Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
interesting tsr
updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 16

Ishita was hugging Raman tight while Raman was still shocked not able to believe that ishita actually told him that she loves him. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at each other and smiled seeing ishra together. 

Toshiji kept her head on Mr bhalla's shoulder and said -I am very happy bhalla ji. Finally Raman got what he wanted, usse uski ishita ka pyaar mil gaya. 

Mr bhalla nodded and wrapped his arms around her happily while appa was just looking at them. How much ever he try to see their selfishness but all he could see and feel their selflessness. 

Amma -i think u understood that they r not bad. Naa raman galat hai aur naa uske parent. Uska ameer hona uski galti nahi hai vishwa. 

Appa look at amma and said -but they r Punjabi, hum kya jawaab denge apni community mein. 

Amma -agar hamari beti khush nahi rahegi toh khud ko kya jawaab denge vishwa, she said making appa think. 

In room, ishita was hugging him but broke the hug feeling him not hugging her back. 

Ishita -what happened Raman, why u r not hugging me. All these days u hugged me many times but I never hugged u and when today I am hugging u, why u r not hugging me back. Aren't u happy?? 

Raman look at her and said -u r lying naa?? 

Ishita -huh?? 

Raman -i know u r lying, tum jhooth bol rahi ho, just to make me feel happy. But I know tum phir wahin karogi, chup chap jaa kar kisi aur se shaadi karne lagogi. U r lying to make me happy but agar last mein mujhe sad karna hai then why u r pretending. He said innocently making ishita smile. 

Raman -see now u r smiling at my foolishness. 

Ishita stopped her smile and said -nahi ,I am not smiling at ur foolishness but at ur cuteness, Raman. U know u r the most innocent soul I have ever seen,aapko dhokha de kar main kahan jaaungi, Raman. I love u, I really do raman, aur apna pyaar saabit karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon. Boliye kya Karna hai??

Raman -i don't need any proof to trust u ,tumne keh diya maine vishwas kar liya. But tell me one thing again, u really love me naa. 

Ishita nodded in yes .

Raman -ek dum sachchi keh rahi ho naa. 

Ishita nodded in yes smiling. 

Raman -jhooth toh nahi bol rahi hai naa. 

Ishita -at first, u r telling me that u trust me then u r asking so many question. Main sach mein aapse pyaar karti hoon. 

Raman -then why u were getting engaged with that boy, if u love me. 

Ishita -galti ho gayi, maaf kar dijiye.she said holding her ears. 

Raman -nahi maaf karunga,agar main nahi aata toh tum usse engagement kar leti aur phir shaadi bhi. He said making an innocent face making her smile. 

Ishita -kaha naa galti ho gayi, I was scared of appa, unse ladhne ki himmat nahi thi mujhme. 

Raman -toh phir baad mein kaise aa gayi. 

Ishita -kyunki aapko akele chodne ki bhi himmat nahi thi. Agar aap mujhse gussa ho gaye hote, mujh par chillate toh shayad main yeh leti but aapka iss tarah chupa chap chale jaana, I understood how hurt u were and I just can't let u go with so much of pain. 

Raman -kyun?? 

Ishita -kyunki I love u, kya raman itne sawaal puch rahe hai. I confessed my love after much struggle, even fought for u with my appa, mujhe chot bhi lag gayi. Still u r not hugging me even once, yahin pyaar hai aapka. She said complaining to which he nodded in no and hugged her tight to his heart content. She closed her eyes feeling his warmth when he pecked her temple and said -i love u ishita, I love u alot. Please mujhe chod kar mat jaana kabhi. 

Ishita -never raman, never ever. Coz I too love u alot. She said and kissed his temple too while both hugged each other again. 

Their parents look at each other all smiling and Mr bhalla said -hope aapko koi problem nahi ho, I know u don't like raman thinking he is a spoil brat but trust me, he is a very good person. Dil ka bahut sachcha bachcha hai mera. Thoda nadaan hai par cunning nahi hai. Ishita ko dil se chahta hai and I can assure that he will always keep her happy. Uski khwahishon ko khud se upar rakhega hamesha. 

Appa -i think we should go inside and talk. He said to which Mr bhalla nodded and went inside. 

Ishra were hugging each other tight when they heard someone opening the door. They broke the hug and saw their parents coming in. 

Ishita got scared and said -no appa, please don't do this. Mujhe raman se alag mat kijiye. He loves me alot aur main bhi inse bahut pyaar karti hoon. Yeh bahut achche hai, very pure and innocent soul. I know u don't trust him but at least u can trust ur daughter's choice. Raman sach mein bahut achche hai. Har kisi se achche, har kisi se sachche. Please appa, I will agree to all ur orders but please raman ko accept kar lijiye. She said holding his hand tight. 

Appa was looking at them when Raman said -u don't trust my love for her, then tell me what I should do to make u believe. Main apni ishita ke liye kuch bhi karne ko ready hoon. Phir chahe woh kitna bhi hard kyun naa ho. He said determined looking at appa. 

Appa look at them for some time making all worried and finally smiled and said -raman ke pyaar ki koi pareeksha nahi leni mujhe, I have seen his love for u and now even trust it. Mujhe tumhara koi test nahi lena, bas ek promise chahiye that u will always keep my kanna happy, uski har ichcha puri karoge aur usse kabhi kisi cheez ke liye majbur nahi karoge. Apne saare religious beliefs Ek taraf karke iss rishte ke liye haan kar raha hoon, just because I can see ur love for her, so promise me that u will never let me down. Meri beti ko hamesha muskurata rakhoge. He said making everyone pleasantly surprised. 

Ishita -sach appa, u agreed for our marriage?? She asked all surprised. 

Appa walked to her and said -haan kanna, Main kabhi bata nahi paaya yaa shayad jataa nahi paya but I always loved u more then everyone else, aur tumhe dukhi dekh kar main kabhi khush nahi reh paaunga. Aur agar tumhari khushi raman hai then I don't have any problem with him, waise bhi I have seen his love for u. Joh insaan tumhare liye marne ki taiyaar hai usse jyada tumhe koi pyaar nahi kar sakta, Main bhi nahi. He said caressing her hair and she hugged him happily while others too smiled seeing everything getting settled. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Ishita finally confessed her love
Raman is so cute...ishita was smiling at his cuteness ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›
Yeyyy appa agreed for ishra's relationship