Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

3.1k

Users

15

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

LQSOIOSM34XEDK36 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#11
even i also dn't knw hw to make siggies,bt thanx 😊
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#12
looks like funn!!!!!!!!! 😃
zinny.xo thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#13
Sounds like great fun! But I won't be here as I'm going on vacation soon. But good luck to all the participants! 🤗
QXFIVPW3QQA43Z72 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#14
I am definitely in it! 😃 😛
2A7KT37MA2I4AWGJ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Adildagr8

I dnt knww how busy i m gonna be in comming days
BUT
for now count me in 😳

BQKIPSTFNTCSFAZM thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#16
great idea. too bad valentines day's gone =[ lol

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".