maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 46..
Awesome .. mast ... Zabardast ...

Thanks for the update...

Thanks for the pm..

Continue soon...

Maan was nervous.. he was planning to escape from there uninformed... So that he would not have to do it..

He was thinking on ways of escaping.. fearing that he wouldn't be able to face the audience n they would not be able to live upto their expectations n would let everyone down .

But here enters are geet n gives him courgae n gives moral support... Boosting up his confidence.

She was so emotional but controlled n stood by him for him...

He finally did it .. he faced his biggest fear n won over it... 

He gave a wonderful presentation n bagged the deal.

Maan went to geet . Hugged her , kissed her .

What a overwhelming moment . There is lots to say but no words coming out .

Just their hearts talking .

Everyone was happy seeing geet .

Alisha poor her . Her heart broke . Bubble burst .

U are saved most of all .
darru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter update next chapter soon 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 45...

Superb..

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm...

Maan gave lift to Alisha or say she just took it ..

Geet saw them n left without any reaction scaring Maan.

Alisha still confused asked Maan about destiny , made for each other, forever love.

Maan was all lost in geet n their moments . Told her that he does believe in all these things.

She knowingly n unknowingly started comparing him with rifat.

She is again mistaking his words n gestures.

He reached home to find his room filled with the posters of geet's current crush .

Poor boy so much for a punishment from a jealous wife.

At office everyone is busy preparing for the big day. The biggest presentation for the biggest deal.

Maan is in his boss form , become a terror for all.

Mr.patel is impressed with his hardwork ..

He wants Maan to give the presentation.

Dropping a bomb on him.

Maan respects him so much for he was the one who supported his dadimaa at their bad times . Hence couldn't say no to him.

But let's see , what will he do.

Alisha liking every thing about Maan and mistaking his words
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 46..

Awesome .. mast ... Zabardast ...

Thanks for the update...

Thanks for the pm..

Continue soon...

Maan was nervous.. he was planning to escape from there uninformed... So that he would not have to do it..

He was thinking on ways of escaping.. fearing that he wouldn't be able to face the audience n they would not be able to live upto their expectations n would let everyone down .

But here enters are geet n gives him courgae n gives moral support... Boosting up his confidence.

She was so emotional but controlled n stood by him for him...

He finally did it .. he faced his biggest fear n won over it...

He gave a wonderful presentation n bagged the deal.

Maan went to geet . Hugged her , kissed her .

What a overwhelming moment . There is lots to say but no words coming out .

Just their hearts talking .

Everyone was happy seeing geet .

Alisha poor her . Her heart broke . Bubble burst .

U are saved most of all .

it was hard for me to write glad you liked it
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: darru

Nice chapter update next chapter soon

thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 44 ...

Interesting..
Thanks for the pm..

Thanks for the update..

Maan n geet are again at the suicide point..

Maan mustered all his courage n finally he let it all out..

He told her everything .. he confessed.

He let out all his insecurities. His fears . His feelings , his love .each n every emotion . He laid bare infront of her .

Oh what a beautiful way of confession.

They cleared all the misunderstandings.

They both had their moments.

Geet told him about Jay n Meera ., Clearing his misunderstandings.

She got angry for they couldn't enjoy dating before marriage.

He dropped her home . Both are craving n missing each other.

Want to end the condition she laid but none voice it out.

She was going back to home ..

Alisha enters again.. sits in his car.

Geet saw a girl in his car ..

Poor boy , save him please.

glad you liked the part
thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 43..

Awesome..

Thanks for the update..

Thanks for the pm...

Geet met up with her old friend . Her best friend.

They chatted , teased n had fun.

Maan saw them in the restaurant .

His insecurities surfaced. He tried calling n she rejected his calls.

Making him more insecure. He thought all soughts of things .

He thought them to be ex-lovers . Maybe she is not happy with him n wants to go away n he is here to take her away.

Geet was consoling pinky , who was thinking about ADI still loving Shasha .

Maan came n in his insecurities , had a argument with geet .

He said one should not let there love go . Instead they should fight for it.

Alisha talked to Maan .

She told him that he is no less. He is her inspiration n idol.

He felt good but still thinking about geet.

Alisha falling for him no doubt
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 47 -

" I can't believe my son is so romantic " Dadima teased him as soon as he came out from his room , after getting ready .

" Dadima it's 50th time you saying same , now please stop it " he winned like a child hiding himself in her arm. Dadima smiled seeing his old nature to hide in embarrassment .

She is very happy today , its her best day of her life . Her son faced the world , he finally coming out of his shell she can't help but feeling proud of him . She still remembered how he was so scared, all alone in his life but one girl changed everything .

Her way of tricked Geet was wrong she knows it although she never regret it . But she was guilty for something else . All is destiny , she believes Geet was in his destiny, that's why no matter what they would have meet , even without her trying . She looked at his mother's picture and her eyes wet up .

' you must be happy now , see your son finally did it . Main naraz thi kudhse ,ki main tumhari akhri khwaish puri nehi kar payi, par shayed wohi sahi tha. See your son so happy , only because of Geet , the girl of his choice . I'm sure you must be in peace now , even if he didn't marry your choice . Because no one can be better than Geet and she proved it too . Today I'm free from the guilt for not full filling your wish. Sometimes we better give ourself to destiny and Geet was in his density not A...'

" Dadima is it necessary to go " her thought break as Maan start showing displeasure over going to party .

" Maan bete it's just small party for investors even media won't be present "

" still dadima you know na I don't like all this ..."

" but I like all this "

came an instant reply from behind , making him conscious about himself . He got up and adjusted his coat before turning to his gorgeous wife . A instant smile adore his lips he couldn't help and muttered loudly " Beautiful Wife " making her blush red ...

" uhhh hum bhi hai yaha pe " Dadima cleared her throat to making him embarrass again . She went to Geet hugging her " bete bohot khuobsurat lag rahe hai aap "

" of course I have to dadima , after all I'm Mrs Geet Singh Khurana " she dramatically announced making him proud of himself .

" but Dadima aap ko bhi chalna chahiye humare sath. What you will do here alone ? "

Dadima paled but covered her self fast .. " who says I'm gonna alone here ? I'm going to meet my friend . Aap dono jaiye enjoy kijiye " she smiled kissing her forehead and went out fast before both stop her .

As soon as Dadima gone Geet smirked at Maan meaningfully. Of course Maan knows the reason . Like Dadima even she gonna tease her about his previous stunt . Even he doesn't know why he did that . Did he regret it ? No ,he is happy that everyone know who is Geet . His wife , only his .

" my husband is so romantic " she came forward hugged him . " and he is all mine " she stated looking at his eyes which showing his love .

" today it's gonna be hard "

" why ? " He frowned

" because don't know how many women will drool on my Triple H ..."

" let's stay back " as if he got a chance to stop going so said with hope " waise bhi it's gonna be boring party " .

But Geet has something else in her mind . " bilkul nehi .. aare mujhe bhi dekhna hai aase party kaise hote hai. Are women keep throwing them at others or men busy to take chance on ... "

" Geet it's small party nothing gonna happen " he stopped her , and he is little irritate which can visible to anyone . Geet knows he doesn't want to go but she can't let this happen . Going out like this will make him more ease around people . Even she doesn't want to go but for him she can do this small thing . So she tried different approach ...

" are you afraid to go with your wife ? "

" I can go with you anywhere " he simply answered making her heart skipped. He pulled her more kissing her forehead " party, dance all artificial things don't excite me . I would rather stay at home with my wife sitting beside me . "

she smiled " party pe bhi main apke hi sath hoon na " he made a face and his his face in crook of her neck .

" I missed you , I missed you in our room . I missed sleeping with you , hugging you all by myself . Come back " He gave her some wet kisses on her neck to shoulder , making her weak on her knees .

" Maan we will be late " but he didnt stop ...she is drug to him he can't come out from this addictation not he wants too . He kissed corner of her lips and before he claimed her fully she step back making him little angry . This is new , his attitude his showing love , kisses ,touches all new to her . It's making her edgy. She wants all but it's not the right time .

" we need to go " she said softly not to make him more irritate .

" it's not fair ok . " he pulled her by waist and hold her tightly. " Do you realise today is last day of one month challenge . Tomorrow you will be with me . I always do what you say , now it's my turn . you have to give me something . Are you ready ? Can you promise me not to say no "

she looked puzzled at his sudden demand but nodded her head . Maan smirked " soch lo Geet, there would be no escape " he muttered in her ear kissing her weak spot . She stopped breathing for sometime .

" it's won't be easy demand and after promising me you can't back out , think hard my wife " .

what can she do when her husband is so close to her , other than agreeing " I.. I promise "

" get ready Mrs Khurana " with this finally he claimed her lips for a passionate kiss.

Rifat smiled softly as Alisha hold his arm like couple. He was surprised when she called him to attend her boss party . But he couldn't able to let go the chance to spend sometime with her . Suddenly her hold tighten , making him confused, he followed her gaze and saw a couple entered . And Everyone's eyes is on them .

" who are they? " he couldn't help but asked

" my boss and ... his wife " she finished with smile " let's meet them " before he can say anything she dragged him with her

Maan stop in mid seeing people looking at them . " Geet i think we should go bac..."

" I was so right , see how these witches are looking at you , even you are with your wife still they are so shameless "

she hold his hand tightly , digging her sharp nails. Maan forgets about his own fear as he has got new worry over his head . The dangerous thing on earth Angry jealous wife .

" Geet you too muc.. "

" why you wear this shirt and this coat . ? look at your hair . As if you are coming for magazine shoot not some party . Pahele tog kabhi aasa nehi kiya "

he knew it , she would only blame him . He wants to say ' you selected all this for me , you strictly told me to get ready like this ' but instead went to easy route " I'm sorry "

" you better be " she glared at him before looked at her surroundings " now show time , let's make it clear for once and all , my husband is my husband , none of your husband "

he frowned at choice of her words . She couldn't get better things to say other than copying race 3 dialouge . Why not he surprised ? After all it's His wife ...

Savitri Devi never thought the day will end like this . She thought it's best day of her life but fate has other plan . After knowing all things she can't able to say anything , even she has no word to console the woman before her .

" trust me Savitriji we were not aware that Maan is Sudhaji's son . Hume sach mein kuch nehi pata tha . Woh toh kal Geet ne bato bato mein tasveer dikhayi toh " she couldn't control as she start crying with fear and sadness . Fear of her daughter's beautiful paradise which can break , also sad for the loss of that kind woman .

Dadima went numb , even in her nightmares she never thought one day she would face this . She recalled Maan and his smiling face , then her daughter in law Geet whose world resolve around Maan. She closed her eyes , not understanding what to do ? ..

" bhool jaiye sab kuch Rano " she finally spoke making decision . " It's all past . We don't need to remember those . Some things better keep hidden in past. And never let others know about it . Jo hua woh accident tha , we can't change that . But for past we can't ruin future . "

she tried to smile to show assure Rano that every thing is ok . Rano couldn't help but hold her hand as gesture " thank you " she knows she sounding selfish but it's about her daughter happiness and she couldn't help but feel relived .

Dadima hugged her " bas bhool jaiye sab . You don't need to feel guilty nor Geet needs to know . It's all fate, let's accept it . Hume apse koyi shikayat nehi " Rano smiled with tears and promised not to say anything about it ever again before Geet or anyone ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
phew updated
don't know what happen to me I don't like writing
still little part
enjoy
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sabi
Teri toh yeh kya tha