Anushka's hair has been pinned up:)

Jnndsd thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
It does need a special mention...been observing since the past week, they have really taken seriously the feedback and made sure Anu's hair is not annoying anymore 👏 cvs

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

811

Users

3

Likes

23

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Jnndsd

It does need a special mention...been observing since the past week, they have really taken seriously the feedback and made sure Anu's hair is not annoying anymore 👏 cvs



How many of us had complained about it?😆

I tweeted to Uday about her hair and I saw few more tweets regarding the same...glad they took our feedback seriously.
noexcuse thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Infofan



How many of us had complained about it?😆

I tweeted to Uday about her hair and I saw few more tweets regarding the same...glad they took our feedback seriously.


I think I saw your tweet. Good they are listening.
Infofan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: noexcuse


I think I saw your tweet. Good they are listening.



AND it is not pinned again in tonight's episode😆😆
Jnndsd thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Infofan



AND it is not pinned again in tonight's episode😆😆


Kabhi kabhi chalta hai...she will get bored otherwise😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".