Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
part 16
when kushi come into conscious, it felt like her head is going to blast in any minutes her head is pounding with headache and she can't even open her eyes. Kushi groaned when she sat while rubbing her aching head trying to remember what happened getting flashes about fair and her getting drunk, dancing.
she can't remember whole thing what happened after the fair but got idea that she might drank more than necessary alcohol that night. now feeling like idiot, Kushi slowly made her way to shower hoping it may help her to some degree.
it's not new to her, given she had her first and worst hangover when she tried to drink out of curiosity when she was teenager. that day she made promise to herself she won't get drunk just to have some stupid hangover but seems like yesterday she didn't remember her own promise.
when kushi come out, freshly showered wiping her hair with towel. feeling lot better than before she rang to hotel service to bring some lime juice and asked if she get some tablets for hangovers.
kushi looked around for arnav not seeing him, she made her way to his room when she got there he was sleeping, it seems like he was deep sleep so not having heart to disturb him she sat beside him as she ran her hands through his hairs, getting a satisfied sign from arnav.
kushi remembers some sort memory of last night where arnav treat her to kill dray is she won't change her clothes. kushi frowned her brows thinking why is dray and how did that work on her because she don't know any dray. that when she realized that she named the teddy as dray after her favorite HP character Draco, kushi felt her cheeks turned pink from embarrassment as she further remember that she vomited and arnav cleaned after her. she can't believe she acted like a crazy person.
Kushi glanced at sleeping arnav, observing how he is breathing, not even realizing her hand traveled to his cheeks as she traced his stubble loving the feel of them. Kushi roamed her eyes over his handsome face, his hairs that are ruffled due to sleep, messy falling on his forehead giving him a sort of cute look. his nose, cheeks, his strong jaws and his pouty lips which are opened slightly.
Kushi can't help as her hand moved along his features and smiling at his way as she getting sceans from last night. she had spent the best day with arnav, actually she loved every single moment she spent with him. when she heard the knock on the door kushi came back to present to see her hand creasing his cheeks.
kushi pulled her hands away from his face as if she touched the fire. her eyes widened as awareness made to her mind.kushi stumbled her way to the doors. Kushi received the crate from staff as she closed door behind her.
kushi sat on the couch with the head in her hands while her mind repeating the same thing again and again. she can't believe herself she can't be touching arnav with romantic feelings and she is already in relation. Kushi took a deep breath as she swallowed her pills with lime juice.
" no kushi, you don't starting to have feelings for arnav, he was just a friend and it's all happening because you're not your self and you're having headache remember " Kushi mumbled to herself reasoning for her earlier behavior. blaming all this to her fuzzy mind even knowing she didn't have that much of pain when she was in arnav room.
" now I just need to talk to arnav and I will get to know I don't have any feelings for him" kushi said to no one as she walked with unsure step to arnav room once again this morning.
arnav roused from sleep while rubbing his eyes, he can't help but to feel like Kushi was with him just a few minutes but he shaked his head thinking it must be just his sleepy head.
arnav looked around even he thought kushi was not come to his room but wanted to confirm it so when he didn't saw kushi around he knows he was right. still, he wished Kushi to be with him when he woke from sleep. that's when arnav recalled the state kushi was in.
arnav ran from his room, cursing himself for sleeping late he should have woke early and taken care of her. he was sure she would have hangover from last night drinking.
arnav came to sudden halt by seeing kushi who was walking towards his way, looking down so when she reached near him not seeing him she colloid with arnav even with arnav stop herself fall, which he succeed.
kushi gaped at arnav as he was in front of him all of a sudden or she doesn't watched her?
"Kushi, are you okay? you seem to lost " arnav asked wanting to know how is she coping with after effects of driving.
" oh sorry arnav I was not watching and I'm good, if you mean by my headache it's good as I took the tablet before sometime " Kushi answered
" thank God! you are okay I mean I was sober last night I should have looked after you but here I was slept like a log"arnqv looked down feeling guilty abounding Kushi, it's his responsibility to take care of kushi.
" arnav it's not your fault " kushi explained to see arnav looked up to her eyes with hope, Kushi definitely didn't think about him being a cute puppy? nope. " I know I acted like a crazy person and you helped me throughout it. your really good-hearted person and it's okay your overslept, I won't blame you for that" Kushi said with a smile.
" thank you Kushi " arnav whispered as he hugged kushi breathing in her neck. kushi on her part not expecting the hug let out a gasp, she felt really weird about this because her hands are sweating and her heart is beating fast that she scared it may come out of her cage.
" kushi can you order breakfast or say lunch meanwhile I will get fresh and when we get back we will talk about the plans" saying arnav walked out not even getting response from kushi who was still in her own world.
kushi breathed a sigh of relief as arnav walked away from her because with him so close it's like she can't even think straight.
kushi ordered dine, she switched on the TV while she waited for arnav to come. by the time arnav come from the washroom kushi arranged the plates in the table ready to start when he came.
" so what are we doing in remaining days here " kushi asked as they sat eating
" today nothing because I figured you would like to rest and I'm not really in mode to go outside so we can do whatever you want in the room " arnav answered as he lazily took another bite.
" so what are we going to do and what about tomorrow did you thought something about that?" kushi questioned, exited to know what he was planned
" today it's you who going to plan and for next following days we are going to get trekking to jungle" arnav answered for kushi.
" really that's awesome I love to go and where are we going " Kushi queued to know more.
" it's a little jungle side and we are guided by someone from the trekking company. " arnav and kushi walked over the couch
" so it's a jungle, so it must be good experience and do you have camera so we can take some pictures " kushi asked
" no kushi we don't "arnav repaid not even thinking kushi would like to have some camera to take pics
" I'm sorry arnav, you wanted to stay inside but now we need to go for shopping as we don't have things that needed for treakk. we are getting them all " Kushi stood as she ordered arnav to get ready for shopping, arnav not able to say no to moved to get ready.
that's t how arnav and kushi walked around the shops, shopping for the things and more for trekking or whatever kushi needed.
***** end of part 16 *****
I know it's just a filler chapter other than some Kushi feelings but I wanted to build her affection towards arnav so this chapter.
I'm sorry if I'm late I am having practical exams in few days not that I'm reading hard but I had two monk test in these 4 days so light reading was needed.
and guys hope you liked this part and do comment guys
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
0