lovely part and teaser
cont.soon

thanks for pm
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Mine Only Mine
Part. 11. 

K. Sumit the girl whom Maan want to marry is not Mr. Malik daughter but she is his daughter in law as she is his son Rahul widow (Sumit was shock but then she tell him everything which Annie told her and Sumit said her.

S. Kumkum doesn't he know what he is saying, I mean marrying that girl who is widow also what people will say (Kumkum give him small smile and said him.

K. Sumit just once don't think about people but think about your children happiness, I know you love them but also show them that you love them also stand with them. You are big business and like you our son Maan is also and he also made name in business and I don't have any problem with Geet what's her fault as in young age she become widow and I also like her. Maan made us proud and when he want something why can't we give him and in this decision I am also with Maan, think that in ego you lost your daughter may you also lose your son if you will be having this behaviour (saying this she come and slept beside him but Sumit was in deep thought then he look at her who was sleeping then he also slept after few minutes. 

Next few days went like it was one of the day when there was too much hustle bustle in the city as there is strike also people were few people were beating other person also breaking the things. All were worried about their love once, Armaan Ridhima and Nikki were in Gupta house also Sujal and Kaskish come early and now the were worried for Geet as today her duty finish early. Other side Prem, Arjun and Anurag were in home as due to stick they also come home early but now they were also worried for Geet as she is not picking up the their call. Maan who coming from out if city he got call from Vicky who ask him.

V. Bro where are you also are you (Maan was confused then he ask him.

M. I am fine Vicky I am going to office as I had some work over there and (but Vicky cut him and said him.

V. Bro don't go anywhere as today is strike also mama is worried for you (now Maan understand why few road were closed then he said him.

M. Vicky don't worry in 15 minutes I will be there Okk (he cut the call saying this then speed up the car but after 10 minutes his car break down he tried to start it but it was no use, then locking it he come out then he start walking but other side one girl was running and many people were running behind her then she took turn and looking at backward to see that people are coming behind her but then she bumped with another person and she slowly said him.

G. I.ii aa.am.mm ss.so.orr.yy {I am sorry} (when Maan saw that girl he was shock as that was not another Geet who's forehead was bleeding also there was mark on her face and when she saw whom she bumped then she slowly whisper) Maan Jii (then she start said pointing backward, he understood what might had happen, he pull her toward him but she said him) they want to kill me, they are behind me (but then he hear a people's shouting voice then holding her hand he run and pull her to other corner side where a shop was broken, they sit there and he said her in soft voice as he can sense she is shivering.

M. Geet they will come near us so don't make noise Okk (she softly nodded her head but then he took out his mobile make it on vibrating mode also message Vicky then he fine also he will be little late as his car is broke down. 

Maan know that his house is 15 minutes walk away from here but first he had handle her. When these people were near them she hug him tightly also he held her as he can see how much scared she is, also those people were breaking and throwing the things and he know that he car also would had been damaged. It has been hour they are sitting here and when about half an he didn't listen any voice from here then he said her.

M. Geet come lets go before they come back (she slowly said him.
geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary edits gifs ghsp|tumblr ghsp.tumblr.com

G. Jii but where we will go (Maan turn back towards her then said her.
geet hui sabse parayi geet maan drashti dhami gurmeet choudhary edits ghsp|tumblr gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

M. We will go to our house (she was confused) our mean my house which is also yours also now you have any choice come now (Geet was shock but she know she didn't have any choice now so now holding her hand he pull her toward him and then holding her holding her hand they start to move faster but moving after few minutes he saw there was a cycle, he make her sit on it then he also sit but then he said her) Geet hold me tightly.

Maan start cycling the cycle and almost in 10 minutes they were in front of his house also when the guards saw him they open the gates of house also they were shock to see their boss with girl. When Maan and Geet come inside the house, Geet heart start beating also her hands start to sweating as it was first time she is coming to her in laws but not in proper away also unconsciously she held him, Maan move down from cycle also going to help Geet to stand but she just put her foot on ground she shout in pain. 

G. Aahh (Maan look at her who was holding her leg also her eyes were going to close so he immediately held her and call her.

M. Geet Geet are you alright (she slowly nodded her head but she had pain on her body due to running, saving herself, Maan saw her who was now looking tired so he pick her in his arms and it shock her.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...
waiting for next part...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Geet's unofficial gruhapravesh
zida thumbnail
Nic pt
maan mother know that
maan want to Marry. Geet
and she don't have. Any problem
with geet were widow
maan saved. Geet
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!!
Kumkum supports Maan's decision and shared her thoughts with sumeet rehardinr Maan's future. Maaneet were trapped due to riots because of strike. Maan takes Geet to his house. 
:))
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet was stuck outside bz of strike and some ppl behind hr and she bumped with Maan and he helped hr from them and took hr their house when he saw everything is clear
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear waiting for next update nd thanks for the pm nd update 
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb Chapter

The city was on strike and it became dangerous too as people became wild in violence
thankfully Maan had bumped into Geet and she tells him that those men want to harm her
Maan takes her to safety and thereafter they  leave to his home 
Geet is scared and nervous too as its her first time coming to her in laws house