amazing update
can't wait for next part 

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Awsum update!! 
Can't wait for next... 
Now the whole etf knows abt Riya...
Can't wait for Ariya's nxt meet and sikki Barbadi to start... 
Continue soon

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
freaking awesome ...the story is opening like some super mystery novel
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept
Want to go through this story...
Cont soon
Plz do pm me
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just came to know that u have already updated part 1
It's superb yaar...
First I was shocked to see riya so closed to that stupid sikander... Later when I came to know her plan i'm like baffled..
Really fantastic... Loved it...
But sikander urff shehazaad is so disgusting person...
Cont next part soon
And ya I have sent u the frnd request
Plzzz do pm me from ur next updates...
Good job
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Annie...
I read this story on the same day u posted this.
Sry I'm a week late commenting on this coz I was waiting for you to upload some more parts to give a long comment to satisfy my mind.
But it didn't hppn,so here I am.
Ur writing style is AMAZING 👏 
I love it. 
It's so different from all other stories I hv read in anywhere
And the first part is awsm
So is the second. 
I hunt this down on wattpad after seeing ur comment which said u hd updated this on wattpad.
And read and bookmarked it. And everyday I'm stalking it 3,4 times a day hoping u hv updated itonly to get dissapointed. 😔
If not here plz upload it there.
Plz do write more on Ariya
And yeah. As I'm stalking this one I don't need pms 😆

P.S.- If anyone happens to read this plz suggest me some Ariya stories on wattpad or anywhere outside the forum which r not uploaded in this forum

hurrom thumbnail
nice...interesting...pm me if possible...
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading this story of mine. And thank you for such a beautiful response.😳😳
I am back with another chapter. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!!

Chapter 2 ~ Expect the Unexpected:

Arjun's POV:

We all were sitting in our conference room after solving Mr. Saxena's case finally after 5 days. God!! this was the most exhausting case. But finally we did it. No matter however best I tried I am not able to forget the face of that girl Zoya.

Who is she?? Why is she helping me?? Why will she go against her own fiancee. My thoughts broke when I heard Shree calling me.

Shree: Arjun Sir??

I looked at Shree only to see everyone looking at me curiously. Now what happened to them??

Arjun: What happened Shree??

I asked him in a tired voice. He looked at me apologising and I blinked my eyes signaling him to continue.

Shree: How did you know that his wife was lying??

He asked looking at me curiously. I don't know how but I can read people's eyes. I can see she was lying. And Mr. Saxena can never be a dad so how come he has a son? It only meant that a lover is in equation.

Arjun: It was pretty clear. Mr. Saxena was impotent and he had a son. So, she had to have a lover. And when Mr. Saxena came to know about it he tried to talk to his lawyer to change his will. But before that she and her lover killed him.

I told him shrugging. I sighed and closed my eyes resting my head on the back of the chair. Suddenly I saw the face of the same girl, Zoya. Her secretive smile, her signs, everything is telling me one thing. She is not Zoya.

Why is she pretending?? And who is she?? And if she is Riya then how could she be alive? I am waiting for the reply of my message I sent that day to the management of the ground where we cremated Riya. 

I have to know how she is alive. Cause my heart says that she is Riya. I came out of my trance hearing Shree's voice.

Shree: Now what of her son?

He said looking down sad. I sighed tired. 

Arjun: Officially he is Mr. Saxena's son. So he will inherit everything.

I shrugged telling him the truth. Mr. Saxena had no time to change his will. So the last will remain intact, in which all his property goes to his one and only son Rishabh Saxena. But that boy is still 20 years old. So he had to wait for almost 5 years before he can access his inheritance. Till then he will get a monthly pay by his lawyer.

Shree: That boy was pretty shaken.

Shree said looking at me tensed. I nodded at him. Yes that boy was in shock. And why not? He got to know that the person he considers his Dad is not his actual Dad. In fact his Mom murdered his Dad. And now he is an orphan technically.

Arjun: He had to be. His whole identity was a farce.

I said to him sighing resignedly. How can anyone do this to their own family. People can never understand the difference between love and obsession. Love can never take anyone's life but obsession always take lives. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw an unknown number. I frowned looking at my cell. Who is calling me? May be the people from cremation ground?

Arjun: Excuse me?

I excused myself and stood in front of the window of the conference room looking outside. I picked up the call hesitantly. Do I really want to know who she is??

Arjun: Hello!!

I said in a nervous voice. But the voice I heard in return is not the one I expected.

Zoya: Arjun!! Zoya here!!

I heard her say in a excited voice. I groaned and closed my eyes in frustration. Her face and expressions are not enough. Now I will remember her voice too.

Arjun: Why are you calling me?? Isn't your fiancee attentive anymore??

I asked her in a teasing tone controlling myself. I can't show her how much she affects me.

Zoya: May be I am interested in someone else more than my own fiancee??

She said in a seductive voice and I nearly dropped my phone. What the hell is wrong with her??

Arjun: Hmm. Interesting. What do you want from me??

I asked her somewhat sternly and she took a deep breath.

Zoya: Meet me!!

She said in a stern voice herself. Looks like something is going on in her mind. I have to know what's wrong with her.

Arjun: When?? and where??

I asked her trying not to run my mind. I know every theory of mine will be waste in front of her. She is really something else.

Zoya: I will text you in next 15 minutes.

She said in almost a whisper. Now what is wrong with her??

Arjun: Fine!!

I said and cut the call. I sat on my seat again frowning. Now how will I leave from here?? I can't sat here just waiting for her message.

Rathore: Any problem??

Rathore asked looking at me perplexed. I sighed and shook my head in a no. He looked at me raising his eyebrows. 

Arjun: Not related to my job.

I told him sternly and got up taking my badge and gun. Its better if I will be in my cabin. I just reached the door when I heard Sakshi's voice.

Sakshi: Are you going somewhere??

I looked at her sternly and she gulped nervously. I rolled my eyes at her. Why does she always interferes in my matters?? Can't she stay away? I just tried to ignore her and leave when she spoke again.

Sakshi: Arjun??

I looked at her as soon as she took my name. Who the hell gave her the right to speak my name??

Arjun: Sir!!

I told her annoyed and she nodded nervously.

Sakshi: Sorry!! Arjun Sir!!

She said trying to stop her tears but frankly speaking I don't care. I have never felt anything when I saw tears in anyone's eyes after Roshni's death. Except from one. Riya Mukherjee. And just like that I saw Zoya in front of me. Now I can see her too? What the hell is going on with me? Then after almost 5 minutes I realised that I am not just seeing her. She is really here. What the!!

Arjun: What the hell!!

I looked at her baffled. What is she doing here??

Rathore: What happened??

I heard Rathore and I looked at him only to see him looking at me confused. Now what to tell him??

Arjun: Nothing.

I shrugged trying to act nonchalantly. But I can see that no one is going to believe me this time. Cause I am too wound up for my own good. I called the number from which she called me some time ago. This girl will surely be the death of me some day.

Arjun: Why are you here??

I asked her trying to control my anger. She looked here and there but I know she can't see conference room from there.

Zoya: I want to meet you.

She said sighing tired. Now why would she want to meet me here??

Arjun: But why here??

I asked her frustrated. I looked towards the conference room to see everyone looking at me as if I have gone mad. Wow!! just what I want.

Zoya: Why do you think??

She said in a teasing tone. Is this the time or the place for a joke. What is she playing at??

Arjun: You know you look awfully like someone else. They can't handle you being here.

I told her irritated. I will kill her if she tried to act smart in front of me. 

Zoya: They will handle it Mr. Rawte. Give them some credit.

She said smiling lopsidedly. She is definitely planning something. I huffed in frustration. I can't make her go away from here. I can see that. So its better if she came in. Better finish this talk once and for all.

Arjun: Fine!! Give the phone to receptionist.

I told her in a clipped tone. She passed the phone to receptionist and said something to her.

Receptionist: Yes sir??

I heard the girl's voice in the speaker.

Arjun: Send her in!!

I ordered her and I can see her gulping nervously from here.

Receptionist: Ok sir!!

She said and cut the call hurriedly. I saw her indicating towards the conference room to Zoya and then Zoya started coming towards the conference room.

Rathore: What happened Rawte??

Rathore came towards me looking at my face tensed. I have to tell him.

Arjun: Zoya is here. And she is coming up.

I told him with a blank look and he looked at me stunned. I know he remembered the name.

Lisa: Zoya?? Who??

Lisa looked at me confused. Suddenly I heard Shree's voice.

Shree: Freak!! The girl with Riya's face??

Shree looked at me horrified.

Arjun: Hmm.

I nodded at him resigned. Suddenly we all heard the very familiar voice and we all turned towards her.

Zoya: Hii everyone!!

She grinned looking at all of us and waved at us. God!! She is intoxicating and such thoughts are not good for me.

Edited by annie2248 - 5 years ago
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Chotu: Riya!!

I heard Chotu murmuring Riya's name and I looked at him sternly. He gulped and nodded at me nervously. 

Arjun: Hii Zoya!!

I said to her sternly. But still she is grinning as if I have given her some favorite candy of her. What's wrong with her?? Suddenly she hugged me and I went still. Not because she hugged me but because of what I felt. The same feeling engulfed me when I was with Riya. I felt my breath stuck in my throat. Is it possible to have the same feelings for two different persons with the same face?? Or can they be the same persons??

Zoya: How are you Arjun??

She broke the hug and asked looking at me mischievously. With each passing minute in her presence I am getting sure that she is Riya, not Zoya.

Arjun: I won't change in just one day!!

I looked at her exasperated. What is she trying to do exactly?? Her expressions changed all of a sudden from excited to anger. Now what is this??

Zoya: One day it took to change you before. Isn't it?? Or may be one night??

She looked at me as if challenging me to deny her statement. I gritted my teeth in anger.

Arjun: What do you want??

I looked at her annoyed. She is getting on my nerves now.

Zoya: I want to talk to you!!

She said shrugging as if it's the most common thing for her. I looked towards the conference room only to see them looking at both of us wide eyed. I can't talk to her here.

Arjun: Fine!! Let's move to my cabin.

I looked at her sternly and was just going to my cabin when she linked her arms with me. I looked at her frowning but she was looking in the direction of conference room.

Zoya: Guys!! Will meet you later.

She shouted waving at them and they all looked at her stunned. I rolled my eyes and dragged her to my cabin. This girl is certified insane. I latched my cabin's door and pulled all the shutters down. Then I turned towards her but what I saw stunned me. She was sitting on the chair opposite mine with blank face. Now what is this drama of hers??

Arjun: What do you want??

I asked looking at her intently sitting on my chair. But what she said shook me to the core.

Zoya: Revenge!!

She said gritting her teeth. What the!! Revenge??

Arjun: For what??

I looked at her confused. She is the most confused person I have ever met.

Zoya: For my family's death.

She said with tears in her eyes. Her family?? But why me?? Do I know her family??

Arjun: What does it has to do with me??

I asked looking at her baffled. What is going on in her mind?

Zoya: Every single thing Arjun Rawte.

She said looking at me intently. I am more confused now.

Arjun: Means??

I looked at her annoyed. What is she playing at??

Zoya: Remember Roshni??

She looked at me smirking and I went stiff hearing Rosh's name. How can I forget her?? And from where did Rosh come in all of this?? And if she is really Zoya, how did she know about Rosh??

Arjun: What do you know about her??

I asked looking at her suspiciously. She took a deep breath before starting.

Zoya: Every single thing. Shehzaad loved her. In fact he was obsessed with her. But then came you in her life. And she gave her heart to you. Well she did manage to choose the best but still the day she choose you over Shehzaad was the day she has written her destiny. And that was death.

She ended with a grimace and I looked at her tensed. What is she exactly wants to say?? That Shehzaad killed her??

Arjun: What do you want to say??

I asked looking at her worried. I know that Sikandar killed her. And I have an idea that Shehzaad is Sikandar. But is he the same?? And he loved Rosh?? She never told me that. Why??

Zoya: Shehzaad Sheikh is Sikandar. One who killed your Roshni. And the one who killed my family.

She said looking at me with blank face. Freaking hell!! He killed her family and still he loves her. How is it even possible??

Arjun: He didn't know you??

I looked at her frowning.

Zoya: I was out of town that day.

She said with tears in her eyes. I don't want her to cry. So I encouraged her to tell me more about Rosh.

Arjun: Umm...continue about Roshni.

I looked at her tensed. And she nodded in yes.

Zoya: He loved her like mad.

She said with disgust written all over her face. What the!! He loved Rosh like mad?? He loved Rosh more than he loves Zoya??

Arjun: Even more than you??

I asked her confused. He is obsessed about Zoya. How can he love anyone more than her??

Zoya: Is that even possible?? He is on the brink of insanity right now.

Zoya said looking at me smirking. I looked down smiling somewhat. She is right. He is on the brink of insanity. And if anyone separated him from Zoya, he will die of his own madness. 

Arjun: I could see that clearly. Why did he killed Rosh??

I again asked looking at her blankly. I want to know the exact story.

Zoya: The day he killed her, he got to know that she was pregnant with your child. And then only he believed that she can never be his. Then he decided to snatch her away from you..

She said looking at me with sorry expressions. I felt as if someone snatched the air from my lungs. How can someone kill the one who he claims to love so much. Love means giving someone life, not taking their life away. And what was the fault of my child?? All this time I thought Rosh died because I was behind Sikandar. But he killed her because she loved me.

Arjun: She didn't died because of my case at that time??

I looked at Zoya with tears in my eyes. I don't know what to do and what to say anymore.

Zoya: No. She died because she failed to differentiate between friendship and growing obsession.

She said looking down and I tried to control myself. I took a deep breath deciding here and now about his punishment. He snatched my love away. Now I will make him bear the pain of your love going away. But his pain will be doubled and tripled when he will see his so called love in the arms of someone whom he killed already. Then I looked at Zoya again.

Arjun: Your family??

I asked her softly. I know she wants her revenge too. But what I heard her say, snatched the floor away from my legs.

Zoya: DIG Devesh Mukherjee, he was in an undercover mission. At that time my brother Abhimanyu Mukherjee was friends with Shehzaad Sheikh. My dad got to know about Shehzaad's drug dealings and that he was trying to make my brother a drug addict. Dad had all the proofs against him and he was waiting for me to come back home from my mission. But HE killed my Dad and my whole family before I can reach to them. I came home to their dead bodies.

She said sobbing and I looked at her stunned. DIG Devesh Mukherjee?? Riya's dad?? What the hell man!! I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I knew Riya's family history. She doesn't had any twin sister. So this Zoya has to be Riya. But now I have to call that cremation ground myself again. I have to know the truth. My heart says she is Riya. But my mind still wants proof.

Arjun: Your brother never mentioned you to Shehzaad??

I looked at her tensed. What is Shehzaad is using her because of her family. What is he knows about her family??

Zoya: No. My family was over protective of me. And I strictly warned each and every one of them to never say anything about me. I remained in missions almost always. So I don't want them to be questioned about my whereabouts.

She said in a remorseful tone. I know how she is feeling. Yet my Mom and Dad are still alive. But she lost her whole family in just one day. And then too she smiled here like nothing can go wrong in her life. But why is she telling me all of this now?? I am sure she has some plan.

Arjun: Why now??

I asked looking at her raising my eyebrows. She smiled softly.

Zoya: Next month his biggest consignment is landing here.

She said smirking. Wow!! This is the best time to strike. 

Arjun: In India??

I looked at her excited.

Zoya: Yes!! But before that I have to kill all of his helpers. His right hand, Irfan and his left hand, Altaf. Also his biggest well wisher, Inspector Ajay Bhatia.

I looked at her shocked. No!! I can't possibly hear Ajay's name among them. How can he betray me like that?? Now I know why I can never get Sikky's location before.

Arjun: What?? He is with them??

I looked at her tensed. She nodded looking at me as if in pain. Then I understand what she wanted to indicate. Ajay was the one who told Sikky about her Dad.

Zoya: Hmm. I can't do all this without help. But I can't tell all this to everyone here. I don't want their life in danger because of me and my mission. You are already involved in this. So I thought to tell you.

She said looking at me pleading. Still I can't take any decision without that text message I am waiting for.

Arjun: I will think about it Zoya.

I said to her and we both stood up from our seats. She sighed resignedly.

Zoya: I will wait for your answer Arjun.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes yet her lips are smiling. Suddenly my mobile beeped and I looked at the message confirming what I doubted. That day the dead bodies got exchanged. And whom we cremated was not Riya. But they can't tell us this as it will have very bad influence on their status. I looked up only to see her going out. I grabbed her hand and she stopped.

She turned and looked at me frowning. I know she is confused but right now I want to tell her that we are still waiting for her here. I hugged her tightly closing my eyes letting my tears flow finally. I heard her taking a deep breath but after sometime she hugged me back.

Arjun: Take care Riya!!

I murmured in her ear and she stiffened. But after sometime she relaxed.

Zoya: Thanks Sir!!

She whispered and I smiled hearing her voice. We both parted and looked towards each other smiling. Then she indicated towards out and I nodded. We both wiped our tears and went out towards the conference room. I know I can't tell them that she is Riya. But at least they will be happy to see her.

Sameer's POV:

We all were sitting in the conference room waiting for Rawte and that look alike of Riya to come out. What are they even talking about?? I know her name but who the hell is she?? Who is this friend of Arjun whose fiancee she is??

Sakshi: What the hell are they talking about?? That too for so long??

Sakshi said in an irritated voice when I saw Arjun and Zoya walking towards conference room. They both looked somewhat emotional yet they both looked content. What happened??

Rathore: Ask him yourself!!

I said to her indicating towards Arjun and Zoya.

Sakshi: Means??

She looked at me confused when they both entered the room. Suddenly that girl started speaking and I felt my breath hitch. Her voice is same as Riya.

Zoya: Hii!! I am Zoya!! Arjun's friend's fiancee.

She said looking at all of us smiling. Shit!! this is sheer torture.

Sakshi: Hello!! I am Sakshi.

Sakshi introduced herself with over sweet smile. What the!!

Zoya: You were there with Arjun at the mall. Right??

Zoya looked at Sakshi curiously and she nodded in yes. 

Zoya: Guys!! I have to leave now. Shehzaad will be tensed if he didn't find me.

Zoya said looking at us smiling. Why is she behaving as if she has known us all her life?? Who is this girl?? Suddenly I heard Arjun's voice.

Arjun: He will find you alright!!

Arjun said to Zoya in a teasing voice. I looked at him baffled. He is teasing Zoya?? Zoya looked at Arjun confused and everyone else is looking at Arjun as if he has suddenly grown two heads. Man!! he is behaving strange.

Arjun: He is here!!

Arjun said indicating towards the entrance to conference room. We all looked there. I looked at a tensed Shehzaad coming inside. Wait!! He is Zoya's fiancee??

Shehzaad: Zoya?? Thank god!!

He hugged Zoya tightly. Oh!! So this is the friend Arjun was talking about.

Zoya: Baby I am fine!!

Zoya said looking at Shehzaad smiling but her smile is looking somewhat forced. But no one seemed to notice.

Arjun: Yes Shehzaad your baby is fine!!

Arjun said looking at Shehzaad as if taunting. Now this is interesting!! I saw that hearing him Shehzaad stiffened. 

Shehzaad: Arjun. Hii!!

Shehzaad looked at Arjun with a clear cut fake smile. And Arjun smiled at him too.

Arjun: Hello!! So when are you both getting married??

Arjun asked from Shehzaad but I can see the devilish glint in Arjun's eyes clearly. What is he planning at??

Shehzaad: Still one month left.

Shehzaad said sighing sadly. Zoya grinned looking at him.

Arjun: One month is a very long time period. Shehzaad, you don't wait for marriage when you have such a beautiful fiancee.

Arjun said looking at Zoya smirking and she looked at Arjun raising her eyebrow. Something is definitely off here.

Shehzaad: She never requests for anything. At least I can give her this.

Shehzaad said looking at Arjun sternly. I can see he is getting angry at Arjun.

Zoya: That's why I love him so much. You see he is so sweet.

Zoya said looking at Shehzaad dreamily. But I don't know why every expression of hers seem fake to me.

Sakshi: Yes he is!! I just hope I will get a person like him too in my life.

Sakshi said looking at Shehzaad and then Arjun dreamily. I saw Zoya stiffen looking at Sakshi.

Zoya: NO!!

Zoya shouted looking at Sakshi and we all looked at her baffled. What happened to her??

Zoya: He is a single piece. And this single piece is mine. So stay away Miss Sakshi Anand. Right Arjun??

She said in a stern voice. But I can see she is warning Sakshi away. But we all know that Sakshi is talking about Arjun not Shehzaad. And I know Zoya saw that too. Then why?? Wait!! I looked at Zoya stunned. Then I looked at Arjun and he is looking down smirking. Zoya is warning Sakshi about Arjun??

Arjun: Of course!! This single piece is always yours. So keep him in a leash lest he fly away.

Arjun said to Zoya in a teasing voice and I felt my breath stuck. I am sure this talk is not about Shehzaad. I looked at Shree and Chotu and they are looking at me tensed. I know they felt the double meaning of their talks too.

Zoya: Haw!! You would do that??

Zoya looked at Shehzaad pouting. And Shehzaad looked at her startled. Is he really that obsessed with her that he can't see or read Zoya's eyes??

Shehzaad: Never baby!! Arjun stop scaring her.

He glared at Arjun and Arjun shrugged grinning. I heard several gasps and felt my lips twitch too. They had never saw Arjun smiling or grinning. That's why they have to be shocked.

Shehzaad: Anyway let's go baby!!

Shehzaad grabbed Zoya by her waist and dragged her out. But before that she looked back and winked at us.

Zoya: Hmm. Bye Arjun. Bye Everyone.

She shouted waving at us.

Arjun: Bye Baby!! Bye Zoya.

Arjun shouted and I heard Zoya's laugh. Well this is getting pretty interesting. Arjun went back to his cabin smiling and we all looked at him stunned.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Zoya's POV:

We all came out from ETF Office. I smiled thinking about how Arjun Sir recognised me. I knew he will recognise me. Suddenly I heard Sikandar's voice.

Shehzaad: What were you doing there??

He looked at me frowning. I rolled my eyes at him.

Zoya: I told you, I am going to be very close to Arjun.

I told him shrugging and he tensed suddenly.

Shehzaad: And how will you do that??

He looked at me curiously.

Zoya: Just by a very sob story. You killed my parents and all that. But still I can't help but love you.

I smirked looking at him. And he looked at me stunned.

Shehzaad: What?? Zoya you use your brain too much yaar.

He said grinning at me. Yes!! for the first time he is right about me. I use my brain too much.

Zoya: I know right. Now he will never try to harm you.

I said to him smiling softly.

Shehzaad: Why??

He looked at me confused.

Zoya: I am going to be his best friend and how can he harm his best friend's fiancee??

I asked him in an innocent voice. And we both laughed. I know he laughed at Arjun's idiocy but I am laughing at him. I will make him mad. So mad that he won't be able to recognise himself. He will start from me and end with me. And I will be his end finally. I sat on the passenger seat of his car.

Shehzaad: Baby, you are awesome!!

He said sitting beside me in driving seat and started the car.

Zoya: That I am!!

I winked at him. Suddenly my mobile beeped. I looked at the screen to see Arjun's message. I opened and smirked at what is written in it. Intelligent man!! He knew it that Sikky will be with me, and he can see the message too.

First take right then left then we will see about that well.

Shehzaad: Well??

Sikandar asked looking at the message frowning.

Zoya: Yes I made a bet with him that I will find a well here.

I told him shrugging. He knows that there is no well in this area.

Shehzaad: But how??

He asked looking at me shocked.

Zoya: You will make it for me. Right??

I asked from him pouting and he sighed in resignation.

Shehzaad: Of course I will. Anything for you baby.

He smiled at me and I smiled back keeping my head on his shoulder remembering about the moment Arjun hugged me. I felt so much at peace at that time.

************************************************************************************************
Shehzaad's POV:

I was sitting in my office with my right hand man Irfan. I looked at Zoya through the glass door only to see her examining the new consignment of weapons that came yesterday. I am proud of her. She is brave, beautiful and intelligent.

Irfan: Sikky are you serious?? You are letting yourself exposed to ETF??

I looked at Irfan only to see him frowning. I know what he is thinking but I know Zoya was right. They won't harm me. At least not now. No criminal went to ETF's office and they won't even think about me being the criminal.

Shehzaad: They won't recognise me. Zoya is a brilliant actress. And she is confusing them. Especially Arjun.

I smirked thinking about how Arjun is getting trapped in her trap.

Irfan: But Zoya is extremely pretty Sikky. Don't you think that Arjun will try to snatch her away from you. 

Irfan asked looking at me raising his eyebrow. I don't know why but I felt as if something is off with Irfan. He keeps looking at Zoya as if he is trying to find something. What's wrong with him?? And Arjun can never snatch her away from me.

Shehzaad: I know she loves me too much to even look at anyone else like that.

I told him smirking and he nodded as if he is sad about it.

Irfan: I know that too. But still if he does something to hurt you then she will definitely comply.

He shrugged as if its the most common thing. I know he is right somewhere but why is he taking that much interest in my relationship with Zoya??

Shehzaad: Don't worry. She will tell me first thing if he even indicated to hurt me. And besides he thinks that I am Rosh's best friend and a very good citizen. He can never know that I am the mastermind here. The Sikandar Khan he was searching for, from last 3 years.

I told him grinning and he nodded.

Irfan: I agree. And you really want me to dug a well??

He looked at me exasperated. Well if Zoya wants it, then he has to do that.

Shehzaad: Yes. Do that yourself. I don't trust anyone else with Zoya.

I told him sternly and he nodded smiling as if he has got his favorite ice-cream.

Irfan: Of course you can trust me with her Sikky. I won't let anything happen to her.

He said grinning and looking at Zoya strangely. What's going on in his mind?? I shook my head and got back to work when I saw Irfan working. Its better if we complete all the formalities for tomorrow's consignment.

************************************************************************************************

Irfan's POV:

I was sitting in my room thinking about how to get my hands on this Zoya and Boss came and himself gave me the opportunity. This girl is something else. She is so alluring and beautiful that no one can resist her. But I know she loves boss very much.

But I am no different than boss. In fact I am much better bargain than him. I smirked thinking about how I can have her now. I went to her apartment and rang the bell.

She opened the door after 5 minutes. And man she is looking like a nymph. Beautiful beyond belief.

Irfan: Hey Zoya, let's go!!

I grinned looking at her. She smiled looking at me awkwardly.

Zoya: Where??

She asked confused. She doesn't know what's going to strike her.

Irfan: You wanted me to dug a well. I did that. So I thought to show you.

I told her shrugging and she sighed rolling her eyes. She went inside and came out wearing a blue suit. My god!! How can anyone be so beautiful??

Zoya: Okay. Let's go!!

She looked at me smiling and I nodded. We both sat on my car when I saw her messaging someone and I looked at the message.

Always follow the RIGHT path.

What does that even mean?? Always follow the right path??

Irfan: Who are you messaging??

I asked her frowning and she smiled looking at me.

Zoya: Arjun!!

She said shrugging as if its no big deal. Honestly her talking to Arjun with this much ease is really disheartening. Cause whatever anyone say about him, if he wants anyone to fall for him he can do that in a second. That Arjun Rawte is very handsome and has a character which our boss lacks.

Irfan: Arjun?? Rawte??

I asked her frowning. She is getting too much comfortable with that Arjun.

Zoya: Hmm.

She nodded and looked out frowning. I don't want her giving too much attention to her surroundings till its too late.

Irfan: Don't you think he is dangerous??

I asked her smirking and she looked at me raising her eyebrow.

Zoya: He is a dumbo!! He works with too much emotions. 

She said making faces. Wow!! She is the first who can think Arjun Rawte as a dumbo.

I stopped the car at my hideout and came out from the car. She came out too looking everywhere frowning.

Irfan: You know what you are perfect for Sikky. Almost too perfect.

I looked at her smirking and she looked at me baffled.

Zoya: What are you saying?? And where is the well??

She looked at me sternly. As if it will have any effect on me.

Irfan: First tell me why do you want it to be dug??

I asked her grabbing her hand and bringing her close to me. I dragged her inside the deserted house.

Zoya: Leave my hand Irfan. What the hell are you doing?? Where are you taking me?? Sikky!!

She shouted panicked and I grinned looking at her. Boss has spoiled her but now I am here to show her, her actual place. She will be begging me for her life.

Irfan: Your Sikky won't come here. I want to know too what do you have that he is so obsessed with you?

I looked at her smirking and pushed her inside the room. I pulled her scarf away looking at her exposed neck. She is made for pleasure. And pleasure me, she will. I pulled her by her waist towards me.

Zoya: Leave me!!

She tried to struggle but I know she can't do anything.

Zoya: SIKKY!!

She shouted as if in despair. But no one is here to save her.

Irfan: No one is here baby.

I looked at her laughing. She looked at me stunned.

Zoya: Are...Are you sure. Someone must be here. I will shout.

She said scared. And I went towards her devilishly. Today she will beg and shout but I won't leave her.

Irfan: No. No one is here. This is my hideout. And no one knows about it. Not even your Sikky. And if you can give him pleasure then you can pleasure me too. After all what's the difference between me and him.

I looked at her grinning. Suddenly her whole demeanor changed from scared to smiling.

Zoya: There is no difference Irfan. So what he deserves is what you deserve. And that is what you will get.

She said smiling devilishly. What the hell!! What's going on in her mind??

Irfan: Why are you smiling like this??

I looked at her confused. Suddenly she laughed as if I am amusing her. What the hell is wrong with her??

Zoya: Welcome to my world Irfan.

She said winking at me. Her world?? What does she means by that??

Irfan: What are you...

I was just asking something when I heard a voice I never want to hear again. ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte!!

Arjun: Hello Irfan!! Long time no meet.

I looked at him horrified. How can he be here??

Irfan: Ar...Arjun Rawte??

I looked at him trying to calm myself. He is looking like a devil right now.

Arjun: Surprised?? I guess why?? This is your hideout, no one comes here without your permission. You only called me here so I came.

He said looking at me innocently. What the hell is he talking about?? When did I called him??

Irfan: What...What the hell are you talking about??

I asked glaring at him. How did he came here?? Zoya messaged him but that message can't tell him where we are going. So how did he came here?? I looked at Zoya and she was smirking at me.

Irfan: Who are you??

I asked her in anger. Sik was right when he said that his Zoya is very intelligent. Suddenly her smile disappeared and she looked at me with disgusted expressions.

Zoya: Your death!!

She smirked with a devilish glint in her eyes. Then she winked at Arjun. That means only one thing.

Irfan: You...You don't love Sikky!! But how is it possible? I can clearly see the love in your eyes when you said that you will do anything for your love. You will give your life for him and you will take anyone's life for him.

I said looking at her panicked. I just knew that she was telling the truth at that time. Arjun looked at her stunned and then smiled looking at her. What the!!

Zoya: That I still will do, but only for my love.

She said with a soft smile. I am sure that she doesn't love Sik. So who the hell is her love??

Irfan: Your love...??

I looked at her confused but what I saw next was beyond my dreams. Arjun winked at her and she blushed. She is not that shy in front of Sik. Wait!! Her love!!

Irfan: Shit!! ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte!!

I looked at him horrified and he winked at me pointing his gun at me.

Arjun: Good bye!! Irfan!!

He said with a smirk on his face. He can't kill me this easily. I was just trying to take out my knife when I felt someone kicking my hand and I fell down. I looked up annoyed only to see Zoya standing in front of me with a smug look.

Irfan: Sikky will know.

I told her smirking. Then Arjun came there and they both laughed. I never thought that my end would be like this.

Arjun: Yes, Sikky will know, but only about your intention of manhandling Zoya.

Arjun said looking at me with a devilish smile. I know Sik will never believe him. That too when there is not a single mark on her.

I looked at the girl whom Sik loves like mad. She is deceiving him. Wait!! Who is she?? Is Zoya even real??

Irfan: She is not Zoya, is she??

I looked at both of them skeptically and they both laughed looking at me.

Zoya: No!! I am not!! Good bye!!

She winked and before I could understand anything I heard a gun shot and everything went blank.