Originally posted by: custodian75

Geet is going to stay in Maan's house👏

Let see how will she adjust over there 😉
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Mine Only Mine
Part. 13. 

K. I was happy when Maan said he want yo marry to Geet but he is married with her and his wife is scared from him and what's that things that is making her also what we can do if they are married and why my both children got married like this (but she come out her thought when she fell Geet was little shivering also one thing she know Maan had done something which is making Geet scared from him but then she said) no Vicky not like this as Geet will stay in guest home (but Vicky said him.

V. But mumma they both are legally married so I mean you know bhai anger (but Kumkum cut him and said him.

K. I know what I am doing Vicky also I know she is now our daughter in law also Maan's wife but I will not let her stay with Maan until they got marry in proper way also until she didn't get proper right being Maan's wife and Khurana's daughter in law also until he tell the world she is his wife so now you go and take rest (saying this holding Geet hand she left to guest room there she said her) Geet beta you get fresh also there is the phone you can talk with your family as they will be worried about you (saying this she left also closed the door. As she went Geet fell down on the bed also hug her self then composing after few minutes took the mobile and call her brother and said him.

G. Sujal bhai (Sujal and others were worried about Geet, then his mobile ring and without seeing the number he pick up the phone but when he hear Geet voice he said.

S. Princess where are you (listening princess from Sujal mouth all look at him but he ignore everyone and said) princess tell me are you fine also I will come there to where are you (but Geet cut him and said him.

G. Jii Jii bhai I am fine and I am in Khurana mansion (then she tell him how Maan saved him and now she is in house then she said) bhai don't come I am fine I will come soon (how can she ask him to come as outside situation is not good then all talk with her also they were relaxed that Geet is fine and then after talking with then Geet went to get fresh after few minutes she come out then went and sit on the bed as she saw scared also she don't know what to do and whom to tell her feelings. Other side when Kumkum left Geet she went to their room where she saw Sumit was watching tv and she asked him.

K. Sumit how did you came to know about Maan and Geet marriage(Sumit look at her then said.

S. Kumkum you remember 3 days back I went to meet my friend (she nodded her head) and you know his second son is not business man but he is an famous lawyer and he is the one who had registered their marriage and you know he asked me than when there is grand reception of MSK and his wife Geet MSK and I was shocked to know this also seeing my face he understand that I don't know but some how I asked him whole things then I know that Maan is married also I told him not tell this to anyone (Kumkum don't know what to say but then she ask him.

K. So that's why on that day you were angry (Sumit nodded his head but then Sumit ask from her.

S. How is she (understanding him she give him small smile then said him.

K. She is fine but she is scared now I will go and see if she need anything (saying this she left to kitchen where she make a coffee then went to Geet room. 

Geet who was sitting on the bed and blankly looking at then other side but she come out of thought when she saw room door open and seeing the person she stand from the bed as that person is not another Maan as when he came to know that his mother give her this room he went there. Geet was scared seeing him coming near her also like always she can't do anything as today she is in his house and now seeing him coming near her that was making her more scared but then Maan ask her.

M. What are you doing here (when she didn't answer he again ask her in hard voice) I am asking something (his hard voice that make him scared she softly said him)
geet maaneet ghsp geet hui sabse parayi gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

G. Aunty give this room (but Maan cut her and said while pulling closer.

M. Why can't you stay with your husband (Geet eyes tear up also she was getting more scared seeing his this behaviour also she tired to move but he said her in hard voice) don't (she stop moving and she slow said him.

G. Please it's hurting me (Maan look at her also he know he was holding her tightly but before he could say or do anything they hear Kumkum voice who said.

K. Maan leave her (listening to his mother voice Maan left her as he left Geet took two steps back from him. Kumkum who enter in Geet room when she saw Maan was holding her tightly also she can see fear in Geet eyes and she asked Maan to leave her then she ask him) what are you doing here (Maan said her.

M. I am here to meet my wife also why she is here (Kumkum said him.

K. I know Maan she is your wife also she will stay here because until you both will not get marry in proper way she will not come in your room (then without saying anything Maan went away but Geet was scared from his anger. 

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you..
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
zida thumbnail
Nic pt
kumkum fell who much geet
fear from maan
maan again secred geet
priyarthiroy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.awsm update.now waiting for maan's reaction.