Originally posted by: Arcjoi29
Honestly they all are so talented and such small kids I can't even do 1% of what they do.
May the best one win even if its Vaishnabi I will be happy for all of them. I love this show and will enjoy the finale
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Arcjoi29
Honestly they all are so talented and such small kids I can't even do 1% of what they do.
May the best one win even if its Vaishnabi I will be happy for all of them. I love this show and will enjoy the finale
Originally posted by: navi04vet
couldn't watch the epi... who got eliminated?
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
they are overdoing bishal sob story make me dislike him n vaibhav
no its kinda unfairOriginally posted by: Arcjoi29
It's kinda working lol my mom loves them. They are not my favs but I dont mind them winning