Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niharika.Nair

Looks like Maan might loose his patience and will declare Geet to be his wife

Let see what he is planning to do 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: custodian75

Great teaser. Waiting to read what's going to happen. 

Thanks dear 
Let see what will happen ðŸ˜‰
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel0912

Hey read ur all story loved it plss add me in ur pm list

Thanks dear u like my work ðŸ˜Š
harik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for update add me for pm
T.Peru thumbnail

Mine Only Mine

Part. 9.

B. Prena bahu you are loving your daughter in law like your own daughter see what Geet bahu is wearing (Geet eyes tear up also she is scared of bua Jii but then bua Jii said her) and bahu I think you forget what your status is now you are widow of my grand son but I think you forget that (all were shock bua Jii was accusing her but they can't say her anything, Maan was angry also in his anger he break the glass in his hand but bua jii continue) see what a shameless girl you are that you living full life after taking my grandson from us (Geet only tears were following but now Ridhima lost her control she said her while pointing fingers at her she said.

R. Enough bua Jii not a word against my sister, she is our life and you don't have right to hurt her (but bua Jii turn toward Geet and said her.

B. See I was right this girl is unlucky see as she become out family member we lost her Rahul and now living here she making everyone against us (all were getting shock what bua Jii was saying to Geet and now Maan lost his control he went toward Geet and pull her toward him and filled her maang with his blood, seeing this all were shock and Maan said to bua jii.

M. Now she is my wife Geet Maan Singh Khurana if you said one word against her then it will be your last day (bua Jii angrily said him.

B. Do you know what you have done, you have married with an widow (Maan smirk at her but bua turn toward Geet who was in shock also she said her) why are standing with him come (when she didn't get response from her, then bua Jii tried to hold her hand but in this Maan held her hand and said her while pulling Geet more closer to him.

Image result for maneet gif

M. Touching my wife I didn't give any other person right except me also now she mine only mine remember that (but then could understand Geet fell unconscious in his arms before he pick up in his arms, he got sudden push where he saw bua Jii was sitting on another side also talking with Prena, he look at Geet who was standing with Armaan and with her sister, then he look at his hand where there no cut mark. He closed his thought) O God it was my dream where I filled Geet maang also argue with bua Jii (then looking at Geet he thought) so what it was my dream but you are mine only mine also you are my wife.

All were trying to be polite with bua Jii who taunting anyone and seeing this Ridhima rolled her eyes, then wink at Armaan who give her confused look but then in more sweet voice she said to bua jii.

R. Bua Jii you go and take rest it's late I will bring your favourite haldi wala milk (bua Jii smile at her and said.

B. Living with my Ammy you also become intelligent (listening to this Ridhima made a face an said.

R. I am already intelligent (then she run toward Geet when bua Jii was out of site and then hug her and said) Bacha relax everything is fine look at me (till then he bring water and give her and then Prena said.

P. Geet and Annie you go take rest also Annie beta tomorrow at 5 be ready (Annie eyes become wide, Ridhima look at Geet who was still shivering and she said to Anurag and Prena.

R. Mom dad I am sorry for what I am going to say but I just want say that when bua Jii come she always hurt Geet also last few days she is not well also you had seen how after coming here bua Jii had taunt her so if you both don't mind then I and Armaan can drop Geet to home I mean to Gupta house (all were shock but then Prena said .

P. But why beta we all are here for her (but Prem cut her and said.

P. Mama I think Ridhima is right and we all know why bua Jii accept Geet as just because as she is Rahul wife or say his widow but now when you all decided to fill colour in Geet life so Geet should go to her house also she will going in this weekend but why not now as situation is like this also she will be save from bua hurtful taunt (Geet and Maan were shock listening to this information about her remarriage and Maan was angry and he thought.

M. No Geet is mine only mine I don't care about her past also Annie said on their marriage day Rahul died also Geet was in coma for one month and what is her fault if that accident has happened but now she is mine only mine and no one can take her from me (he come out of thought when Heer said.

H. Mama I am with Prem (Anurag and Prena smile at listening who nodded their head and then Anurag said.

An. So Armaan Ridhima you both go and drop Geet to her house (Geet was standing like a statue all were talking about her also taking decision about her life but she didn't know what to do so she kept quiet also she know she is married but can't say anything. Before they could say anything bua Jii call and all make the face also seeing the situation Kumkum said.

K. Prena Jii if you don't mind then we can drop Geet to Gupta house (Maan was happy listening to this, but Geet was shock also she can't say anything as she is scared to be with him but going with him that is making her more scared.

Friends do like & comment

Ignore spelling mistakes

Thank you...

T.Peru thumbnail
Friends thank you who like & commented on previous update 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3