taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome Teaser  
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 12

Ishra entered the disco hand in hand , ishita was holding Raman's hand tightly and was just excited like a little kid . Ishita chuckled happily seeing the ambiance ,the twinkling lights , loud music and dancing carefree people . She hugged Raman tight and spoke jumping " thank you so much Raman for fulfilling my wish ,I love you ,I love you ,I love you a lot ".

Saying so she kissed his both the cheeks while he smiled fully and spoke " will you go inside or will send all your time here only ".

I- haan haan chalo .

Saying so she pulled him inside as if she knows everything about the place . Ishita stopped after entering the disco and stood aside ,he saw her and asked " why did you stopped ,go and enjoy ".

I- aise kaise ,I will not go alone ,you too come with me .

R- achcha chal .

Ishita happily held his hands and took a step when he freed his hand and spoke " ishita you are grown up girl now and this is disco ,leave my hand ".

She nodded and followed him ,soon both started dancing with other people. Ishita got busy in dancing ,she was enjoying and dancing freely ,Raman noticed that she is now free in the disco environment and went to have some drinks for him . He excused himself and went to bar counter while ishita continued his dancing . After much time , ishita noticed that she is still alone ,she scanned the place and saw 
Raman sitting in the counter asking for his drink but his eyes were fixed on ishita ,they saw each other and ishita waved her hand to him. He smiled looking at her and spoke to himself " she has to come here because of this only so that she can dance here like crazy and non can stop her ".

He was talking to himself when he noticed her walking towards him . Ishita reached to him and spoke holding his hand " Raman why are you standing here ,dekho na everybody is dancing and you are sitting here ".

R- yeah because I can't dance crazily like you .

I- chalo na please ,I m not comfortable dancing alone ,dekho kitne boys hain wahan par .

R- then don't dance .

I(rubbing his cheeks )- please chalo na mujhe dance Karna hai .

R- no I m not coming ,mujhe paaglo ki tarah dance nahi Karna hai .

I- par mujhe to Karna hai ,if you will not come then ...

R- then what..

I- ( looking around)-... then ..then ..then I will also drink like you .

Saying so she told the waiter - "bhaiya mujhe bhi wahi wala dena which you have given to him . "

The waiter giggled listening to her even Raman too laughed ,she glared the waiter and asked to Raman " why he is laughing at me ".

R- to aur kya karega ,you are asking for the drink like you are asking for golgappe ,bhaiya mujhe bhi dena .

I(making a baby face )- then what should I say .

R- you should ask with name .

I- I don't know their names .

R- to mat pee ,go and dance .

I- chalo na .

R- achcha let me complete this one .

He said showing his drink ,she nodded .Soon he completed his drink then both went again to the dance floor and started dancing again . They were busy in dancing when a boy and a girl reached them ,the girl started dancing with Raman, he too didn't objected and started dancing with the girl . Ishita didn't liked this she glared Raman but he was busy moreover the boy was trying to hold and dance with her . Ishita shrugged his hands twice but he didn't stopped rather this time he pulled her closer by her waist which she didn't liked a bit . She shouted pushing the boy " ja na ,don't you understand ,I m not interested in dancing with you ,chal ja yahaan se ".

Raman made a confused face thinking what's wrong ,while the boy went near to ishita but she walked to Raman and spoke removing the girls hands from Raman ,and his hands from the girls body " don't you have your own boyfriend ,eyeing on mine ".

G- what are you saying .

I- chal hat (looking to Raman), and you ,aapko to dance nahi karna tha na then why are you dancing sticking to her .

R- ishita what are you saying .

I- don't you dare to speak anything ,bade aaye kisi bhi ladki ke saath dance karne waale , chalo yahaan se .

R- don't you wanna dance .

I- no ,I had enough ,let's go .

Saying so she made her way towards the entrance holding Raman's hand when the boy whom she pushed came in front ,and spoke blocking their way " what's so hurry ,have some enjoyment then go ".

Raman encircled his arms around ishita and was about to say something when Ishita spoke " listen we had enough of enjoyment ,now we wanna go and don't you dare to try any dirty tricks because you people had started this ."

Saying so they started walking out when the boy held ishita's hand and his friends blocked their way . Raman pulled Ishita's hands from the boy and spoke glaring her " didn't you listened what she told ,you had started this ,let us go either I will end this ".

B- oops main to dar gaya ,yaar badi garmi hai in dono mein . 

He was saying while Raman held Ishita's hand and both again turned to go . The boy saw this and spoke holding their hands " you can't go like this ".

R- lagta hai aise nahi maanoge tum log ,ishita seems they really want something from you ,kya bolti hai .

I- Dena hi padega ,de deti hoon .

Saying so she twisted the boy's hand leaving Raman's hand and gave him a kick on his face . She looked at Raman and asked " how was it ."

R- mast .

I- you sit and see ,I will see them .

R(smiling )- ok .

Saying so he pulled the near by chair and sat their while Ishita started beating the boys ,with punches and kicks ,some fought with her for sometimes then left while she ended the fight by giving a final punch to the boy . She saw Raman with questioning eyes while he clapped for her and spoke " lovely ,how much I wanted to see you fighting like this ,I must say you are really good ".

I- thank you ,you know aise kai ladko ko Maine dhool chataai hai .

R- (looking to the boy )- chal maafi maang ,or want some more .

B- nahi bhai ,maaf kar do bahen .

I- that's nice .

B- but how can you ...

Raman got up from his place and spoke " I will tell you the secret ,she is black belt in karate ,you know state champion , now go ".

The boy went from there while ishita again clung on him and both went out of the disco laughing on the happenings . After sometimes Raman spoke " that was great ,you fought very nicely ".

I- its all because of you ,if you had not given me this idea for learning judo and karate for self defense ,I couldn't do this and you know I had escaped many times because of this .

R- then what should I had done ,I cannot defend and save you from so far ,so thought this idea and you listened and learned it .love you for that.

I- and I love you for thinking and suggesting good things for me .

Saying so she turned and pressed her lips on his ,it was so sudden that it took sometimes for him to register what's happening then he smiled a bit and took the charge , now they were kissing each other deeply in the silent road on full moon night .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this . 
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading