Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: neasya

awesome update dear...

will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Nice update

Liked it!!
Alisha has a boyfriend but seems like she isn't much pleased and interested to spend time with him rather she is comparing his deportment with that of Maan's. She likes and adores Maan and his nature. Hope she doesn't fall for him and complicate things between Maan and Geet rather would like to see her as Maan's friend and more over as his sister. Liked the way how Maan defended Balraj's demeanor and conduct before Geet. Geet was in awe and was falling for him more and more. Maan's honest to goodness demeanor made Geet turn miffed at him. How could he think of hurting thyself !!? Yet again Maan is all set to pacify his wife. Hope Geet likes Maan's gift as token of apology !!
Thanks for the pm!
:))

she not interested because of her one mind track ...she Only seeing him as billioare not her bf
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
this story making me crazy urgh
plus my mood not in position to write something ..poor me
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

becahriko sapne toh sajane doo ๐Ÿ˜†

agar sapne sajane tak ka wait kiya na, toh pakka murder hoga iska๐Ÿ˜›
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

agar sapne sajane tak ka wait kiya na, toh pakka murder hoga iska๐Ÿ˜›

Geet par itna barosa good ๐Ÿ˜†
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 42 -

Alisha cut her phone for 5th time . Already because of workload she still in office and her head is about to burst in pain , there her boyfriend calling her over and over , it's making her more angry . She knows why he calling her at this hour . She still not ready to meet his family, and engagement is now where near her mind .

Unknown to her Rifat was calling her to inform he can't pick her up to meet his family because his mother met with an accident . He not the person who would force anyone but whole engagement was her father's idea . He agreed because he likes her a lot . Even he planned to postponed this matter and for now only settled with family meeting . Alisha although with him for months still she doesn't know many things about him .

" coffee it's good for headache " Maan put the mug on table and about to go but she held his hand ..

" umm care to give company " . He felt uncomfortable with her touch as he not so much used of others touching him but he still smiled faintly " sure "

she took a long sip of her coffee " thanks I badly needed that but was too lazy to order . " he nodded

" why you still here ? "

" see the boss who gave tons of works to this poor employe now saying this " Maan raised her eyebrows in amuse..

" are you really complaining about your boss infront of your boss "

" yes and no , I'm only sharing my pain with my friend " she smiled and wink at him ...

Maan couldn't help but remembered his wife . They have some similarity ' but Geet is Geet one piece in world ' He added in mind .

" par tum iss waqt yaha kyun ? "

" I forgot a file so came to take that "

" oh "

" it's late you should go " just then her phone rings again and she cut holding her head in frustration " it can be important call "

" nope it's not ..its my boyfriend aka pain in ass "

" oh then why you avoiding his call "

she ignored his query and asked instead " Maan how would anyone realise who can be perfect as partner ? "

" ahh I guess you knock at wrong person door . I'm not good in all this advice . I can only say that just follow your heart you will realise it "

" it's not that easy right .. you know from childhood I saw how corporate society works . And I hate how casually people run from one relation to another . But I want forever , big problem is I'm not able to trust ..."

" the guy whom you dating right " he finished her words and she couldn't help but her heart flattered at this .

" see Alisha you need to take a chance , nothing come free we have to step out to get some precious thing to cherish forever . May be this guy is good may be not but you can't know till you open your heart .. and to take chance you have to stop being judgemental "

Maan only saying about what he felt . He somehow talking about his life with his wife , where she forced him to open up and he got courage to take step forward and result is now he is happy with his life .

" sometimes our destiny stay before us but we ignored it or make the things complicated because of overthinking and wrong judgemental "

But unknown to him Alisha seeing everything as admirer eyes . His way of taking things or positivity everything making her curious to know him more but little did she knows it's not Maan who talking this but it's his love for his wife which coming out through his words .

" why boys are so hard to understand ?" She teased with naughty smile .

" that's wrong accusation, girls are more hard , just ask me its so difficult to understand my wi..."

" oh please Maan we girls are not complicated like you boys . We only want a true lover . A few words only takes to make us happy , not tons of gift there you boys always..."

suddenly Maan stood up with tense face stopping her " I need to go .. " he didnt even look at her once and went out in hurry and her face became sad as she already missing his company .

Geet looked at her husband then to her phone , blinked few times and suddenly start shouting " ahhh ghos "

" what the .." he somehow shut her mouth with his hand and whisper " ssh kya kar rahi ho poori ghar ko jagao gi kya ..im not ghost "

she yanked his hand angrily still not get over to previous shock . It's not her fault . She didn't expect her husband at this hour that too her home , moreover under her blanket where she watching a horror movie to lighting her mood . She pinched him hard he yelled softly..

" trust me im not ghost " he managed to say rubbing the spot where she about to pinch again . Her eyes went big realising it's not her illusion or effect of any horror imagination..

" what are you doing here ? How did you come ? "

she was about to yanked the blanket over them but Maan pulled it tightly as result Geet almost fall over him. Seeing this opportunity he hold her closer to his chest.

" leave me ..yeh aap kya kar rahe hoon " her voice came slow sensing their close proximity.

" I'm sorry " he confessed honestly " sorry for hurting my wife , sorry for making her cry , sorry for running our date ..sorry for ..."

" are you even sorry about your stupid decision ? " She bit out and Maan can feel she still angry . She though stop struggling to get free from his grip but still made a little distance between them .

" I can do anything for you "

she smiled sadly " which I don't want . Maan you know I always wanted to be your strength not weakness . But see I couldn't do it . First time I'm feeling , if any case I have ruined your silent life ..." he kissed corner of her eyes as some tears start shinning which he could guess even in this dark but Geet didn't stop " you were between four walls but still living right , yes you changed but .."

" if you think taking breath in a body without soul is called living then yes I was living a meaning less life . I was living without hope of anything . Then you came as light . And I can fight against anything to keep this light forever "

" nothing is forever Maan. Your life , my life nothing . Life is uncertain anything can happen any moment . We can't control everything. We have to accept it and live the moment we have ..we can't be so sure what is in our future .."

Geet is scared not for herself but for Maan. She knows now she has become his important part , it's make her happy but scared too. She would die before see Maan hurt even for her too . He though changing but with this there is some dangerous element adding in his mind , in his character which scaring her .

" you were ready to take that biggest risk , did you ever thought about Dadima who raised you , did you think about another family whom you consider as your own . My parents who loves you as their son , my siblings who care for you as their big brother what about them Maan. Your life not just resolved around me but many lives . You can't do something like that without thinking any of them right ..."

yes he didn't think any of them he was too scared to lose her and didn't think anything other than his plan to keep her forever . " kal mujhe kuch ho sakta hai, shayed main hamesha ke liye chali jayu " he gripped her waist tightly but she still continue " I would never want you to follow me , to end your life . In fact I would be happy to see my husband cherishing my memory even when I'm gone .i want you to be that strong to live even without me .."

" why are you talking like this ? "

" because no one can guranty our life it's truth . Just promise me you will not do any destruction even if something happen to me ..."

He stayed quiet not liking where this topic going . Be in love is good but become mad in love not good , she doesn't want this . She touched his face with love

" you know Maan when I was 10th standard one of my friend commit suicide ,that too because of break up with her boyfriend . She was with that boy only for 6 months , still end her life leaving her years old parents and family . I don't support suicide Maan.   May be some time situation become very hard and people have no choice , but some times we become blind and don't want to see any reason just end our life . We may gone but what about our loved ones , do they deserve that pain ? No na . I also don't want this for you . Yes I want you with me always, but I want you to become strong to live your life , not to take risk even for me . Please promise me "

he again stayed quiet but pulled her closer to him and have a soft kiss on her hair . Both stayed quiet for long time . No one wants to interrupt this moment .

After sometime finally she spoke up to make the situation light ..." waise aap tarzen kaise ban gaye...you climbed tree to come to my room . I'm impressed my Triple H , you just entered like a hero " She smiled genuinely after long ...sharing her fear finally she feeling peace . But Maan start stammering as he can't lie

" um..ah woh main window se nehi ..door se entry ki " Geet narrowed her eyes then understood the matter ..

" who is the traitor , just give me the name..hmm let me guess it's Raji right . Usne apko andar aane diya . How dare she ?"

" ssh Geet dheere poore ghar ko jagao gi kya ..."

" but she ..."

" what she only helped me to manofy my angry wife .."

" that's thoughtful ok I am letting it pass ...but still you disappoint me . You are not even romantic . Kidhki se bhi nehi aaye .."

he rolled his eyes at her natunki " so am I forgiven "

" hmm let me think " she made some serious face making him little desperate

" common Geet I did so many things . Those gift and note ...how could you ..."

" note se yaad aaya you are such miser ...Kisike tarif bhi acche se kar sakte ..."

Maan wants to bang his head somewhere at her nonsense complains , he hates that man and team still manage to write such big speech, there his wife still pointing fault in this . He kept quiet because he knows if he opens his mouth and do blunder , he will be out of this house which he doesn't want .

There Geet in her world bringing fault in his sorry note " you didn't even say Messi is best from all "

' isn't Messi best means this only ' He thought making sour face .

" you didn't even mention his record of 600 goal how mean , how could you ignored the fact that he scored twice last night aganist Chelsi and didn't even say Barca gonna win all.."

and like this she goes on and on until he angrily stopped her by claiming her mouth for a long kiss...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
I'm blank trust me ... now a days more into reading don't feel the urge to write anything
it's totally time pass update ๐Ÿฅฑ nothing is there ...
bye
Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..I hope Alisha not develop feeling for Maan..I think she knows that he is married...Maan only focus Geet..how to manofy his wife..take back home..Maan wrote letter to Geet with help of other..
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
what is with alisha ?
why she looking at maan like they are in love
i really hope she will not be obstacle in maaneets life
but geet is telling maan what is life and a life which surrounded by many life connected trough