Who wants to smack Sindoora in the face?

xo_vee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1
Okay so i cried, and i cried, annnnnnnnd i CRIED 😭
this is not fairrrrrr
my favourite couple on tv is dead! this is the worst thing ever
even though they're just actors, the story and the love of vidya sagar was so cute.
they're love wasETERNAL and nothing can change that.
i mean yes, they're gonna have a rebirth and everything but i dont think its ever
gonna be the same. i'm soooooo sad 😭 ...... now EVERYTIME i see
that stupid sindoora's face ... i wanna SMACK her in her and bash her into pieces.
Who Agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

920

Users

8

Frequent Posters

bittersweet93 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
I have been wanting to do that for ages...but now more than ever!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
I think we all just need to get over the fact that our beloved SV are gone! 😳

i'm sure the new ones will be just as fun....and if not, then we'll go watch the old episodes again! 😉 😆 😆
talkativetaurus thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
@xo_vee - very true ... though the promos r out .. old is gold ... i ll still miss my old vidya n sagar ... they will always be there in my memory n in my heart 😳 😭
suri_dushi4u thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#5
I don't want to smack her but kill her directly 😛

Sharishta
talkativetaurus thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
^ lol!
lets do it together 😉
chrissa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
yeh i agree i want to burn her alive~~ 😡
jaypad thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#8
Add me in the list. I want to slap her hard!
nehlove thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#9
This is going to be one long list.. you should ask who doesn't want to slap her cuz that just might be easier.. lol
suri_dushi4u thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: nehlove

This is going to be one long list.. you should ask who doesn't want to slap her cuz that just might be easier.. lol

ahahhaa that's true but I don't think that I will slap her ..that won't help I will kill her the same why she killed my Sagar and Vidya...my poor lovebirds😭😭 I am going to take badla(revange)😛

Sharishta

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".