Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser. Waiting for the update 😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mine Only Mine
Part. 12. 

Maan look at her who was holding her leg also her eyes were going to close so he immediately held her and tried to call her name.

M. Geet Geet are you alright (she slowly nodded her head but she had pain on her body due to running, saving herself, Maan saw her who was now looking tired so he pick her in his arms and it shock her.

G. Jii please leave me please (Maan gave her glare it shut her mouth. While holding her he enter in house and when his parents saw him they rush toward him and his mother ask him.

K. Maan beta are you fine (but she stop when she saw Geet in Maan hand, also seeing her condition she understand then she said him) Maan make Geet sit here (then call the servant and said) ramish bring first aid box (servant went and Maan also sit with Geet who was lowering her eyes but then Maan look at brother who was looking at him with open mouth and he rolled his eyes this but then Vicky ask him.

V. Bhai how doesn't it happen (Maan give him confused look but then Vicky said) I mean you are with Geet Jii (Maan look at Geet who was lowering her eyes also inside his heart he was happy that for day his wife is near him also in his house or say in their house then coming out of his thought he said.

M. Mom dad, Vicky don't worry I am fine actually (then he tell him what had happened also how he met Geet then he bring her here, till then Kumkum said.

K. Maan you did right (till then servant bring first aid box Kumkum start dressing Geet wounds also Geet let her do as she is already scared being here and from the time she had enter in the house Sumit was looking at her and that was making her more nervous and scared but then Sumit ask her.

S. Geet beta are you fine (Geet look at him and give him small smile also it shock Maan, Vicky and Kumkum that Sumit start having conversation with Geet but then Sumit again ask her) did you inform you family that you are fine or (she slowly said him.

G. Nahin uncle they don't know anything as those people broke my phone (then he again said her) 

S. Then inform them as they will be worried for you (then turning toward Kumkum who was still in shock and said her) make her talk with her family, see how much sacred she is looking also she will be relax talking with them also they will be relax after knowing about her (then turning toward Maan he said) and Maan being her husband it is your duty to take care of your wife needs (listening about this Maan and Geet eyes become wide and shock also like them Kumkum and Vicky were shock but then Kumkum said him.

K. What you you are saying Sumit, she is not Maan's wife also how can you say that (but Sumit cut her and said.

S. Yes I know I am saying right Maan is married with her also I am not laying and why don't you ask this from him (but then Maan cut him as he know how his father came time know about this also he can't lie then he said.

M. Yes I got married with her, she is my wife and I am not saying to make you believe but we are legally married also I have our marriage certificate and you know dad why I did this (he taunt Sumit and they both look at each other and he again said while holding Geet hand) she is my wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana and I don't care about her past and with whom she was married but now she is mine only mine and no one mean no one can take her away from me and I meant it (Geet was shock that he know about her past but then left her hand start Maan start moving toward his room before that he angrily yell and said) Nakul bring my coffee in my room (Geet got scared listening to his hard voice she closed her eyes in fear also held Kumkum had was standing with her. 

Kumkum and Vicky got silent when Maan said he married Geet and now seeing Maan angry and scared Geet also how Maan was showing his authority on Geet also she was saying nothing else they both getting shock after shock but Sumit said.

S. Kumkum take care of her as she is our daughter in law also seeing her condition one thing clear that our son is the one who make her get married with him (saying this he also left to their room. Kumkum look Geet who was holding her one hand also tears were following from her eyes but listening to Sumit voice Geet open her but didn't leave her hand from Kumkum then Vicky said.

V. Mama see Geet Jii (but then he correct himself then said) I mean Geet bhabhi is scared also she is looking tired so take her to her room as she can take some rest (listening bhabhi from Vicky mouth Geet felt strange but when he said her about room Geet thought they going to make her stay with Maan as she is wife now also in her sacredness and in her nervousness she held Kumkum hand more tightly also Kumkum was shock seeing Geet and thought.

K. I was happy when Maan said he want yo marry to Geet but he is married with her and his wife is scared from him and what's that things that is making her also what we can do if they are married and why my both children got married like this (but she come out her thought when she fell Geet was little shivering that make her scared that does Maan had done something with her.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.
Edited by T.Peru - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳😳
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter thanks for pm
zida thumbnail
Superb pt
Maan come km with geet
Kumkum tc geet
Sumith know maan is married. With geet
But how
But he when he see that geet is so scared. Of maan he know that its becoz of maan they married. This way