Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i felt like crying after watching todays episode.I lost all love to the character of Satya. I dont know how cvs going to make it right..
Originally posted by: aysha1989
I know right... I'm trying my best to not to hate Sathya, I liked him even after everything he did out of arrogance so far but now I just don't want to hate him.Yeah I hope they do the right thing bcz I can't seem to come up with anything.😕
But what I don't understand is why this sudden transformation in satya within one day.. 🤢
There is no guilt or remorse in him, and blaming everything on susheel and parekh family and talking to dadi as if she is not the one who forced him to marry her in first place.. And he even engaged to soumya and telling everyone that he likes her as if they are long lost lovers.. 🤢
Originally posted by: ArchanaRM
It was indeed a emotional epi, I dnt want to talk abt satya coz I never understood his character. But I hate susheel's dadaji he is such a narrow minded fellow.
Originally posted by: ArchanaRM
It was indeed a emotional epi, I dnt want to talk abt satya coz I never understood his character. But I hate susheel's dadaji he is such a narrow minded fellow.