

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Arpi1234
My dream was to become a doctor but changed my mind after experiencing how difficult biology subjects are😆
Waasis 🤗
Hi 🤗Wow, its been a while!Yeah !Seeing that this place is not even in the vicinity of being in the same area of lit AF, I thought I should do my bit...Nek Khayaal hai 😆I just saw the EDT forum shut shop. Now I may not have been a part of it but by God that sucks! And not wanting that for this one, here is a quick fun post.Locked ! Itni jaldi !!Bhoot prem bhi bacha na paata!So as children we all have certain specific dreams of what or who we want to be when we grow up.I had three options! And three very serious ones okay!Numero Uno:So, tell me.. What dreams were yours and whether you could fulfill them?!Jo hum bane hai wo to humne kabhi socha na tha...My answer is in your Sawaal...^Though I haven't practically done anything to achieve it...😆With no bio who can become a doc !So, I guess it was just a thought...Not a dream... Or I was just following the trends...Bade hokar doctor banna hai !Hugs and love!🤗Cheers!Zoya
Originally posted by: Arpi1234
My dream was to become a doctor but changed my mind after experiencing how difficult biology subjects are 😆
Originally posted by: akrocks77
Hey Zoya!!
My Childhood dreams were just as mad as me.😆As kid...like a 5 or 6 year old I remember I wanted to be a Pokemon Master...🤪Then in my early teenage years I wanted to be an astronaut...😳I love Astronomy and love Mars even more... sometimes may be more than earth... so Yaa I wanted to be the first person to go land on Mars as a child...Mad me🤣These are those I remember now.
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
to be a scientist 😆 I was like sapne dekhe bade bade karna kuch na bada pade 😆