Posted: 5 years ago
interesting teaser
what are Amma mihika upto now
continue soon
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Amma and mihika filling raman's ear about Ishita hope he doesn't believe them...
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting one.
God what is Raman gonna say?
Pls update soon.
Tq for pm.
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting teaser di
pls Update soon
Thanks for pm
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha ishita is in full mood to irritate mihika.
Awesome update.. 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 16

Ishita put her hands in his and both walked towards the hall where haldi function was going on while mihika,was still keeping her eyes on ishra . Raman was surprised to listen that she knows and is very easy with the thing that he had brought gajra for her. He saw ishita who was very much comfortable walking holding his hand,no awkward , no regret was there on her face . He was happy ,don't wanted to confirm ,but couldn't stop himself ,finally he asked 
" how do you know that I brought this gajra ".

Ishita looked at him and asked " Raman are you really that innocent or you behave to be more innocent ".

R- I didn't get you .

I- its so easy Raman ,its our room so who will keep things in our room either me or you moreover if any one else will bring it ,he or she will give it to me besides keeping it secretly .

R-(ruffling his hair)- actually I thought ,you are wearing saree so it will look good on you ,waise bhi I had seen every south Indian lady tucking a gajra ,so thought you may like it ...

I- thats so thoughtful of you ,Maine socha tha but phir socha who will bring as everybody is too busy ,so dropped the idea . Thank you for this .

R- u r welcome , but you should tell someone . listen you are elder daughter in law of this house ,moreover this house runs in equality . I mean to say that for us every member of this family is equal though I was looking after the business but we four had equal shares in our company ,like wise now there will be six shares now. so never hesitate to ask anything for you .

Ishita didn't like this she immediately made a irritated face and asked " wah thats great ,that mihika and Romi cheated you people and still they are entitle for equality . is this your equality ".

Raman smiled calmly listening to her and spoke "you are right ishita ,they had cheated us but we can't deny the fact that they are our family moreover ,I m capable of giving a nice life to my family ,tumhe kabhi bhi kisi cheez ki kami nahi hogi . I don't want anyone to point a finger on me and say that I had cheated my brother and sister ,I hope you understand me ."

I- I do understand but , won't mihika will get any punishment for her acts ,how can you forget what she did . ye achcha hai bhaag ke shaadi kar lo ,phir muh utha kar chale aap ,yahaan saare pagal baithe hai to forgive them . 

Saying so she left his hand and started walking fastly ,Raman held her hand and spoke " ishita listen na ".

He turned her to him and saw her eyes were moist ,he wiped her tears and spoke " why are you crying ishita , I know you must be angry on her as you are stuck with me because of her but as I told ,you are not bonded with me .. you are free to live your life freely .

I- Raman its not needed that you will bring this topic always , neighter I m  bothered about my share in your property nor I m complaining about this marriage but I want mihika to be punished as she had did mistake ,she has cheated us .

R- I understand you but isse kya hoga ,only our family will break na . let simmi marriage over then we can talk about it . if you agree with me then come either you can go back to room .

Ishita was not so happy but didn't spoke anything further . They reached the hall and were still lost in their thoughts when they listened Toshiji 
" arey mera hanso ka joda aa gaya , Raman where were you , it took much time ".

R- nothing ma ,ishita was tucking gajra Thats why it took time .

T- why didn't you heag9o ped her .

R- I only tucked that .

S- waah bhai,gajra and all,too romantic haan .

R-(blushing)- chup kuch bhi ,tu chupchap baith .

All laughed seeing his state while ishita was still mad at him. Toshiji then instructed ishita to start the haldi as she was doing all the rituals of mother. Ishita nodded and put haldi on simmi's cheek. She put haldi five times ,then Toshiji applied haldi followed by other ladies . Ishita's hands were still having haldi , she thought to wash it ,thinking so she turned and banged with Raman. it was unexpected and she was about to fall when Raman held her in nick of time and she held him tightly ,rubbing all the haldi on his kurta . All teased ishra seeing the scene while they were embarrassed while one of the ladies spoke " this is right ,Raman ki haldi nahi hui thi na ,to uski votti ne khud hi laga diya ". 

All laughed on ishra while they were seeing here and there when simmi spoke " arey bhai ,ishita is not falling , now you can leave her ."

Raman left Ishita and went from there to escape from more embarrassed while ishita too ran from there in pretext of washing hand . On the other hand mihika and amma were getting envious seeing ishra proximity and growing relationship .       

M- amma ,all my plan got flopped . This ishita has nicely settled with that oldy Raman .

A- no mihika ,there is something fishy in her behavior ,don't know why but seems ishita is pretending .

M- how can you say so amma .

A- no I m sure she is pretending .

M- to what should we do now .

A- I have an idea ,we should target that Raman .

M- Raman ,usse baat kar ke kya faayda .

A- arey usse baat kar ke hi sab faayda hai ,we will fill his ears against Ishita then we will see ,he himself will kush ishita from him.

M- sounds nice ,but will it work .

A- Of course 

They talked some more and made all plan to talk to Raman .

Later in evening all were getting ready for the marriage . Beautician was making simmi ready and another girl was dressing ishita . She got ready in a heavy cream lahenga with mehroon velvet border and heavy embroidered mehroon lahenga and was wearing matching jewelry . She was looking too beautiful and ethereal in her attire ,after getting ready she saw that Raman outfit was still kept there . Ishita got bit confused and spoke to herself" Where is Raman ,its getting late . He is not yet ready .let me check where he is ".

Saying so she went down to check Raman ,and got shocked seeing him with amma and mihika . She thought what they are talking ,thinking so and went bit near to listen their talk . 

A- Raman kanna you are so innocent and nice ,and as you are good the people around you also look nice to you .

R- I didn't get you ,what are you talking about .

M- hum Ishita ki baat kar rahein hai , she is not that innocent and victim as she pretends to . I have seen how she is making fool of you .

R- matlab.

M-  I mean to say that she don't like you and had not accepted you ,just pretending to be happy with you .

R- I m still not getting you ,I know very well that she is not happy with this marriage as we had a great age difference ,but nothing is bad in it . I m not suitable for her thats why she don't love ,its simple . what's the big deal in it. 

Mihika and amma made a irritated face while Ishita felt bad that she was showing off in front of them while Raman always know ,it was just show off . 

A- you don't understand kanna ,she is there witg you for your money ,property nothing else .

R- at first I know Ishita is not like that ,aur hai bhi to kya mera Jo hai wo usi ka hain . if she will go taking everything then also I will not mind ,haq hai uska . now its getting late for my sister's marriage ,you too also go and get ready and me too is also going . please excuse me .

Saying so he turned and went to his room angrily ,Ishita stood is lost in his words for sometimes then ran behind him . 

Thats all for now friends hope you like it .

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di