Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 7-10

Three major predictions

He knew he will see her again, a kind a challenge he has thrown to her by putting money in her hand
But
He was so comfortable taking her hand in his😳 like she is his habit, he will be sleeping holding her hand.The way he feels around her , he hardly feels around La,
Khushi makes him feel things, makes him roused, he loses himself in her, he has this urge to feel her, this feeling of her presence seeps in him slowly by slowly because her essence has touched him deeply
Don't forget when she fell in his arms, she was so damn close to him, her hand even caressing his cheek, there is an essence each one of us carry around, her essence kind a stuck to him, and again when he pulled her right next to his chest before breaking her pearls, that speaks itself that why he couldn't say anything when her duppatta caressed his face and he let it .He even looked at her back, probably thinking of her, maybe it is her

His wish got answer when she calls him from the back for the key
Yes she is here

You are right, it is Khushi who instigates him always , provokes him otherwise he is quiet most of the time.

I am loving this again👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

Remember she said why don't you have a wall paper of Devi Maiya on the computer screen.Well, no one else can dare or not yet Khushi has her Maiya right on her table and this is the same statue which he will be keeping so securely in the tore room for her sake, will be telling his servant to take it her home...wow!

Devimaiya played a key role in these love birds life... she arlready wrote their fate together...that one day the famous Arnav singh raizada who does nt believe god bows his head down in front of devimaiya just for his lady love happiness...

ABSOLUTELY, BUT HE WILL DO ALL FOR HIS khushi, AND kHUSHI WILL SAY THIS TO DM TOO...

great Nani is no less than a Jassos, a detective😆

true Nani is a  detective she wants to know the girl who is in relation with her grand son...she z soo worried for him..she wants a perfect life patner for her grand son ...

SHE LOVES HIM MORE THAN AKASH, THAT IS WHY SHE ADMONISHED MAMI THAT ARNAV IS NOT A MANGO WHO CAN BE DIVIDED ANYWHERE

"burey ke saath bura banna padta hai."

ur obsolutely correct ...it is really true

KHUSHI'S DIALOGUE WITH HER DM IS TOP NOTCH

Oh,his Salman's bracelet and his special music.I am must say Abhaas did his character the best way he could, hate was developing at this moment.The moment he was peeping in the house...making his place with his sweet smile and caring attitude... Buaji's heart found a genuine guy in him.Uh!!!

u know first when i saw our ipk i really thought shyam as a good guy who z badly ion love with khushi ... i never thought he z Anjali husband ... I thought ipk is a triangle love story but on teej festival when i saw he z Anjali husband i was shocked ... that idiot though having a lovely nd beautiful wife stills wants khushi ...

I KNOW MANY DID BUT I LEARNED FROM EXPERIENCE OF LIFE HONEY TONGUE AND SWEET PPL LIKE HIM WITHOUT ANGER AND ALL ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

MY ANSWERS ARE IN BLUE
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Nice one dear, 😊
thnx for liking the edits
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randhi95

Wow fantastic love this ur are so superb in this plz continue 🥳

Thnx for visiting , enjoy😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

What exactly do you want DM?  Nothing but your Marriage with your LARDGOVENOR my daughter.. Lol 

Thnx N 😊

lol, yes, that was DM's plan
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love the point you mentioned, why the hell Shyam was out drinking tea and calling her.YES he was nearby that office where he sent her but she was not there.He didn't know that and def he was expecting her to be there for drinking tea so he can join her, he was planning to meet her daily, but now she was in the main office he can't as Arnav is there.WOW! Faiqa that is a fantastic observation. 

SO that is why he made another plan instantly, Jhut se, I remember his dialogue, ache khiladi doosra plan jhut se bana laitey hain...and seeing Payal's questionable yes in the coming episodes he will plan another one , his own accident.Now makes perfect sense.Hats off to you :)👏👏

Yes, he was following her otherwise howcome he knows where is she in the market, here and there.He definitely arranged the job for her so he could meet her but DM had a different plan
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Your starting connection with that Qawali is bang on👏

Now I just watched and heard and it makes sense all the songs and Rabba Ve was made for the purpose of this story, how appropriate😳

Just heard the new Rabba Ve on Consummation scene😊 finally,I always had this sad rabba ve reasons in my head

Thnx Zoya 😊
yes those words had me 
Noor ki baarish

I didn't hear the new one yet but I will😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 7-10

Three major predictions

He knew he will see her again, a kind a challenge he has thrown to her by putting money in her hand
But
He was so comfortable taking her hand in his😳 like she is his habit, he will be sleeping holding her hand.The way he feels around her , he hardly feels around La,
Khushi makes him feel things, makes him roused, he loses himself in her, he has this urge to feel her, this feeling of her presence seeps in him slowly by slowly because her essence has touched him deeply
Don't forget when she fell in his arms, she was so damn close to him, her hand even caressing his cheek, there is an essence each one of us carry around, her essence kind a stuck to him, and again when he pulled her right next to his chest before breaking her pearls, that speaks itself that why he couldn't say anything when her duppatta caressed his face and he let it .He even looked at her back, probably thinking of her, maybe it is her

His wish got answer when she calls him from the back for the key
Yes she is here

You are right, it is Khushi who instigates him always , provokes him otherwise he is quiet most of the time.

I am loving this again👏

Gallia, 😊
you have so beautiful pink up there
Yes each one of us carry an essence and I had that in my 15 analysis the same thought

she was indeed his habit, so comfortable he is with her

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The memories rush in one after the other,interesting thing was he remembers her dupatta touches his face...oh he knew then too...yes, her strong essence has touched her for eternity, Don't forget, each one of us carries our own essence and that comes through our clothes.In sheesh Mahal when she was in his arms, they were damn too close, her hand was over his cheek,  he was holding her very intimately, her essence was out of fear, her sweat and her adrenaline rush definitely has an essence..and whenever she met him, is always something trouble around her...fear, accident, or plain his closeness,
Her unusual essence is getting familiar to him, her anklet's noise must be added to it, no matter what he knows she i around, it is very male dominance situation here during intimacy...

Faiqa, a great thought👏