PZIARMFCCVYQMYXQ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1

Hi!

Ever since these past few episodes I'm noticing Karan/Armaan says 'Oye Hoye' very frequently 😆...

Don't you think its getting boring/expected? I mean when he used to say it before I thought it was sexy & cute (rare) 😉 Par now what with him saying it often It's just gettting a little too repetitive 😕... Us (phrase) meh woh magic nahin hai jo pehle ta 😍

What do you guys think?

Do any of you feel the same?

I'd love to hear your comments & Views on this 😊

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

1.1k

Users

22

Frequent Posters

U6AOPFCAJBN3EDUO thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
I STILL LOVE when he says Oye Hoye!!.. Thats like his best quote since Basket!!.. 😍 😍
EUMRDROC7S4EUL4A thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
I agree with you! It would be really really cute if he said BASKET anytime soon! That is my all time fav. phrase of his! lol

I miss Basket..he should say it soon..im gonna be so sad until he says it..best time to say it would be when they are playin bball cause i miss those matches between them!

Kajal 😛
armaanasya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: N786

Hi!

Ever since these past few episodes I'm noticing Karan/Armaan says 'Oye Hoye' very frequently 😆...

Don't you think its getting boring/expected? I mean when he used to say it before I thought it was sexy & cute (rare) 😉 Par now what with him saying it often It's just gettting a little too repetitive 😕... Us (phrase) meh woh magic nahin hai jo pehle ta 😍

What do you guys think?

Do any of you feel the same?

I'd love to hear your comments & Views on this 😊

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes


i swear man......i totally agree wid u.....there was a charm in tat word before,when armi used to say it but now its jus a bore for me.....too repetitive😕😕
mariaa.xo thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#5
i styl lubb it wen he saiz dat 😳
FanofAngad thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
no way 😳 ...

it will neva get boring.... 😉
i luv it and neva will stop luvng it 😆 😃 😳
dhvanisoni thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
I seriously dont want it to get so frequent...it shud remain rare n unique...I sometimes feel tht its overused...its not really needed in each n every scene after all...
ShahidKapur thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#8
i don't know but i still lovewhen he says that....i mean thw way armaan says oye hoye is just so cute. i don't think i can ever get bored of it.
Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#9
noooooooooooooooooo i love it wen he sez ''oye hoye'' it sounds so sweet and adorable!!! 😳 tc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edited by Tasha.Natasha - 18 years ago
GLWFABYB4YF3YGNX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#10
yeh! i find it quite boring now!
he's said it like 7 times!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".