The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
better not😭Originally posted by: Mitu1228
Dont worry nothin will happen 2 her.
yeah she was acting rude towards Manjeet😕Originally posted by: IKEVM4PRE4JT3WAD
Preview
Manju says something and Koki rudely talks to her and says that last time she was quite harsh and Koki doesnt keep a burden on herself.
-----
Wait, I don't understand the preview. Koki is rude again :S?
Join the club😭Originally posted by: 6IAN7EQZ7D3WJERJ
I can't belive that Manjeet has blood cancer. Plz god save her. I think I will stop watching TB if Manjeet is not there.