Originally posted by: SweetSau
Hey dear!
I'm ress for now.Have my final physics practical tomorrow so will read this after giving the practical.And please don't say that you have left now.Please really miss you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SweetSau
Hey dear!
I'm ress for now.Have my final physics practical tomorrow so will read this after giving the practical.And please don't say that you have left now.Please really miss you.
Originally posted by: SweetSau
Hey diFinally read it today!And to express my feelings in words is simply impossible, you have made me speechless. To put my feelings in simple words the was perfect, a complete masterpiece!I can't elaborate my feeling now but will do so soon but i simply loved it.I know you might now write any more new stories on twinj but I still crave for more is it possible that you don't leave the fandom and write more?Lots of loveKeep writing and keep in contactSayli