Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Helooo... Atleast this time i hv commented bfre d next update.  .hihi.. 
So.. I am in love wid d gift...n d thoughtfullness behind it... And the touch of peacock feathers part was cherry on the cake... 
I am sure bebe might be soo soo soo happy to know that avni and neil wished her together... Afterall she and neela are the biggest shippers of avneil... 
Liking the progress avni is making in the fact that she is comfortable wid neil holding her hands... And accepting that neil loves her wid all his heart... All this will take her a long way in loving neil back.. 
Loved neil's chotu chotu sa actions such as asking her to close the door and go inside first before leaving from there and also dragging avni from the forest so that she can get some rest... Thinking about her before himself coz i guarantee he would love to spend as many as hours as he can wid avni especially in that beautiful place in the jungle...

Ps: give quicker updates like before please... Need ur neil to compensate the neil showed in the show these days... 
Pps: read about health issues which made u delay the update at the start... What happened... Are u alright now?? 
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Redrose1208

Helooo... Hey Atleast this time i hv commented bfre d next update. .hihi.. Yes.! Finally.!

So.. I am in love wid d gift...n d thoughtfullness behind it... And the touch of peacock feathers part was cherry on the cake... Thank u so much
I am sure bebe might be soo soo soo happy to know that avni and neil wished her together... Afterall she and neela are the biggest shippers of avneil... Yes, ofcourse.! And considering how Avni's condition was, just a day before about Neil's Love Revelation, it adds more to Bebe's happiness
Liking the progress avni is making in the fact that she is comfortable wid neil holding her hands... And accepting that neil loves her wid all his heart... All this will take her a long way in loving neil back.. Exactly! This is what i wanted to convey.! Thanks for pointing that out
Loved neil's chotu chotu sa actions such as asking her to close the door and go inside first before leaving from there and also dragging avni from the forest so that she can get some rest... Thinking about her before himself coz i guarantee he would love to spend as many as hours as he can wid avni especially in that beautiful place in the jungle.. Ahhha, somebody is being pretty observant.! 😉 but yes you are right, this shows his unending love and concern for Avni. He has put her as his priority, baki sab baadme.! .

Ps: give quicker updates like before please... Need ur neil to compensate the neil showed in the show these days... I will try my best, although i believe nobody is interested.!
Pps: read about health issues which made u delay the update at the start... What happened... Are u alright now?? Aah.! That will be a pretty long list if i compile everything, so let that be.! The bottom line is i am recovering.! Thanks for asking.!

Hey buddy.!

Thank u so very much for ur reviews and perceptions.!
Means a lot to me.!
Much love.!
docritu99 thumbnail
RemovedEdited by docritu99 - 5 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Meanwhile, I was planning some major changes regarding this story.!

Nothing is finalised, its still in the planning phase itself.!

The first and major one is "No Another Thread" coz i may stop posting it here alltogether.! I will be writing this, but i wont post here, spare wasting my time in formatying and all, better utilise that in editing for the Novel.!

I may continue posting in Wattpad only.! *may or my not.!

If ever I will continue in IF, i am gonna shift this thread into "General Fanfiction" and not on NK forum.!

Having said that, Its still in the planning phase, i havent decided surely.! Once i do, i will make sure to inform you.! Edited by docritu99 - 6 years ago
Binh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh! Now this was again such an amazing update... Certainly adjectives fall short for it... Loved it! 

Please do not stop posting it here. I really do love this FF..
Update soon! 
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
superb
update soon
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee too good lovely waitinggg for next
Alostgirl thumbnail
Awesome update Riya.
Sorry couldn't comment for previous episodes coz I was and still am busy with my exams.
Don't u dare stop writing this pleasee.
Eagerly Waiting for next update.
Again sorry
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Whattt!😡 u are thinking of discontinuing it. Forget about doing how could u even think about doing it? Don't u see the enthusiasm with which I comment for each and every chapter of urs since I started reading it. ðŸ˜­
Haye! By the way do you know the first para of ur story reminded me of my early morning steal sleep par ye momma's har jagah aesi hoti hai apne bachcho ke neend ki dushman . Hihi.😆
And yeah the conversation between mom and daughter duo was well presented . Now I desperately want to know what happened between avni and riya due which their friendship broke.
Angie is such a tease yaar she doesn't leaves a chance to tease avni taking Neil's name.
Loved loved loved loved loved it.
Do you know why I used red colour for the comment today . Because red is the colour of love and also used to highlight something . I am in love with this story and I wanted to highlight that how desperately I wait for it updates. Still u are saying that u are disappointed.😭
Sanyl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww really heavenly feeling reading chapter...
Lightened stress of Avneil & cheered mood bringing smile on face...