Originally posted by: sagarika01
I really love to read the smooth flow of your narration. Good update with full of twists.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sagarika01
I really love to read the smooth flow of your narration. Good update with full of twists.
Originally posted by: Nonie12345
Awesome chapters Arohi😊
Rikara scenes were nice⭐️Gauri's antics on hearing chubul pandey name were so cute❤️The conversation between Rikara was so heart touching👍🏼I liked jealous Gauri when Omkara started to talk about another woman in front of her😆I loved how Anika and Rudra teased Gauri😉Rikara romance scenes were fantasticRikara fights are not nice😡There is some mystery going on with Om and Ridhima 😕Gauri is also hiding somethingIt seems Om and Ridhima are in a mission⭐️I wonder who is she meeting❓