Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
doo char galiya de doo taki isse end kar doo
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part - 43

" how can someone tolerate you ? I can't digest it . How can you catch that billionaire ? This ugly duck manage to get the golden goose here im still settling with that cat fish , so unfair . Tell me truth he is not blind right ? "

Geet fumed and thrown the sauce bottle toward her friend . She and Jai meeting after long as expected her friend teasing her as usual manner . " tuj jesa dost ho toh dushman ki kya kaam "      

" because I'm honest friend . I have my full sympathy to your dear husband . God give him patience to deal this ugly duck . " Jai made sad face and got another smack from Geet.

" shut up I'm not ugly . I'm the beautiful wife of my Triple H "    

" jezzz please Geet don't make this puppy face . Yeh tuje suit nehi karta yaar . "      

" fine I'm going " she was about to get up but Jai stopped her..

" ok ok sorry , no teasing I promise " she sit with grumpy face

" but phir bhi tune itna baara kand .."      

" Jaiii..."    She gritted her teeth looking at him with murderous eyes " I'm calling meera, wait shaadi karna hai na , main bhi dekhti hoon kaise karthi hai "

she grab her mobile , and at once Jai came on her feet begging her . Geet looked around horrified at his act , " you idiot get up ..log dekh rahe hai "   

"   phele tu phone rakh "       

" fine here I'm not touching it now get up . You don't care about your reputation , but I do .. I am Mrs Maan Singh Khurana...Naam ka wajan dekh "

just then she got a call from Maan ...but cut it . Jai surprised at her act " wajan wale pati ka phone kyun cut diya ? "       

she smiled " because I'm going to meet him in office "   

" toh ! What's so special about it ? "     

" it will be surprise for him "   

" oh please Geet .. teri shaadi ko bohot din huye... itna cheesy romantic maat ban "    

" shut up you idiot " she slapped him again ..

" aare I'm only saying what is good for that innocent man . Stop giving him scary surprises "    

" jaiii " she winned

" ok I give up but seriously dude I'm happy for you . You deserve this " he squeezed her hand with a genuine smile .

" I thought after what Rajib did you will never trust any man . You are very strong pumpkin I'm proud of you "     

" it's just magic of my Maan . He is so different .. meri har baat par woh muskorate hai vaale hi woh kitna silly ho, meri har stupid demand ko puree karte hai even if that thing making him irritate , har cheese main bas main sahi aur kuch nehi ..puri duniya kuch bhi kaahe he doesn't care ... this is my man only mine "      

" oh possessive much "    

" ha toh " both chatted like old times forgetting about time, unknown to them Maan saw them together from road and burning with rage .

He so wanted to go in and snatch Geet from that man , whom he thinks as her ' ex boyfriend ' . He even called her but when she cut the call , his insecure self forced him to go back to his car . But in whole ride he couldn't forget her smiling face , her happy self with that man and last how that man hold her hand , but she just smiled .

' What is meaning of all this ? Is he here to take her from me ? ' He speed up his car in anger ' it's past that's all, she is my wife . I would never let anyone take what's mine ' with this thought he again called her but to his misery she didn't pick up , making him more restless .     

Here in cafe both were enjoying like old times . " Rajib back in India you know right " Jai asked suddenly making atmosphere dull.

She gulped her saliva " ya I know and I don't care .."     

" Geet be careful , he can be dangerous if he wants something. He was our friend right , we know it well what he is .."       

" it doesn't matter . Maan trusts me very much , he can't do any harm . " Geet stated confidently making her friend smiled in relief .     

" he doesn't love me Geet, he still into his ex Sasha ... "

Geet gave her another tissue looking around uncomfortablely, but it's their luck it's not lunch break yet and Pinky and she only people at KC canteen now . Geet came here to surprise her husband but there Pinky dragged her here crying bitterly . After long crying session she got to know the reason of this .

It's because her fiancee Adi and super intelligent Sasha was stuck in lift for ten minutes . Both were together before Pinky came into picture. It's not that she doesn't trust Adi , she just don't trust herself .

" you know Geet Adi was sweating when he came out and that Sasha was standing beside him ...just this such space between them " Pinky tried to show the distance with her hands , causing a glass falling on floor breaking into pices .

Geet sighed not sure what to say , she really sucks in these matter " Pinky 10 minutes main kuch nehi hota aur lift kitni choti hai woh log " she stopped as Pinky suddenly start crying hysterically...then she realised what she was saying

" no i mean ..Adi Sir loves you, he could never do such things ..."     

" but didn't you said that day Men will be Men , never trust them "     

" ha par..."     

"   Sasha mam so perfect , she is slim beautiful, uski chamchi kya kaheti hai ha...she is full package . Here i'm so fat , only a mere receptionist . " she grabbed more tissue to clean her nose as fat tears still flowing..     

" can you live without Adi sir "    

Pinky looked at her horror " bilkul nehi "     

" that's it just go talk to him , don't assume things " but Pinky still looking doubtful .     

Geet stayed quiet for sometime then thought to use the dialouge of the movie which she saw last night " if your love wants to go , let him...if he comes back then he is yours "

" aur agar wapas na aaye toh ..."    

" toh.. umm " she starts thinking hard to answer but nothing came ...       

" then just don't let your love go " both looked at the direction where Maan standing with two cold coffee in his hand . He came to their table , Pinky was about to get up but Maan signaled her to sit back .

" you love him right , go and make it clear to him , to all that he is solely yours . There is no place of past in his life . You are his present and future, don't let him forget it . " Geet looked at him amused , more surprised when Pinky nodded her head in understanding.

" don't ever let your love go ... " he looked at Geet as continue " apne pyar ko paana sikho , caahe kuch bhi ho jaye , jabardasti karna pare , usche jaane maat doo "     

" it's not right Maan...we can't force anyone to be with us or to love us "    

" so you want to say one should sacrifice his love just because from nowhere her ex brage in , he should give up his love just for stupid past "      

" no one shouldn't do it . But this also true one shouldn't stay with someone who can't get over his past or give her much deserve love . It's most hurtful for anyone to live with a person knowing , he can't love her back just the way she does . So better to let go than let suffer both , at least in this one can be happy . "

" Then what about the other person who gave everything to be with her , is his loves mean nothing ? He should suffer whole life , what type of logic is this ? "

He sounding very angry Geet can feel it , but not getting why he suddenly talking like this . She only trying to say what she feels right but the way Maan saying things it's clear that he doesn't agree . It's fine for her , person's thought can be different but what bothering her is , his tone ..he not arguing but shooting her with his every question rather harshly .   

" are you want to say by any chance if my ex come , you will let me go or I should let you go when your past would love to come between us .. "

" Maan aap baat ko kaha ..."      

" I should sacrifice my marriage because my wife feeling suffocated with me and wants to go back to her normal world "          

Geet stunned at his mentioned of her previous words, which she told him that day as demanding of divorce.. only to provoke him , never in her dreams she believes those words or anything...       

" all the talks , laughs , beautiful moments we shared will mean nothing to her . She will foget those easily and move on with someone else . "

Maan was too angry to realise what his words doing to her . He only wants to prove one point that, she is his wife and he would never let her go but he chooses wrong words,over all wrong situation to convey his heart .

" sorry but I don't believe the logic of letting your love go ... I believe to keep my lover by all means . "      

There is pin drop silence as Maan finally finished , Pinky gulped her saliva in fear as first time she seeing Maan like this . Now regretting too, bringing her silly fear before her friend . It was her topic but how come they start arguing like this . To make the situation light she clapped her hand rather stupidly " wow such good thought ...oh no I'm getting late , Adi must be waiting for me as we have lunch plan ..bye " she literary run from here holding her breath tightly .

Both are unaware of everything, Maan still looking at her intensely trying to make her see his point and Geet trying to absorb his every words . That day what she did , what she said , all was not true . Her words must be harsh but her intention was pure . But she now getting what damaged she did . This is mainly her fault but she doesn't know how to make it right .     

Maan still stuck in morning incident , her avoiding his calls and enjoying time with ex , he can't accept all this . His insecurities, fear not fully gone. he doesn't doubt Geet but him . Her boyfried is good looking , what if meeting with that man and spending time, she finally realised what her husband lacking . In past may be if she wanted he would let her go but now it's different . He got the taste of forbidden fruit and he can't let it go at any cost . He wanted to make it clear to her , but it's not the way to say , he unable to understand it .    

She looked around as few employees start coming and looking oddly at her . Still she tried to talk but her Ma called , inform her to take her father for check up and she had no choice but to go hurriedly .     

Maan closed his eyes in frustration . He recalled what he said and trying to understand if he did any wrong ? If not then why she looked so upset ? . Before he can dwell more Alisha greeted her with her usual bright self ..

" congrats Sir , you got the deal and thank you for this " she grabbed one coffee mug " how you know I was craving for it , you are life saviour Maan "    

she start sipping coffee slowly , looking at her phone.. " what do you think about me Alisha ? "

she stopped doing her work and looked at him surprised " am I good ? Or a burden . Do I deserve to be with someone ? "      

She looked at him for sometime. He seemed worried , there is some tense line on his forehead, even his scares is more visible as his face is red ..is it because of hot or anger ? she couldn't guess . He is wearing a pink shirt ' girly colour ' in her language but she had to admit first time she liking this colour on a man . In short he is looking devilish handsome . Her heart skipped a bit, she looked away..

" hmm in one word I can say you are best . Agar marks dena ho toh you get A+ "

she winked making him smile as he remembered his wife " you are talking like someone I know ..she also loves to praise me like this . But tell me the truth , what do you think , living with me, living with this face would be good or suffocating ? "      

" it will be a dream come true " she replied honestly    

" if you want to say you are not perfect because of your face you are wrong . You are the most handsome man I have ever known . Face doesn't make someone special it's their work . See what now our college those hottest hunks doing , still juggling with career and personal life ...and what you doing . You are the owner of such big company , you leading so many employees, undoubtedly you are best from all . Never doubt it Maan you are the perfectionist and my idol too . "

Maan smiled at her words and felt good too . Not because a girl said those things for him but because a girl who made him felt so low , who once made fun of him , now praising him so high .       

" You can never suffocate anyone . Any girl will be lucky to have you in her life... in Tassha's word you are dreamy " both laughed recalling Tasha and her stupid ways . But in all this he couldn't forget Geet or today's incident . His wife still rulling his mind or rather his blunt approach start bothering him .Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
yieepeee updated
about Maan he is jealous and scared too and it came out like that
he doesn't even realise his words did hurt her
bohot jyada lovey dovey ho gaya na toh thora toh ghagra kare ...
see Alisha so nice...bekar mein itni nafrat πŸ˜†
enjoy Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update aa gaya, update aa gaya
Jai & geet were so funny.. loved their bonding..
But bechare maan ne unhe dekh liya aur kya kya sochne lag gaya..
Ek baat batao, mujhe toh unse siblings wali feeling aati hai. toh maan ko kyu nhi dikhai deta bhai behan wala pyar??
Aur ye rajeev ka mystery kab solve karogi??
Pinky is too much, faltu mein aadi pe shak kiya aur maaneet ko lada diya..
I felt both are right in their place, it's just that maan is misunderstanding her due to earlier incident..
Alisha chipkili... that coffee wasn't for you..
But at least you said something good to maan..
Bas ab misunderstanding khatam ho jaye..

P.S- just coz she said 2-3 good words doesn't make her good.. Jab maaneet k pyar k beech mein aayegi na tab pata chalega kitni acchi hai, chudail kahi ki..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loh sasha and adi had an history
my guess goes right
yeh alisha kuch zyada nahi dreamy ban rahi..
aur maan gol gol ghumane khi jagah kyun na geet se directly bath karde
i dont want another mu between them
taahir004 thumbnail
Maan should be angry on Geet for avoiding his calls
whether she wanted to surprise him or not she should not have cut his call
then also his second call went unanswered by her
if Maan did the same to her she would be angry
sure Maan trust her but that does not mean she should take her husband for granted
his words had hurt her so she been with Jai too had hurt Maan and brought back his insecurity
if Maan is wrong then Geet too is very wrong
for a marriage to work it takes two people to work at it and not just one
Alisha now understands Maan and she is now honest with him unlike the time in college  
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tuje alisha kis angel se acchi lagthi hai..
teri dimag vagera teek hai na..

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

tuje alisha kis angel se acchi lagthi hai..

teri dimag vagera teek hai na..

See woh Maan ki kintu tarif kar rahi hai toh acchi hai naπŸ˜‰
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Maan should be angry on Geet for avoiding his calls
whether she wanted to surprise him or not she should not have cut his call
then also his second call went unanswered by her
if Maan did the same to her she would be angry
sure Maan trust her but that does not mean she should take her husband for granted
his words had hurt her so she been with Jai too had hurt Maan and brought back his insecurity
if Maan is wrong then Geet too is very wrong
for a marriage to work it takes two people to work at it and not just one
Alisha now understands Maan and she is now honest with him unlike the time in college  

you said  right 
Yup Geet will have angry if Maan did the same but I guess she wouldn't react like Maan did ... even Maan wouldn't react like that if he didn't saw her with hai
Both are first time in relation so yup both did mistake 
I like your approach to their relation 
Thnx