Geet going from Malik's house 

Yes she is going 
Let see where Maan will take her ðŸ˜Š
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Mine Only Mine
Part. 10. 

Geet was standing like a statue all were talking about her also taking decision about her life but she didn't know what to do so she kept quiet also she know she is married but can't say anything. Before they could say anything bua Jii call and all make the face also seeing the situation Kumkum said.

K. Prena Jii if you don't mind then we can drop Geet to Gupta house (Maan was happy listening to this, but Geet was shock also she can't say anything as she is scared that Maan came to know about her remarriage and what if he mistrust her also when they got married in which situation that time she didn't tell him that she is widow of Rahul and other is she is scared to be with him. Anurag and Prena don't know what to say also now they family they can't say no to them so Prena said. 

P. Kumkum Jii don't take tension Armaan and Ridhima can drop her (but then Vicky said.

V. Uncle aunty we don't have any problem also we can drop Geet Jii to her house then left to our, if Armaan bhai and Ridhima bhabhi will go to drop them then it may take time (Anurag smile at them and said.

An. Okk if you don't have any problem then we also don't have (then he turn toward all girls and said them) Heer, Annie, Ridhima go and help to pack Geet clothes as from today she will have only all relation from this house except being Rahul wife or his widow so now Geet beta you will be Geet Gupta (saying this he and others were also emotional but they all control themselves. 

All the girls help to pack Geet clothes also others things as she didn't have much things to use, so now all her things are packed also kept his car. All hug Geet one by one and Annie again hug her family but Kumkum and Vicky were felling bad for Geet who was facing this also they happy seeing seeing Malik's love their daughter in law like their own daughter. Aunrag call the Gupta and tell them about the situation they were happy also worried about Geet future, Kaskish and Nandani prepare the Geet room and Sujal and Karan were waiting for Geet. Maan was happy seeing Geet coming with them so for few minutes and they make her sit in the car. Kumkum set in front seat but Vicky said.

V. Bro can I drive now as if I will sit back then may I fall asleep (Maan nodded his head also thank his brother in his mind, so then Vicky sit in driving seat and Maan sit with Geet on back seat and he can see nervous Geet. 

There was silence in the car but then Maan slowly held Geet hand who eyes become wide, she look at him but he was not looking her as he was looking at his mobile also tried to pull her hand but he held tight so not having any option she let him held her hand also all her way she was in her thought. After few minutes car enter in Gupta mansion and as car enter Maan left Geet hand then Geet look at him who was still looking at his mobile then she come out of car where Sujal and Karan were waiting for her and Sujal hug her then said to Kumkum.

S. Aunty Jii and Mr. Khurana thank you dropping my sister here and please come inside (but then Kumkum politely said him.

K. Thank you beta we are already late but we will come another time (Gupta's men agree and then Sujal shaking hand with Maan and Vicky, he left inside with Geet also Khurana's left to their home. Later Vicky said.

V. Mama poor Geet Jii after knowing from Annie I can say that she is great girl but poor her she lost her husband in young age also seeing that Annie bua dadi I am really worried for Annie that how will she cope up with bua Jii also forget waking up at 5o clock (Maan smile and Kumkum laugh at him then she said him.

K. Vicky now I happy that my daughter is happy also I know there are many people who will protect her from bua Jii and like her I also pray for Geet that God give her all the happiness that she deserve (but then Vicky said.

V. Mummy you know when Annie told that Geet is the sister of Sujal Gupta and Ridhima  Malik I was shock I mean they both are powerful and face any situation but Geet Jii sweet and soft girl and how she handle her both siblings (listening to this Kumkum laugh but Maan was happy listening their talk quietly as Geet had made some space in his family hearts. They 3 come out of car but then Maan said to Kumkum.

M. Mumma I want to say that, I like that girl Geet and I will marry her (listening to this both Vicky and Kumkum were shock and seeing them in this way he again said) and I don't care about her past life so discuss with dad and tell me when we will go to her house (saying this he left and there he saw his father standing over there with shock expression but he didn't care he left to his room. It was late night when Kumkum was removing her jewellery but that time when summit ask her.

S. Kumkum is that girl is Mr. Malik daughter whom Maan was saying that he like her (Kumkum look at him took deep breath then said him.

K. She is not Mr. Malik daughter but she is his daughter in law as she is his son Rahul widow (Sumit was shock but then she tell him everything which Annie told her and Sumit said her.

S. Kumkum doesn't he know what he is saying, I mean marrying that girl who is widow also what people will say (Kumkum look at him then continue what she was doing that make Sumit angry.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow maan to bahot hi fast nikla nice update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good decision maan...but wht will happen...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr the nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dii
Maan is way too happy seeing his family talking about geet
Yaar Kya mauke ka faida uthaya usne car me
Wow quite fast he is , so openly admitted about his liking for geet to his mom 
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan is changing already knowing abt Geet's past. But Geet is not gonna be strong and change soon I guess. Nice that Maan didnt beat around the bush and is ready to make Geet his in front of everyone. Waiting to see Geet reaction for this.
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting chapter update next chapter soon PM me