Karisma Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hydari saree looks

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ready to wear the coolest contemporary saree at the next wedding you attend? Let actors Karisma Kapoor and Aditi Rao Hydari inspire you with their summery looks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi is super gorgeous undoubtedly. Sexy and beautiful at the same time. I just can't believe she's gonna turn 40 this year. She's reverse ageing like Ash. Edited by ShallowOpinions - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love how beautiful & fresh ARH is looking!! That simple yet beautiful bright yellow saree suits her to the hilt!! I love everything about this look, and her earrings after her sari! She's just so beautiful!
Karisma in Sabyasachi

Originally posted by: ShallowOpinions

Aditi is duper gorgeous undoubtedly. Sexy and beautiful at the same time. I just can't believe she's gonna turn 40 this year. She's reverse ageing like Ash.

She's got a lot of PS done to her face but WHO HAS NOT. She was always very pretty to begin with but she's ageing like a VERITABLE ECSTATIC DREAM of a youth-hungry woman!! 😆 I can never ever get over how she looks in her late 20s but is fast approaching 40. W*F. 😲
Karishma's sari is SO LUST WORTHY!!! She looks gorgeous. Should've lost the pearl choker, but otherwise- Classic Karisma! Well-groomed with beautiful clothes. I so love KK's dressing sense!
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously, so freaking gorgeous for her age. I think all the ladies who want to get Plastic surgory done can consult her surgeon. Especially Anushka and Koena Mitra.. ðŸ˜† The latter is anyway a gone case in movies.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No doubt Aditi is looking Simple yet Gorgeous... though that fresh beauty from her younger days, is missing ...but looking like this in late 30's is also a big achievement.
zaniax thumbnail
ARH is SO gorgeous!! Her skin literally glows even wto makeup.
Karishma also lookin good.

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Karishma's sari is SO LUST WORTHY!!! She looks gorgeous. Should've lost the pearl choker, but otherwise- Classic Karisma! Well-groomed with beautiful clothes. I so love KK's dressing sense!

Karisma has good dressing sense.She is well maintained.