AdiYa OS : Tere Hone Laga Hoon :Thank you For 100 Likes

The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Guys Remember Me 😆 Arohi here After a Long time With An Os 🤗

Dedicating This Piece To My Behna My Darling My Friend Sumaiya_Scrible

Not a Great One A Simple Love Story ❤️

All heads turn around to have a look at the beauty grazing down the stairs dressed in a Grecian style red gown which hugged her curves perfectly and styled bun with some tresses left off she looked outrageously beautiful ,she was hell nervous she never wore this type of dresses if Adi had not given the dress ...and scrutinizing eyes of everyone was increasing her anxiety but she wanted him to see she looked around to find him his jaws dropped and the way he was looking at her without blinking made her blush walking close to him she had to tap his shoulder to bring him out of his world. His Hair Gelled and the tailor made suit he wore hugged him in all the right places giving whisper of the muscles lay beneath she could not take her eyes of him.

"If you done checking me out let's go it's getting late for the party "he said with a wink , 
 she gaped ...Flushing she went with him .

Soon as they entered the party Adi got busy with his business associates while Zoya was left alone in a corner.

"Hi beautiful may I have a dance " a young man in his thirties approached her .

When he was about to get a hold of her hand ...a hand snaked across her waist pulling her closer she looked up to see Adi glaring at that man.

"She is with me "he spoke angrily yet in a calm tone

... She was wiped to the dance floor immediately ...pulling her closer to him they swayed to the melody... 

"What was that?"Zoya whispered angrily,

"I was helping you "Adi remarked smiling ...

"I can help myself "Zoya whispered irritated, he pulled her more closer... 

"He was trying to touch you dammit " he spoke in a near shout possessively 

Zoya looked into his eyes he was burning in anger and possessiveness ...His Look meant This-is-mine -Don't-you- dare- touch- it...-...They twirled again and again until her back touched his front ...his breath fanning across her neck send Goosebumps, his hand going up and down her arms... the other hand holding her waist securely... they swayed and twirled now facing each other face to face...

His eyes was burning in desire and passion he cupped her face in leaned into kiss her his lips  due to the sudden sensation she gripped his arms tightly... She did not kiss him back yet she did pull away ...He Opened his eyes ... seeing her eyes closed and her hand gripping his arm tightly he knew that she did not resist but he wanted her to respond sighing against her lips...

"If you'll kiss me back "he whispered huskily brushing his lips across her jaw

"I'll give you six million "he continued 

Losing himself in the scent of her perfume and the softness of her skin

"If you'll be my girlfriend" dragging his mouth across her cheek to the corner of her lips he continued...

"I'll give you the whole world"...and

"If you'll marry me",

Zoya was so lost ignoring the arousing touch of his tongue against her ear with a shaky voice she spoke

"Six million and the whole world" further she continued in a whisper...

"What else could you possibly give me if I marry you?" 

"Paradise"

Lifting his head Adi took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and forced her to meet his gaze...

"I'll offer you the paradise in gold platter. Anything you want everything you want...I come with it ...of course it's a package deal"...

Zoya looked into his eyes mesmerized...

"We'll be a family" bending his head down to her level he continued describing his paradise 

"We'll have children... I'd like six," he teased, his lips against her temple...

"But I'll settle for one, you don't have to decide now"...

She took a deep long breath trying to calm her nerves he being near  her  ...so close in proximity whispering huskily those sweet nothings made her feel butterflies in her stomach but... wait ?she read this lines somewhere ...

"Paradise ..Judith McNaught" ...

She pushed him angrily he was about to fall due to the unexpected...

"Where is these lines from ... aah?

He chuckled that she caught it, pulling her close again despite her struggling...

"Paradise ... I know it's a bit cheesy but Zoya Those words were true "

She Looked into his eyes with her Eyes Wide Open  ...

"Think about it Zoya " he left her in the middle of the stage .

She stood rooted to the ground Did he just propose her ? a smile broke out her face but it was short-lived this is unprofessional... He is her boss and She is his Secretary  ,he is from an elite class where as she is from an economic class their lifestyles are different... they are never meant to be ,Her Decision is A "No"... .She searched him for a while but he was nowhere to be seen around in the party "

Did he leave me alone in the party?"Zoya thought with a frown 

She was angry at herself when he had kissed her she could not resist him although she did not respond she did not want to push him away ...She felt so many emotions in that kiss which she'd never felt, She felt Love, Care and warmth .Being an orphan she wanted to have someone as her own for the first time in her life but yet she couldn't agree, even if she did ...Will his parents accept her ? ..Will the society accept her? ..They will call her gold digger who trapped a rich person? ...Wiping away the remnants of her tears ...She thought to leave the venue... Her phone beeped in with a message...

"I had to leave urgently driver is out go with him he will take you to your destination" .

She just wanted to leave the place it felt suffocating so she decided to go with the driver. The drive was silent... Zoya was weeping why her fate was cruel when paradise knocks her door she couldn't open the door why, she missed her parents for the first time in this all years, Zoya did not notice that the route they were going was opposite.

As soon as she got down her vision was blurred due to tears ...with the back of her palm she rubbed away her dew drops and turned to have a look at the surroundings ...it was a Mansion ...But What is she doing here ?...

"Bhaiya "...She turned around to find the car had already left the premises... Where was she?... How is she supposed to go back?...The Darkness ...the whizzing wind the silent surrounding send chills down her spine hugging herself tighter she made up her mind to find some help ... Turning around she was about to take her first step 

"Zoya" He called her with his smooth silk voice 

Turning around she met his gaze not only him his parents were present... .She saw His Mother approaching her... She could not conclude what type of thoughts were running in Aunt's  mind ...Was she happy seeing her here or is she angry ?... Whatever it was... Her face was devoid of emotions... .Soon as she neared Zoya was pulled her to a hug ...Zoya stood dumb folded and to her surprise she kissed utterly confusing Zo ...In addition Mr.Hooda even hugged her in a fatherly way ...All this while Zoya was clueless Whereas Adi was beaming .He was glowing in ecstasy ...his Parents approval... Once he left the venue he had come straight to his parents and had nervously told them that he loved Zoya, he was spellbound when they had accepted Zoya so easily his mother had said how they had secretly wished that he end up with Zoya.

Adi's reverie broke when he heard his mother speak 

"Zoya Do you know how much happiness you have brought us by accepting  Adi, thank you so much for becoming my daughter..You are my beti ... you are a daughter who I have longed to have "She spoke with tears ...

Zoya was exasperated When the hell did she agree to marry that Akdu ?...She was about to clear their misconception 

When his father spoke "Be happy beta, Can't wait until you enter my house as my bahu..Not bahu... my beti  "he blessed her .

How could she tell them she did not agree to marry him ?...How can she break their heart ?  She had longed for a family to call her own ...She looked forward to see Adi smiling looking at their bonding seeing her looking at him ...he gestured her with his eyes to come to him but she did not respond...Smiling he walked forward... .Hugging his mother sideways 

"Maa soon as your bahu came you forgot that you have a son " he faked a pout ...

She slightly hit him on his arm "chup she is not bahu... beti ho meri... if you ever hurt her...ready to face the wrath of a her mother " she warned him ...

Seeing the way his mother accepted Zoya... Overcome with Love she enveloped her crying "maa ,maa" ...she was stroking her hair and rubbing her back soothing her .

"Come in " She held Zoya by her hand walked inside...Zoya and Adi's Mother were like long lost companions they joked laughed ..Shared their views of life ..memories while retiring to the kitchen to make dinner ...Hours might have passed but all the whole mansion was heard was laughter ...four pairs eyes of eyes were content to witness the scene ...For Adi he always wanted a wife who bonded with his mother well whereas for Harsh he also wanted a bahu just like Zoya ...Zoya served Dinner to three of them after dinner they had a chat as Zoya eyes landed on the time .

"Maa I have to go now  ..."Zoya Spoke; all three of them stopped talking and turned their heads to her side with a frown 

"You are staying here tonight "Anjana spoke ...

Zoya 'but...I..'she stammered 

"Not buts and if's Adi show her the Guest room"

Turning to Harsh "Let's go to sleep it is already late ".

Zoya's heart started beating fast since the time she stepped into the Mansion she did not talk to him even he did not even try to initiate a conversation .Looking at him drifted her memory to the kiss unknowingly she touched her lips seeing this he winked at her that caught Zoya off guard,she blushed and turned to the other side giving her back to him .

"Come " He spoke from behind the unmistakable smell of his cologne ,the clean ,earthly smell swamped her in a haze ...She unconsciously breathed in...Savoring his scent as his strode past her and beckoned her to follow him .

As she entered the room she took the time to survey her new surrounding ... Zoya frowned hearing the door locking sound she turned to see Adi locking the door 

"Why are you closing the door" She asked angrily,

He came forward Smirking...Seeing him taking steps forward she moved backward until she hit the wall as his arms caged her ... He leaned forward smirking ...

"So it's a yes" he whispered huskily... 

Due to the close proximity she couldn't think straight she hummed.. When he leaned back to look at her face she had eyes closed then her eyes shot open and she pushed him away.

"NO" "it is a No" please go back to your room if Maa or Papa sees they would think bad "

He starts chuckling "You accepted my parents why can't you accept me?...Why Zoya?"He finished the sentence with a slightly disappointed.

She was confused "Why can't she accept him? ... his parents loved her ...marrying him will give an own family that she longed for since small" ...her head was about to burst ...she sat on the bed following her he took his sit beside her and held her palms in his ...As he spoke 

"Are you afraid that I'll leave you?" ...Tears made out of her eyes as she hugged him as he embraced her 

"Ammi and Abbu left me when I was small ...I am scared Adi... One day if you get bored of me and if you leave me ...I'll die... I would not be able to live again" 

Breaking the hug..he cupped her face

"You are my heart beat Zo...without heart beating will the heart Survive? " 

She looked into his eyes which held so much love for her ...his words were genuine ...The Events were so sudden...She needs to  clear her mind 

"I need some time "She spoke as he nodded in response ,

"I need to change" ...Zoya continued fidgeting her fingers, 

He Hummed in response and stood up to leave.. 

"I did not bring any clothes with me " Zoya whispers mentally scolding him  .He wondered... he cannot go and ask his mother being the only woman in the house her clothes would not fit her ...Making up his mind here went to his closet took out his White Shirt.

"Here" he handed over his shirt to her as she took it from him and gasped knitting her brows 

"I can't wear this",

"Zoya wear this or sleep with that gown you have only two options" 

Adi replied grinning ear to ear ... She was hesitating nevertheless reluctantly ...she went to change ..She silently sneak out to check whether he was still present ...he had his back to her she softly calls him out "Adi" ...he gawked...she looked cute and hot  at the same time in his shirt reaching up to her thighs ... she was breathtakingly beautiful with her loose hair .

He moved forward without blinking as she fidgeted with the sleeves... He Stopped right before her as Zo glanced up ...cupping her face in his hands... Zoya closed her eyes as he tilted forward and gave a long kiss on her forehead and mumbling a good night he turned to go.

Zoya Stood crestfallen... she expected a kiss on her lips but he ...a kiss on forehead ...She pulled his wrist stopping him from going...He raised a brow questionably.

"Stay with me"...She Breathed out ... Chuckling He pulled her closer ..."Then we might end up having the wedding night earlier" he said teasingly ...Zoya snuggled more closer to him "I trust you".
Stretching himself on the bed he pulled her closer as she settled on his chest cuddling they went to sleep.

The sunlight peeped in through the curtains ...yawning he opened his eyes to be welcomed by the sleeping beauty in his arms ...Seeing her stirring... He Shut his orbs ... pretending to be in slumber ...She unclosed her eyes to Find herself in the arms of Akdu  Her lips curved up... Without rousing him ...she was about to get up but was pulled back...

"You are awake" Zoya accused him.

Staring at her he whispered huskily  "This is how I want to wake up for the rest of my life " making Zoya Go crimson red  ...Leaning more closer to him ...She kept her lips on him kissing him but Akdu was too shocked to  respond... She nibbled his lower lip urging him for entrance but yet he did not counter ... sighing she spoke against his lips

"If you'll kiss me back "she whispered seductively brushing her lips across his jaw  

Dragging her mouth across his cheek to the corner of his lips  

"We'll be a family" Tilting  back 

"We'll have children... I'd like a dozen," she teased ...her lips against his temple 

"But I'll settle for six...You don't have to decide now" 

She looked back to see him staring at her ...as she continued 

'I'll enter your paradise"

His lips was on her before she could complete ...kissing passionately as there was no tomorrow ... he rolled taking her under him 

"I love you Ms.Siddiqui" He confessed nuzzling her neck  as she pushed him back giggling

"I love you too Mr.Akdu" 

As Their Lips Found their ways ...Breaking apart panting...Foreheads resting with each other 

"I'll prefer a quick wedding" He moaned ...as He continued 

"If not by the time we marry Little Hooda's would be running around " ...

Hope You Guys Like it

Drop in your comments and Likes

The Quote Credit Goes Solemnly to Judith McNaught From Paradise 

If Any Fans of Judith McNaught Found it Offending I apologize sincerely...     

Edited by sh_aarohi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
ohoye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing story..
loved it..
do write some more on Adya
anuleo09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was totally heaven !! I loved the story...the way their characters are shaped were mind blowing ! And how sweetly Adi's parents accepted her! Lovely os!! *Hugs and kisses*
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww.. this ws lovely, superb.. i have read the novel "paradise" too.. it ws very bful novel😳 one of my favs, bt y will anyone feel offended if u used a very tiny part of the story in ur amazing os.. i felt goosebumps while reading it.. pls do write more😳 thanks for the pm n do pm me wenever u write such bful os😃
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a happy story! I felt happy reading it 😊... 
Loved it.. and as you rightly said.. its a simple story but lovely at that! 👏
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow an awesome OS 👏Loved it ❤️Keep writing more on AdYa 
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
hey dear it was lovely reading this story. Beautifully written, I enjoyed every moment u wrote. Thanx for the PM dear. Keep writing more, i loved it.
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was lovely.
Cute; sweet; little humour and lots of adiya scenes.
Loved it.
Tq for pm.
LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi thi OS was so subtle yet elegant!
Loved it!
It seems dream that Hoodas would welcome their bahu like this!😆
Anyways it was a sweet & cute story!

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5