone , so I know everything . I know you people had trade me for this contract . 

R- what the hell .

I- main bachchi nahi hoon sir ,I do understand everything . you had given that contract to bhatia's in exchange of me . But now if I had come to you ,I don't want Bhatia's to be benefitted in return of me .

Raman was looking at her surprisingly without blinking his eyes when Ishita spoke " you don't worry sir , your desire will be fulfilled but we will take it slowly. and this is my condition stop trading girls for your lust ".

Saying so she left his cabin leaving a shocked but impressed Raman behind. Ishita went to her cabin and settled in her chair ,closed her eyes tight for sometimes and then spoke to herself 
" kahin zyada to nahi ho gaya ,ye RKB  impressed to ho jaayega na . actually he should be , agar nahi hua to ,but that bhatia should also learn a lesson .".

Rest of the day passed normally and Ishita returned to her home back. She told everything to mihika ,making her shock . Ishita told that RKB is not angry but impressed with her and he is actually a nice person . Mihika warned her ,not to fall for him ,for which ishita  assured her that she will never fall in love with him .

Days started passing ,ishra were coming closer , after that Raman was Lil reluctant to touch her but she kept giving him positive signals , she has started doing things for him ,taking care of him and his works. Today ishita has to wait for long for conveyance to go back to her house . She decided that now she needs a car ,thinking so she checked her savings but it was not enough for buying a car . She then thought to take it from Raman . Next day she went to office almost an hour late ,Raman was waiting for her . He even called her but she didn't picked his call ,finally she reached his office and went to Raman for apologizing . She knocked the door and he told that its open ,ishita entered his cabin . He saw her and spoke " you are late today ."

I- humm ,but I had the reason . you know this is office timing ,poori Delhi ko office jaana hota hai ,moreover you know how these pubic transports are . you know left my house at 7.45 to reach here at 9.30 .then also I got late . I m so sorry sir will try to come on time ,its just I have to  leave home at 7.30 .

She spoke faking to be very sincere but helpless .

R- why don't you take your own vehicle .

I- your office is too far from my house ,so scooty will not do and I don't have that much money to buy a car , you know I had just joined your company aur itni jaldi loan to milne se raha aur mere passe itne paise hai nahi .

R- oh so its the matter,such a small problem you know na RKB ke liye kuch bhi mushkil nahi , I will sanction your loan . you apply for a vehicle loan i will sign it .

I- thank you so much sir.

R( smirking)- RKB never does anything without getting profit from it ,I want my profit from this also .

Ishita smiled naughtily and looked deep into his eyes ,he too was looking at her then spoke " why are you looking at me like this ,you know na aise na mujhe tum dekho seene se laga loonga".

She smirked and spoke " I didn't stopped you ,did I".

Saying so she turned to go but next moment she was caged in his arms ,he looked at her and spoke " what did you just say ".

She again saw him ,their eyes lot locked she tiptoed and pressed her lips on his ,then spoke " I said I hadn't stopped you ".

She just said this and next moment she was pinned to the wall and he started kissing her hungrily while she too was responding him equally . He started roaming his hands freely on her body over her cloths while she encircled her arms around his neck and was adding fire to his already burning desire . That's when his intercom buzzed , he tried to ignore but it was official ,he left her and went to attend the call ,and got to know that his clients are waiting for him in conference hall .Raman looked at ishita and spoke " Bansals are waiting ,we have to leave ,correct yourself ."

She nodded and went to washroom Soon both were in conference hall , conducting the meeting but their eyes were on each other ,getting locked again and again . It was her turn to give the presentation on his behave ,she got up and started giving presentation looking at him time to time while his eyes were on her only . He was just waiting for the meeting to end so that he can crush her in his arms . 

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Tumse Pehle, Tumsa Koi
Humne Nahi Dekha
Tumse Pehle, Tumsa Koi
Humne Nahi Dekha

Tumhe Dekhte Hi
Mar Jaayenge
Yeh Nahi Tha Socha

Baahon Mein Teri, Meri
Yeh Raat Thehar Jaaye
Tujhme Hi Kahin Pe Meri
Subah Bhi Guzar Jaaye

Baahon Mein Teri, Meri
Yeh Raat Thehar Jaaye
Tujhme Hi Kahin Pe Meri
Subah Bhi Guzar Jaaye

Jis Baat Ka Tujhko Darr Hai
Woh Kar Ke Dikha Dunga...

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Lunga
Tumko Main Chura Lunga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Lunga

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Lunga
Tumko Main Chura Lunga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Lunga

That's all for now ,for this update . I know its not that perfect but adjust with it ,you all know how poor I m in writing all this . The song was suggested by dolly28singhal . Enjoy reading and do comment.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3