Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Part 4B
At Sanjeevani Hospital
Muskaan was little sad as her parents were not with her on the 1st day of her internship..but she understood their situation too.Lost in her thoughts he bumped into someone...and it was Aman.Aman for a while lost himself in those dark brown eyes.But was brought back by Muskaan's voice.
Muskaan:Woh Sorry!!I was lost in some thoughts and didn't see you coming..I am really sorry for that.
Aman again got lost in her voice this time.He had never seen someone soo beautiful.Her curly hair,round face and mainly those bark brown eyes..hayee!!He went to his dreamland..imagining him and her as a married couple and what not.
Muskaan:Arey Bahiyaaa!!!I am sorry..please hume maaf kardo!
They word Bhaiyaa' broke his heart and his dreams too...😆
Aman:(ST)God!!I am thinking of our love,marriage and kids but this girl is calling me Bhaiya?Grrr His mood was totally pissed off.Its okay Maggie..par aage se dhyan se chalna...It okay to stumble when you see such a hot and handsome man in front you..so don't worry!Saying this he started moving..
Muskaan:Oh Hello Mr. !!Ruko...Hot and handsome ka matlab janthe ho kya?Aur mera naam Maggie nahi hai..its Muskaan..suna tum ne?
Aman:What!?Really is your name Muskaan?But Maggie would suit you better..
Muskaan was confused by that and asked Maggie kyun?Aman quickly took his phone and searched for Maagie noodles images and showed it to Muskaan.
Aman:Arey dehko na..your curly hair and Maggie noodles both are looking like twins..thats why I called you Maggie and instantly it made Muskaan angry...exactly the reaction that Aman expected and he smirked inwardly Mujhe Bahia bhulayathana..uska small revenge hai yeah(ST)
Muskaan:Grrr..you stupid!idiot!You are making fun of my hairstyle..Youu!!and both started to fight.But it was short lived as a senior doctor arrived.He scolded them for creating noise and asked them to behave and left. Both were shooting glares at each other.
Aman:God!What a worst start of a beautiful day...this damn girl is responsible for everything!(ST)Tumhara naam Muskaan nahi Musibath rakna chahiya tha...he said fuming!
Muskaan:Aur tumhara naam..dus sar vala Ravan..humph!Saying so both parted their ways.
Prev Part : PART 4A
Note:
I know its a small update.But with my little nephew around me 24/7 I am able to type this alone.If by chance he sees the laptop..then the whole day my laptop will be singing his Nursery Rhymes only!🥱😳So whenever I get time..I will update😊
Sorry for Hindi and grammatical mistakes.
PS:All the pics I took from Google baba😆.The credits of those pics don't belong to me.😛
[/NOCOPY]
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
are you updating?
Chapter 18 “You owe me a date because you ruined mine” Maan called out from his garden as they had returned to their respective driveways of...
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
74