Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Shall be waiting for the update

Continue soon dii

Will update soon 😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ns.1

Very interesting teaser. Eagerly waiting for the update.

Thanks u like it
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Peru plzzz at least ye maan ko thoda understanding banna make him understand geet fear

Let see will he understand her fears 
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome teaser
Update soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Mine Only Mine
Part. 15. 

S. Maan come to study room and we will discuss about the project and Vicky you too as I want to see the progress about the company which you are handling (they both nodded their then he said to Geet) Geet you are daughter in law of this house also it will be better if you understand everything about Khurana's values and if you face any problem then Kumkum will help you also after the city situation will be fine we will go to your house where we will officially ask your hand from your parents for Maan (Geet nodded her head then he ask her) so now tell me does your family know about your both marriage (Geet look at Maan who was also looking at her but then he said him.

M. No dad no one know also now just you all had know and I want to say no one should know about this ever as we will get marry in proper way and this marriage should remain as secret (but then Sumit said.

S. Okk I understand (then he ask her) so Geet tell me will you work after you will come here as Maan's wife as after you both will get married in proper way (Geet look at him and said.

G. Jii if no one will have problem then I will work and if you all don't want then I will not work (then Sumit said her.

S. Okk that between yours and Maan matter also we will not interfere in this so now that final in two or days we will  go to Geet house for rishta also if will be good that they will get married soon as if any outsider may came to know about this then it cause effect on three family name (Kumkum also agree with him, then he left to his room. Maan then said to Vicky.

M. Tomorrow morning at 6 I want you in gym so be prepared (saying this Maan left not before looking at Geet but Vicky make small face Kumkum laugh at him but then Vicky said.

V. Mom see what you have done to me as I have done what you have said that not let bhai and bhabhi alone but now bhai will kill (making baby and crying face he left to his room. Geet didn't fell good seeing Vicky like this as she thought because of her Maan is angry on Vicky then coming out if her thought she help Kumkum to clean the table also she know that Maan and Sumit have black coffee before they sleep but Kumkum and Vicky have hot chocolate. 

It was almost late night Geet was not getting any sleep because of new room and atmosphere then she went and stand near window looking at moon thinking about her life also she know she had become in this house so she trying to prepare for it but she come out of thought when she hear something being lock, she turn back and saw Maan lock her room door, it took her breath also she held her dupatta in her hand then she slowly ask him.

G. Jii you here (Maan turn back and look at her but she immediately look down then Maan said her.

M. When my wife don't have time for me then I have to do something (Geet felt uncomfortable but then Maan come toward her then pull her toward him, he make her look at him then kiss on her forehead, cheek then move start kissing in her neck throat but then he stop look at her also he can see her fearful face then he make her look at him and he said her) open your eyes (Geet slowly open her eyes, he cupped her face and said her) I will not do anything until with full respect I bring you in my house as my wife also will take you in my room after that I you want and that time you also can't stop me (Geet nodded her head but then he pick get in his arms also make her lay on bed then sleep with her hugging her from her back. It was making Geet uncomfortable then she ask him.

G. Jii you will stay here (Maan said pulling her more closer.

M. Yes I will as you can't stay with me so I will stay with you (they keep sleeping like this but then she said him while lowering her eyes .

G. Woh I want to tell you something (he make her look at her then kept looking at her then she said him) last year I got married with Rahul as it was his love marriage (as he listen this he ask her.

M. And yours also (but she immediately said him.

G. Jii nahin its was arranged for me as he likes me when he had seen me in Ridhima dii and Armaan jeju engagement that time I didn't know about him but then later I got to know about him also after we got married we were going back that time (as she was saying this but he kept his hand on her mouth, she look at at him as he nodded his head in no also he can see her fearful face when she was telling him about her past then he said her.

M. I don't need to know anything as now you are my wife also you are mine only mine remember that always (she nodded her head also she was happy that he trust her and know about her past now she was relax. 

When Maan felt she is relax he touch her lips which his tump that sent shiver in her body she look at him and then lower her eyes when she see him coming closer toward her then he kept his lips on her corner of lips as he did he hear her gasped but still keeping it after few minutes he move back and see she had closed her eyes also her breathing was high then he slept beside her holding her also he kept looking at her. 

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you 😳😳
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am first today 👏 🥳 Edited by ns.1 - 5 years ago
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh!! Oh this maan is really something, a mystery for sure. First he asks his father to keep his marriage with geet as a secret as he will marry her in a proper way and then he asks Vicky to join him in gym at 6 am and Vicky things that maan will now punish him for coming between him and geet and then he sneaks into geet's room. Seeing geet's fearful face he tells her that he will not do anything before their proper marriage and after that she won't be able to stop him and when geet tells him about her past he stops her and says it doesn't matter to him as now she only belongs to him. Geet gets happy and little relaxed that he trusts her and doesn't bother about her past. Eagerly waiting for their proper wedding ceremonies and their new journey together. Continue soon 😊 thanks for the pm 😊 Edited by ns.1 - 5 years ago