Ep 3: Third time's a charm?

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all!! 3rd episode had adi refusing to do the last rites of pooja...his "me usko aise nahi dekh sakta" was heart wrenching...
Yash's sister mahi blamed zoya of stealing yash from them...being a considerate person, zoya's abbu didnt do maa-behen of yash's maa-behen, instead he told them off gently but firmly...

Adi breaking yash's specs seemed a bit harsh, but in his eyes it is justified, somewhat practical...i bet HC enjoyed crushing the specs 😉

We had bepannaah song playing most of the time...aditya, resembling aditya from aashiqui 2, was on the streets with bottle in his hand, drinking heavily...

the church scene was lit...well, literally lit, as zoya lit the candles 😆

lastly in the plane scene, zoya remembered saying to yash she'd never love anyone who loves heights or is a pilot...aww!! destiny will be like "Ohh please 😆"...

Seeing Jen in flight gave me beyhadh vibes, as maya had created quite a havoc in a flight 😆

Overall, compared to previous 2 episodes, this one was a bit slow and felt dragged...but maybe it was necessary to portray the pain...and make the audience fall in love with the title song 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great Analysis.
Mujhe bhi lagta hein HC ka bahut maja aya hoga chosme todne mein.
Yash's ka family sanch mein bahut bura hein. Ek patni ko apni pati ka antim sanskar se dur rakhna ye kaha ki insaf hua.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mijanur

Great Analysis.

Mujhe bhi lagta hein HC ka bahut maja aya hoga chosme todne mein.
Yash's ka family sanch mein bahut bura hein. Ek patni ko apni pati ka antim sanskar se dur rakhna ye kaha ki insaf hua.

Thanxx 😃
Haha yeah tod phod ke scenes me actor ko mazaa ayega na 😆
Yeah mahi was being too rude...she didnt even felt pity seeing zoya's condition