Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Nice thought choti...
Well...Shaurie is upto something to mark his heroism...
Fb chat...well I don't think so..
LOL..I was planning to write something featuring their fb chats.. 😆
DK don't know what SSA will.do actually ... But I hope he dont do any wrong thing with mehek for which he has to pay for it ...after all one day they will be in love 😉
Originally posted by: Smiley327
I don't think it's chat related, felt like he is going to do something to teach her a lesson and may be he himself will end up in bad situation.
Originally posted by: Smiley327
I don't think it's chat related, felt like he is going to do something to teach her a lesson and may be he himself will end up in bad situation.