Let's have an Affair a deeper meaning

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching yet another amazing episode and enjoyed watching AdiYa.
I felt that when Aditya said let's have an affair he actually was joking even though he acted like it was a joke. I truly feel that since Aditya is deeply shattered and is believing what he saw with his eyes.
Also as we know his father cheated his mother so he never could tolerate liars. I feel his pain and anger will actually make him want to have an affair with Zoya to get revenge from his dead wife and her lover only then will he get peace. But I feel if he does he will eventually fall in love with her.

What do you all think would love to see what everyone's point of view is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True dear... No doubt he is badly hurt or broken by Pooja but at last he remembered his mother... How broken she was or is right now...he is dying every moment for his mother but can't do anything and now Pooja gave wrost to him.
Its just his frustration or we can say pain which is coming out like this as we can say nobody is such person who can listen Adi and let him cry... He don't know how to get rid of this pain so he is speaking watever is coming in his mind 

Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

True dear... No doubt he is badly hurt or broken by Pooja but at last he remembered his mother... How broken she was or is right now...he is dying every moment for his mother but can't do anything and now Pooja gave wrost to him.

Its just his frustration or we can say pain which is coming out like this as we can say nobody is such person who can listen Adi and let him cry... He don't know how to get rid of this pain so he is speaking watever is coming in his mind

I totally agree with you sweetie I can feel his anguish over the betrayal. I just wanted to give him a hug every time he breaks down. He is justified how he is reacting and questioning everything.
After all it was his wife his best friend. He was a good husband because he never wanted to be like his father. But he is going through the similar pain his mother went through.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I might be in the minority but I really hope their love story doesn't start off as an affair for revenge. That would gross me out. I kind wouldn't like Aditya taking advantage of an emotionally vulnerable woman just to avenge Pooja.
Fiza28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I might be in the minority but I really hope their love story doesn't start off as an affair for revenge. That would gross me out. I kind wouldn't like Aditya taking advantage of an emotionally vulnerable woman just to avenge Pooja.

I too feel that way I would rather have their love story be more meaningful and pure and genuine.
I just thought the way he mentioned it today he could be thinking that. Grief and pain can cloud judgment. I hope AdiYa story will be romantic and special
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza28

I too feel that way I would rather have their love story be more meaningful and pure and genuine.
I just thought the way he mentioned it today he could be thinking that. Grief and pain can cloud judgment. I hope AdiYa story will be romantic and special

Yup! I have a same feeling.. they might connect on a very different level.. and they will fall in love but not realize it as Zoya thinks love is what she had for Yash and Aditya thinks love is what he had for Pooja but eventually they atleast Aditya will realize that it was only friendship he shared with Pooja and there was no true love. That love will be experienced with Zoya. I don't know Zoya-Yash background much and how they met and got married so cannot comment on that.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I kind of got that too, but I feel like he said it in anger, rush, and revenge.  It got me reminded of his dialogue from the other episode where he is talking in the church and says he likes to play even with everyone and if someone does him wrong, he will do them wrong too.
- So I feel like thats why he suggested it, Pooja cheated so should he to hurt her
- But then I think Zoya's "Your impossible" and no brought him back to reality
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiza28

Their relationship starting off that way would also be a complete contradiction of the way they have portrayed Aditya so far. He hates cheating and leading Zoya on when he has no legitimate feelings for her would be cheating in a way.