VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
saba...she was pooja's mom...
the lady who sat near his father was his mom
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story is going good...lot of flashbacks that we need to see n then relate it to the current situation
silky_harshad thumbnail
 I think Adi's dad had multiple affairs while adi and arjun were kids. When confronted being the complete jerk that he is told anjana to stick it out for the sake of family and she did it!!!! This massively affected their  childhood resulting in Adi being total rebel and hating his dad and his younger bro turned out to be total submissive  
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
His dad definitely had an affair and Adi's mom accepted it and moved on..the whole matter was swept under the rug and no one raised a question 
Adi hence is angry with his dad as he cheated on Adi's mom and angry with his mom coz she kept mum and accepted her husband 

I don't know why but i have a feeling that may be Arjun is Mr. Hooda's illegitimate son...I may be wrong here though...Arjun looks very submissive...even he seemed very close with Pooja and her mom...Adi's mom didn't seem very close to him..I felt some sort of hesitation or formality between Arjun and Adi's mom. 

Also Arjun wanted to know if the accident was natural or not...I am not sure why he felt that way...what made him think that accident was not natural.

Also Adi seemed to be closest to Pooja's mom as he has issues with his dad and mom but what about Arjun...Is he not close to him...I want to know more about the kind of bond these two share 

Let' see i guess we will find out eventually 

FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Once they find the missing piece [D A I R Y] , it will be interesting. But what I don't get is why aditya father was searching for this?
VandyP thumbnail
Senior hooda looks like master manipulator to me 🤣
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreedomOfSpeech

Once they find the missing piece [D A I R Y] , it will be interesting. But what I don't get is why aditya father was searching for this?

was he really searching for the diary ???😕
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -vandy-

was he really searching for the diary ???😕

may be ... May not be... They have shown that dairy floating on water after hooda left aditya room