Originally posted by: Shaveerkti
OMG!I wanna choose Leela taneja as i really liked Her as An independent & selfmade lady...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shaveerkti
OMG!I wanna choose Leela taneja as i really liked Her as An independent & selfmade lady...
Originally posted by: Shaveerkti
Okay...I get it now ...😳I should have read it more attentively.😆...too much excitement u see😆🤣I choose no.14 then...Thanks baby bear for this post & pm..And Ofcourse for clearing my confusion😳😆
Originally posted by: SweetSau
Ok
So just caught up with everything so I have to choose a number and then I will get a character that I have to play is that right?
What's number 9 then?